• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Crimson Tide Sign-ups/OOC

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
  • Modified my Profile with new levels and new abilties:

Javok replaced Bullet Punch (since he is already fast...) with Iron Defense (simulate parrying with blade)

Raghar replaced Tackle with Mud Sport (might be useful later...)

Anyhow going to post soon. Not going to claim the Zangoose, and that was one mega leveling battle... Honestly I think we leveled too much...

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • I agree, although I don't mind the fact that those Zangoose were Grind-tastic. It gives me a chance to evolve Deca into a Vibrava, one of my favourite Pokemon.

Intersting note about Vibrava. When they evolve into Flygon, all of their base stats are raised by exactly 30.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Guess I might as well update these two then.

Species: Misdreavus

Nickname: Magus

Level: 33

Distinct Marks: none

Personality/Nature: Like Ghastly, likes to scare people. Although only on a weekend, for some reason.

Attack List: Psywave, Confuse Ray, Pain Split, Destiny Bond (egg move)

-------------------------------

Species: Heracross

Nickname: Zack

Level: 29

Distinct Marks: Has a small scar under it's right eye. After the recent battle, sports a fresh scratch wound along the left side of his face.

Personality/Nature: The most aggressive of Alex's team. It's used mainly to counter any dark types an enemy may use.

Attack List: Night Slash, Horn Attack, Aerial Ace, Brick Break

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Species: Tyrouge
    Nickname: Ty (occasionally)
    Level: 32 (Does not want to evolve yet)
    Distinct Marks: wears a spiked wrist band like zeein
    Personality/Nature: Ambitious, Brave, and always ready for a fight
    Attack List: Brick Break, Tackle, Double Team, Protect

Species: Growlithe
    Nickname: none
    Level: 31
    Distinct Marks: short tail
    Personality/Nature: stubborn, has problems following directions and thinks its always right, defiant
    Attack List: Bite, Fire Fang, Flame burst, Agility

Changes are in Bold letters
    changed two of Growlithe's attacks.

Years
  • Pokemon
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Species: Skarmory
    Nickname: Legion
    Level: 37
    Distinct Marks: None
    Personality/Nature: Legion is very loyal to Jaeden, being his first pokemon, and will protect him no matter what. He is a brave pokemon, but is deathly afraid of Ice Moves and Ice Pokemon.
    Attack List: Steel Wing
    Air Cutter
    Agility
    Fury Attack

Species: Absol
    Nickname: Wake
    Level: 34
    Distinct Marks: He has a Black on the back of his neck, in the shaped of a triangle.
    Personality/Nature: Wake isn't very nice. He will bite new people if they come to close. He is a fierce fighter and will attack with everything he's got when prompted.
    Attack List: Bite
    Razor Wind
    Swords Dance
    Double Team

Species: Metang
    Name: Atlas
    Level: 35
    Distinct Marks: None
    Personality/Nature: Atlas is very nice and friendly to humans and pokemon. Atlas is very proud and will not listen to Jaeden if he commands him, Jaeden must ask him. However he will fight anything if Jaeden asks him to.
    Attacks: Confusion
    Metal Claw
    Bullet Punch
    Pursuit

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Well I figured I'd give you guys something of a decent reward for fighting off my Zangoose pack, :P But the question is, why were they in that area? Were they hunting something, or just out for food..?

Anyway, I've got stuff to do with the girlfriend today (anniversary) so the post may come during the day if I can convince her it's important (she's an RPer, so it's possible) or tonight at latest. Do we want to RP out the whole walk back to base or sorta fast-forward it to get back to the mission?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Hmm like Grif im good with either one, and congrats Kularian, how long has it been?

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • We can fast forward a bit but we should head back... no reason to not heal up when we are this beaten up this early. Either way works we can rp heading back or not...

Kularian

Talespinner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Three years as of Friday. : D Plan on talking to her dad about taking the next step soonish. Like before the next Anniversary :P And survey says...fast forward heading back and healing. We'll go and do that then.

@Ryu: Yeah, Abra gained his level for getting punk'd :P

Also, did Roland or Alex take the Zangoose?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Hey congrats man, on the 12th it'll be a year for me and my girlfriend. And thats always a nice thing to do is ask the dad. But yah heading back to camp sounds good.

Back