• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Crimson Tide Sign-ups/OOC

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
  • onward with the serious conversation!

... good thing I made Skyna so friendly I doubt Javok is going to be making any friends soon (wait to hear what he says to Devin's response).

PS also this RP has been waiting for its main thread to be approved for 2 weeks now. 2 other RPs have had both their main and OOC pages added after Kularian requested Crimson's Tide main thread. Which brings about the question: How are we planning to transfer over so many posts from the Temp site to here? Is Kularian going to make one giant post(s) with everything or will we be forced to repost in order?

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Way to be nice Stingray!

Anyway, post is nearly ready, just need to finish it off. And be prepared to meet the knewly christened Zelda (Who is now Female). The name has something to do with warriors, although I can't quite remember what. I thought it would suit the Zangoose as she is going to be a bit of a live-wire.

Also, one giant post wouldn't hurt. It would be interesting to see whether the post would span over more than one page...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Zelda is the princess from the Zelda games who keeps getting captured (Link is the main character). She does have an alter ego she used in one game named Shreik (or something like that) who helped link, but she was more of a damsel in distress....

GrifSpark

Years
  • Zelda is the princess from the Zelda games who keeps getting captured (Link is the main character). She does have an alter ego she used in one game named Shreik (or something like that) who helped link, but she was more of a damsel in distress....

Before writing my post, I had been playing the whole way through Zelda: Orcarina of Time (Combined with yesterday too). And the day before, Phantom Hourglass, and last week Twilight Princess. I know well enough about the Zelda games :D

But Zelda is a real name, and it does have something to do with Warrior or battle.

(I am aware that nearly completing one of the Zelda games in a day is rather obsessive, but I just love the series!)

EDIT: It's Sheik, not Shriek :)

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • O ok making sure... that is what went through my head when I saw the name. I'm guessing that is why you named it that :p

If I insulted you sorry... didn't mean to. I thought you would know who Zelda was, but <shrug> you never actually know.

GrifSpark

Years
  • I guess my couple of days weeks months years playing the Zelda series has influenced me to call her that slightly... But the Zelda games are possibly my second favourite game series, beaten only by Pokemon (Why else would I be here?)

And you didn't insult me at all!

*Weeps in a corner*

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
  • Heh, this is getting quite interesting. Sorry if my replies dont meet any standards, as I am usually just in a hurry to post them xD... But i can always revise them if neccecary

Posted... It is short and horrible, but it's the best I can do with these circumstances :L

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Years
  • True, but I would still like to know what she would be able to do, should the ridiculous need to use the fluffy ball of death arise. Who knows, maybe Roland has an Ariados stuck to his face, and we need someone to remove it with X-scissor. Wow, that would be one hell of a random scene to bring up...

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    I'm liking this Plot. Let me rough up a new character, and I'll get back to this!!

Also, are multiples of Pokemon allowed? Like 3 Metapods?

Back