• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Crimson

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Blaze

The Breeder
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    Hello everybody on the PC! As you can see up there, I'm MC Blaze, and I'm kind of new on the hacking world, but I try to take big steps quickly. So, following that, this is my first hack. Also, I'm mexican, so sorry for my bad quality english.

Story.
    In the future, the frontiers between all the regions have been broken, and hundreads of pokemon have migrated to other places. This story starts at New Pallet Town, in Kanto. You're a teenage boy who has been always hated and excluded by everybody in town, by an unknown reason. But still, you've always dreamed of being a trainer and participate on the biggest trainer clash of the world: The Pokemon World Championship Tournament. The day has finally come; when Prof. Blue Oak has called you and your childhood friend to his lab to give you your first pokemon, but this is just the first step. Roam the devastated Kanto, find the answers of your past and reach the top of the ladder to become the Pokemon World Champion!

Basic Info.
    Name: Pokemon Crimson

Author: MC Blaze and Flameboy (my brother)
    Hack of: Fire Red (English version)

Features.
    *Almost all pokemon until the 3th gen. are catchable
    *New Characters
    *New story (But the way the events unfold remains almost untouched)
    *Re-Re-visit Kanto, revamped and redisigned
    *No Elite 4, now it's a 5-round tournament.

Screenshots
    Attached

Credits.
    WaH (Tutorials, sprites, tools...)
    DaS (the Rival sprites)
    The guys at Simple Question Thread (For taking my annoyance)

Downloads
    None at the moment, as soon as I get a green light from you guys, I'll get my hands on that.

Last edited:

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    you'll need to improve maps...i wouldn't mind doing some...also I like your overworld.

Edit: I just noticed you are going to keep the old scripts that's a big no no -_-
    also here's just a suggestion, if this takes place in the future you could use Prof. Gary Oak instead of the regular oak

MC Blaze

The Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    I get your point, but I- truthfuly- suck at scripting. The only script I've made and actualy work was a trainerbattle. So, I'm recruiting people for the following jobs:

Scripter
    Spriter

Post on the thread or PM if you're interested.

MC Blaze

The Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    I'm closing this thread for lack of interest. Also, I'll get better in hacking and then reopen it. Could a mod come and close it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back