• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Cryptid New Game!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    What is there to steal? You're certainly not the first person to make a game set before the events of R/B/Y and you won't be the last, so. And you refer to other people as idiots who can't make their own game, yet you're using a starter kit to make your game?

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    What both of the above said.

10 Years before Ash is born isn't really that much...as there is no major Pokemon trainer even when Ash is around. Watch Pokemon 4Ever and watch the part that's like 100 years back.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    I would say this should be moved to the Plot and Idea story space, but it should be locked for only one fourth of what a story should be. Please, think about a good plot before posting. After that, it might amount to something!

Good luck.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Do NOT steal my ideas or anything posted on this page for you idiots who can't do make one on their own!
    Contents
    1.Story
    2.Characters
    3.New Pokemon
    4.Any Credit to be Given

1.Story
    Many years Ash Ketchum traveled the World of Pokemon,but who was a master before him?Well that's for you to decide.Start a new epic Journey through the World of Pokemon 10 years before the birth of Ash Ketchum.With many mysteries to solve.But also somthing lurks in Cryptid Cave and you have to find out what it is.And why it causing many natural disturbances.

2.Still we are working on this part of the Project.

3.The new Pokemon are in production.There will be 3 new starters and 1 Legendary at least.

4.Credit to Poccil for his starter kit!
    What the hell is the matter with you? "Do NOT steal my ideas or anything posted on this page for you idiots who can't do make one on their own!" lol are you serious? there isnt anything here to steal and even if it was, your new here try making some friends first before you go thinking this "New GAME!" is full of booty to steal. I'm almost certain that people who look at this will take you as a joke.Besides your story kinda sucks.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    This has been erased by thread owner.

Last edited:

crzyone9584

Pokemon: The Beginning Founder
    Years
    You are ****ing noobs! It says NEW GAME! SO just started god damn!

Wow dude. It's called criticism. Learn to deal with it. Take a look at the Plot & story forum. They are also new games. They have a develop story line before they post. DOnt flip out because people gave you some inf on how to start a new game.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Hey now...

Seriously, you have absolutely nothing to show here. No amazing new concept, no detailed story, no nothing. There's nothing to "steal" off you (and I'm pretty sure that anything posted on here counts as being in the public domain, so technically it wouldn't even be theft if someone were to take your ideas).

When people post their concepts in here, they (should) have thought about it for at least a couple of hours and planned things out. That's what this place is for - it's not for saying "I'm making a game, so grovel" and nothing else.

Keep acting that way, and you won't make any friends here. In fact, keep acting that way and there's a good chance everyone will shun your game, regardless of how good it is, just because they don't like your personality.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Were noobs? We were under the impression that you had some actual stuff done. lol your the one mentioning Theft of stuff that isnt present.lol call us noobs if you like dude, but I can see this will be a crap game where u do nothing but beg for help and basically everyone will laugh at you.You and your game have been officially stamped CRAP!

Ac1d

Game Dev
    Years
    Again, Agreeing with everybody above..
    For example, your logo..

My cat could do better.
    She's 5 yrs old..

While i'm asleep, she could jump on my laptop, login w/o my password (Haxx), Boot up PAINT! and STILL create a better logo!

Damn.. >.<

Magnemite

I'm in the past.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    I'm sitting in my chair doing nothing at all... Sorry for stealing that from you.

crzyone9584

Pokemon: The Beginning Founder
    Years
    Don't you guys think you bashed the kid enough? im sure when everyone else was the same way when they first started something at once point in time

(thought the kid needed a defense still sticking with my orginal post though.)

Back