• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Crystal: Gym Leader Strike Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    This is my first completed hack (about time):

This has changed gym leaders and elite four only. Plus gym trainers. There might be another follow up cahnging more but this is what the game si for now. Gym leaders across johto and kanto have had enough of being beaten. They have raised new pokemon of there type waiting for there next victem. this game is for people who have lots of skills in Pokemon and love to raise there pokemon. Enjoy and post comments.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Hey you i can understand why you might be busy. You got hacks on the go. So enjoy it. becarefull it took me ages to get past Bugsy.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Yeah it should but i first want to see how much of a hit it is at the start. if it is good then i will put it in there but if not then i will start from scrap.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    But isn't it kind of tedious just having to keep battling wild Pokemon until you get to a good level?

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Stratergy. You gotta have stratergy's not just normal. Thats why its for experts who thought the game was pips. It makes you reaise them up with love not to use them once and a while.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    If you do it with electrabuz the only gym you should have a problem in is jazmines.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    You patch it to a rom we can;t supply the rom. its against rules. i think i can tell you to try google or somthing but not a site. I am going to play through it and use a different pokemon.

DoomJirachi

Splicer And Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2007
    Won't Download

When i download it there are no files and it says it has 0 bytes. please help me. P.s I'm new to this forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back