• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokemon Crystal PC Play Through

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Yeah, I felt like doing this cause I've never played a proper game of Crystal and, also, it looks like a lot of fun.
    Credit goes to xsh4d0wx for giving me the idea.

Rules
    1. The decision for each question will be made by all of you, as a majority.
    2. No stupid answers that make no sense at all, these will be ignored anyway.
    3. Questions will be things like; should I catch a certain Pokemon, what moves I should teach my Pokemon, etc.
    4. I am allowed to reject any answer I like, without question. Don't like it? Tough.
    5. If I don't want to go ahead with any of the answers, I'll make up my own.
    6. Try to have fun with this, let's see how well PC can work together as a team.

-----

Question 1:
    Pokemon Crystal PC Play Through

Am I a boy?
    Or am I a girl?

EDIT: Actually, the other thread appears to be dead. Let's try and keep this one alive!

Last edited:

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Well, if you want a manly name, you can just call yourself "MANLY"!
    :D

I like the cut of your jib. xD
    That name just reminded me of a joke me and my friends used to make.
    Now I can use it in the play through, this is going to be fun.

My name is MANLY!

-----

Let's skip ahead to...
    Question 3

Which Pokemon should I choose?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Wow, a female Totodile... I vote for PMSing :D I mean, considering how deadly those things are... <.<

Press A+B+Start+Select.

A MANLY trainer such as yourself shouldn't have a girl on your team...
    Look at it this way. It will evolve into an angry being of death. When it's PMSing (if it can o.O) then just surviving it can prove how manly he is!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Aww...
    That's a little mean.
    C'mon, it's a cute little Totodile, it needs a cute little name. =3

But Feraligatrs aren't cute at all. >: And just for the record, one Totodile was completely and utterly evil. >.>

So then... Chompy? =3

Mista T

Pityin' fools.
    Years
    Ok then, how about something cute like... Poofy-Moofy-Silly-illy-nilly-girl?
    Oh wait, too many letters...
    I guess you could always abreviate it to.... PMSing? thats not cute at all!

Back