• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2013
    Hi I was wondering if anyone could rate my pokemon crystal team I have planned out

Cyndaquil
    Hoothoot
    Miltank
    Poliwag (evolving into Poliwrath) or Lapras
    Vileplume or Exxecutor
    Pinsir
    Espeon (Umbreon if exxecute is used)
    Thanks! BTW the most expendable is pinsir and I really don't want to use a legendary. Also I can't use any pokemon that evolve via trade.

Heey, Martin! Crystal's an awesome game so it's cool that you're playing it. I've been wanting to replay myself (again) lately. :3

But sadly you're not asking for help in the right place, as New Users / Welcome is where we greet new users that join. But no fear! The In-Game Team Help subforum of the Battle Center section will probably be your best bet, since you're looking for assistance regarding your in-game rather than competitive battling team. You do need to have a moveset listed for your team if you want to create a rate-my-team thread, though, but since you don't have any movesets listed, you can just post in the In-Game Team Questions thread.

Good luck! Closing this now. Feel free to contact me whenever if you need more help. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back