• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Crystal's Reflection

What do you think of this game?

• Excellent

Votes: 341 79.5%
  • good

Votes: 50 11.7%
  • Okay

Votes: 18 4.2%
  • CRAP

Votes: 20 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    He is in the middle of making a Demo. I am in his team, so i know exactly what he's capable of doing. I'll ask to make a small video or something.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    He is in the middle of making a Demo. I am in his team, so i know exactly what he's capable of doing. I'll ask to make a small video or something.

Nice, that video will give us the answer then :) And welcome to PC.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    yeah so much work to be throw away... why would he do that...

well, if it were fake, then there wouldn't have been any work, would there be?? :shocked:

but yes, if you can provide the video, then congrats to you, you've proved us disbelievers wrong ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    As soon as he comes on MSN. I'll talk to him about a video. And I'll see how the Demo is coming along.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    quick question duckpond... didn't he say earlier in this thread that he wasn't going to make a demo?? and would only release the game when it was fully done??

just wondering, cause if he's "sticking true to it", then that could mean you aren't on his team and you are a fraud o.0

just pointin out some facts that he said himself ;)

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
  • Wow, I remember when this project started. It's very nice to see it's still in devolpment. Also, to all you people who are claiming this is fake, why would you say such a thing? Just because someone likes to take thier time and do things the right way doesn't mean it's fake I haven't played a single good fangame of PKMN that was created in a short ammount of time. The longer time that is spent on a game, the better it will be.

~SinX~

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    quick question duckpond... didn't he say earlier in this thread that he wasn't going to make a demo?? and would only release the game when it was fully done??

just wondering, cause if he's "sticking true to it", then that could mean you aren't on his team and you are a fraud o.0

just pointin out some facts that he said himself ;)

Nah don't worry. I'm not a fraud. I'm one of his best internet Friends.
    Last time i spoke to him, he mentioned about a Small demo. I'm not sure about the features yet though. If you want more Proof that he is my Friend, Visit zerogamez.com. Thats where all Dark Revolution members hang out.
    He still hasn't been online. But as soon as he does, I'll have a chat with him about the Demo or Video.

Years
  • Lets play a little game of blue's clues[that was sarcastic]
    The clues are:
    #1:No demo
    #2:No reply from DG for like a month
    #3:Pictures for every message box which is too tough to do

Now let us sit on our thinkin chair and think[that was also sarcastic for those of you people who take everything litteraly]

And we get an answer

THE GAME IS A FAKE!

The only thing that can prove me wrong is a demo

Take care,
    Krypton-knight

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Goddammit! First of all whet ever this is fake or not is not for us to decide without evidence of either, so without proof that this is fake lets use the good old rule "Innocent before proven otherwise". And plus it is NOT the discussion of this thread.

And second I am pretty much surprised that this isn't locked. There is soooo much SPAM and rule break in here, and this is slowly becoming a war place. So please just stop it. It is getting pointless.

And if you don't have to say anything about the game itself (Like: It's great, don't give up... There is an error here or there), please don't say anything.

Years
  • Thread closed until further notice.

DarkGoten, you can either create a new thread, or you may PM me to have this thread reopened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back