• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon CrystalWater Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
    ok i'll get my dad to do it

All it requires is the pressing of a few keys simultaneously. If you can't grasp that, I'm not really sure how you plan on creating a fangame.

For that matter, I'm not sure how you've gotten this far if taking screenshots is too much for you.

dooku01

Save the manatees!
    Years

You've just moved to Calforn Town when you wake up in tense heat.
    You discover that the heats source was a fire outside.
    Quickly,you run outside and go to your mom.
    The firemen say it wasn't much of a fire and you should stay somewhere else for now. You decide to stay with Helen,your cousin in Daltord City.
    After 3 nights at Helen's place,you head back home.
    You run into Prof. Malkart on the way. He says he has a gift for you,But he left it in his lab. So he tells you to visit him in his lab in a little while.
    When you visit him you find poke-chaos in his lab.
    You calm them down,and as a thanks from Prof. Malkart,You receive your first pokemon! Running out of Calforn Town,you run into Alex[If you chose a boy character]or Zack[If you chose a girl character].
    They congradgulate you on getting your first pokemon and shows you how to cath one. After that,he/she gives you 5 pokeballs.
    After that you head out to Daltord city. After battling a couple trainers you arrive there. There,you say hello to Helen and head to the pokemon center.
    After healing your pokemon,you head out for Mallran city.
    You run into XXXXXXX on the way.[The seven x's mean your rival].He challenges you to a battle.
    You also battle more trainers on the way to Mallran city. One of them say that they'll become champion one day and then run off.
    Others say there's someone strong in Mallran City. The person they're talking about is a gym leader-who also happens to be your older brother.
    You finally arrive in Mallran City. You also find your brother waiting for you. He says to meet him in the back of his gym.
    When you get to him,He's quite a challenge. You take him out with your partner.
    He awards you with the Crumble Badge!
    You also can use Rock Smash,HM 06!
    After saying bye to your brother,you head out for Valtanner Town.
    At the gate to Valtanner Town,you find two goons who call themselves Team Junx.
    They say back off and they have to do a major project at the gym.
    They run into Valtanner Town and leave you helplessly outside.
    Then When you think there's no hope,a helicopter arrives and picks you up. You find Prof. Malkart in the helicopter.
    He says that he's concerned about that Team Junx.
    They've been stealing pokemon and just causing mayhem.
    Prof. Malkart drops you off in Valtanner Town and tells you to stop those people.
    It doesn't take long to find them. They're heading into the gym when Looker from sinnoh arrives and stops them dead in they're tracks.
    You go into the gym and find the gym leader-Steve,away from the gym. The man there tells you he went to visit the other gym leader in Balcrang Town.
    You Walk all the way up to route 510 when Trent comes up to you and offers to surf you to the gates of Balcrang Town you say yes of course then you're at the gates when a guy says that he gave his brother the keys to the gate to Balcrang Town. He asks you to get the keys so you walk back to Balcrang Town when Trent walks up to you and asks why you're in such a rush. You tell him and he offers to fly you there.
    You say yes and he takes you to Mallran City and then you head off.
    You find his brother looking worried. He says he lost the keys to Balcrang Town. But he gives you the itemfinder to look for it. After you find it he says you have to deliver it to his brother. All of a sudden,before he can thank you a GIANT bird pokemon lifts you and drops you to the gates of Balcrang Town. You hand over the keys.
    Then the guy opens the door to Balcrang Town.
    It takes a while to find Steven because everone is crowding the gym.
    He says he wanted to say hello to Archie-nicknamed ''The Bad attitude Gym Leader''.

More coming soon!

Screenshots coming.
    Oh yeah! Almost forgot I'll need some help. the positions I need are spriters,screenshot takers mappers and you get the idea.

Previously:

You've just moved to Calforn Town when you wake up in tense heat.
    You discover that the heats source was a fire outside.
    Quickly,you run outside and go to your mom.
    The firemen say it wasn't much of a fire and you should stay somewhere else for now. You decide to stay with Helen,your cousin in Daltord City.
    After 3 nights at Helen's place,you head back home.
    You run into Prof. Malkart on the way. He says he has a gift for you,But he left it in his lab. So he tells you to visit him in his lab in a little while.
    When you visit him you find poke-chaos in his lab.
    You calm them down,and as a thanks from Prof. Malkart,You receive your first pokemon! Running out of Calforn Town,you run into Alex[If you chose a boy character]or Zack[If you chose a girl character].
    They congradgulate you on getting your first pokemon and shows you how to cath one. After that,he/she gives you 5 pokeballs.
    After that you head out to Daltord city. After battling a couple trainers you arrive there. There,you say hello to Helen and head to the pokemon center.
    After healing your pokemon,you head out for Mallran city.
    You run into XXXXXXX on the way.[The seven x's mean your rival].He challenges you to a battle.
    You also battle more trainers on the way to Mallran city. One of them say that they'll become champion one day and then run off.
    Others say there's someone strong in Mallran City. The person they're talking about is a gym leader-who also happens to be your older brother.
    You finally arrive in Mallran City. You also find your brother waiting for you. He says to meet him in the back of his gym.
    When you get to him,He's quite a challenge. You take him out with your partner.
    He awards you with the Crumble Badge!
    You also can use Rock Smash,HM 06!
    After saying bye to your brother,you head out for Valtanner Town.
    At the gate to Valtanner Town,you find two goons who call themselves Team Junx.
    They say back off and they have to do a major project at the gym.
    They run into Valtanner Town and leave you helplessly outside.
    Then When you think there's no hope,a helicopter arrives and picks you up. You find Prof. Malkart in the helicopter.
    He says that he's concerned about that Team Junx.
    They've been stealing pokemon and just causing mayhem.
    Prof. Malkart drops you off in Valtanner Town and tells you to stop those people.
    It doesn't take long to find them. They're heading into the gym when Looker from sinnoh arrives and stops them dead in they're tracks.
    You go into the gym and find the gym leader-Steve,away from the gym. The man there tells you he went to visit the other gym leader in Balcrang Town.
    You Walk all the way up to route 510 when Trent comes up to you and offers to surf you to the gates of Balcrang Town you say yes of course then you're at the gates when a guy says that he gave his brother the keys to the gate to Balcrang Town. He asks you to get the keys so you walk back to Balcrang Town when Trent walks up to you and asks why you're in such a rush. You tell him and he offers to fly you there.
    You say yes and he takes you to Mallran City and then you head off.
    You find his brother looking worried. He says he lost the keys to Balcrang Town. But he gives you the itemfinder to look for it. After you find it he says you have to deliver it to his brother. All of a sudden,before he can thank you a GIANT bird pokemon lifts you and drops you to the gates of Balcrang Town. You hand over the keys.
    Then the guy opens the door to Balcrang Town.
    It takes a while to find Steven because everone is crowding the gym.
    He says he wanted to say hello to Archie-nicknamed ''The Bad attituded Gym Leader''.

More coming soon!

Screenshots coming.

You find Archie in a bad mood;as usual. Steve says that he has been trying to get Archie to cheer up. But unfortunately nothing works.
    He says only a decent battle will brighten his day.
    That's why Steve came here,to battle Archie.
    You stay at a hotel named,''The Hotel for Restless''
    Suprisingly,you run into Prof. Malkart on the way. He says that the professers from around the world have come to study the ancient ruins.
    Just as Prof. Malkart said,Prof. Rowan,Birch,Elm,and... Unfortunately,
    The other professer couldn't make it.
    So then you hear a big loud BOOM!!!!!
    Everyone runs outside and it turns out Archie lost.
    But
    Archie is in a better mood now.
    You challenge Steve and it was a tight match,But you won your 2nd gym battle and badge! You can use HM03 Surf.
    Your 2nd badge is added to the collection,the Nature Badge!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    needing help, oh yh and game idea is great! it's one of the best i've seen

loving the yu-gi-oh card lolax

got a date roughly for when i can play it?

so any wanna help me for my game?

i'll send the link in a sec

in a sec i mean cos i can't yet

Last edited:
    Years
    Dooku, have you actually started anything? Or are you still planning out ideas? You should start to at least map out (using RMXP or similar) the first town and route, or maybe sprite the hero. Things like that attract people to help, not quoting your entire first post twice and ignoring everyone. That makes you look a bit stupid, if I'm honest.

And have you actually tried to take a screenshot yet? As the others have said, it's not difficult, and I don't think game making is for you if you can't manage it.

Years
    Ink? Are you kidding me? You don't need ink to take screenshots. Part of me thinks you don't even know what a screenshot is. And we're really not that interested in your dad's car, despite how much it affects your ink supply.

Just do the following:
    - Press the "Prt Sc" key on your keyboard
    - Open the program called "Paint"; Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Paint
    - Press "Ctrl" on your keyboard, and, still holding that key, press "V"

And hey! A screenshot! If you can't handle that, computing, let alone game making, is really not for you. Try cooking or something.

dooku01

Save the manatees!
    Years
    Towns,Cities,Routes and places

OK,News Flash people!!!
    Here are the cities/towns/places.

Calforn Town -- A little town on the ocean bay.

Daltord City -- The city where your cousin lives.

Mallran City -- A big city right off of Mt. Terkon.

Valtanner Town --

Balcrang Town --

Framtor City --

Relicaro City --

Clearfar Town --

Clearfar Bridge --

Sinacloud Harbor --

Rachpluj Town --

Floree City --

Mystery Island Plaza --

Mystery Island --

Pojocko City --

Mt. Terkon --

Pojocko Forest --

Dark Island --

Deadly Whirlpool Area --

Routes 501-540

dooku01

Save the manatees!
    Years
    Features:
    New Fakemon and moves!

New scooba diving,arcade,and time travel!

Help wanted:Help Wanted

Spriter:Maybe me

Mapper:Me 10/100 PERCENT DONE.

Music:Help Wanted

Backround:Help Wanted

Battle Sequence:Help Wanted

Moving sprites:Help Wanted

Fakemon:Help Wanted Help Wanted Me
    [Three positions needed]

Last edited:

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    Mapping is the process of creating in-game areas, like Route 1 or Saffron City.

Just a heads-up, your signature is about three times larger than the maximum allowed.

dooku01

Save the manatees!
    Years
    Whew,thanks! I just fixed that...

[I think]

Here's the pokedex so far. [The ones that are together are an evolution,and the ones that are all capitals are legendaries.]

Sniddle--1
    Cirttadle--2
    Retoga--3

Rableafy--4
    Resrab--5
    Lazter--6

Fleemon--7
    Flameeon--8
    Krattlfry--9

ROGO--???

Mapping is the process of creating in-game areas, like Route 1 or Saffron City.

Just a heads-up, your signature is about three times larger than the maximum allowed.

OK,what I mean is,I've drawn the map,But no areas yet......

Last edited:

dooku01

Save the manatees!
    Years
    if you want to see some pokemon sprites,icetork,destuctonoid,lavalem,and trihord,go to my profile albums.

ps ........................................ special thanks to arkeis

Dooku, have you actually started anything? Or are you still planning out ideas? You should start to at least map out (using RMXP or similar) the first town and route, or maybe sprite the hero. Things like that attract people to help, not quoting your entire first post twice and ignoring everyone. That makes you look a bit stupid, if I'm honest.

And have you actually tried to take a screenshot yet? As the others have said, it's not difficult, and I don't think game making is for you if you can't manage it.

First of all, I'm new to making the tech stuff. Second,I don't even know what RMXP is!
    Third,I don't have spriting program yet. My parents probably would've bought it for christmas,but my mom is looking to see if it has anything that destroys our computer,like Zango.
    Fourth,I'm only 9. Fifth,I'm still planning out ideas.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    1. Read the rules of the Game Dev section; it tells you about the different programs you can use.
    2. You don't need to download anything to make sprites; Windows comes with Microsoft Paint which is a very good spriting program. There are several more advanced graphics programs freely downloadable which have no viruses, such as GIMP or Paint.NET.
    3. Maybe if you're only 9, you should wait a few years before making a game. Although it might seem like a great idea now, when you're older, you'll wish you had waited; I can guarantee you that you'll get a lot better by then. Use this time to learn about game making, or learn how to sprite. I didn't start getting into game making until I was 12 or 13, and even then, I was pretty bad at it :P

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
    Years
    It doesn't matter if you are nine as I am 10 and started when I was nine.
    Okay firstly, if you don't know what something is what do you do? Search the web of course!

Two, don't you know what Microsoft Paint is?

Three, How about you show us your ideas and prove that you are doing it.

And pointed at Wichu, it doesn't matter what age you start Game Developing at all you have to do is get the feel for it. Seriously I truly am Ten and I get my own Pc, Laptop and stuff you name it but the point is that I enjoy coding in Rm2K3 and if you enjoy it you will succeed.

So there you are.

limeyman

limeyman
    Years
    Good idea but the name is already too close to a pokemon game you know.

it is still a great idea though

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back