• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon curse black version

CutiePie2121

The Cutest Spriter EVUR!!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 20, 2013
ME I Kno How Its Easy Just draw me the title screen u want

pokemon hacker id

cute child
Years
I'm going to need a scripter after I finish editing the map so if some one wants to
please tell how good you are at scripting on a rate of 1 to 10

pokemon hacker id

cute child
Years
not exactly sure yet it's a hack in progress let me get a little farther and I'll let you know

can some body tell me how to change the map as in the item

Last edited by a moderator:

pokemon hacker id

cute child
Years
I really need some help changing the map the item

sorry for double posting but there aren't to many replies when the post is farther back

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I need some help figuring out my advance map i cant change a places name like a new place if i try to change the name of a place it also changes pallet towns name

Ninja Caterpie answered this question in the Beginner's Corner of the ROM Hacking Newsletter Issue 16 (found in Hack's Showcase).

pokemon hacker id

cute child
Years
What do you mean by "the map the item", do you mean the map in your backpack?

yes no matter who I ask no one knows

just talking to get my forum to where people can see it again please read above comments and comment

sorry to say my cpu was knocked out for all this time and now i have to completely restart

Last edited by a moderator:
Back