• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon D & P adventure! discussion

PokemonWaterBlue

Hey, where's my red clothes?
Years
  • Who here is VERY excited about the new volume 5??? If I was Mitsumi, I would let cyrus kill my evee and go catch another one. mitsumi's so stupid :/

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Obviously Mitsumi has grown to the Eevee and isn't just gonna let it die. Besides then we would miss out on Haruta vs Mitsumi.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    The Diamond and Pearl Adventure is really interesting, but what bugs me is the fact that it's all centered around Dialga. When do we get to the "AND PEARL" part? As for Hareta, his Piplup is crazy strong. His Piplup is nuts.

So Mitsumi has a Glaceon, Leafeon, and an Eevee. From what I've heard (I didn't read the newest volume), Cyrus abducts Mitsumi's beloved Eevee and so she is forced to join Team Galactic again or else her Eevee will be lost forever. Uh...she must really love everything Eevee then, being that she's raised and evolved two other.

Amulet Dream

has the Alice of Running Away.
    Years
  • Eevee: For outsiders, it's really easy to say 'Just leave it and go.'

If I remember correctly, she had that Eevee since she was...a child or something. Young, I can confirm.

Now, would anyone really abandon something that they share a close bond with? Think of it like a pet.

Say you were in Mitsumi's situation, except it was like...a cat or something. This random evil dude kidnaps it and demands you to join the evil side or your precious pet dies. At least, I think he said it was going to die. I forgot =DDD

Save your pet(which you love to pieces) or battle your friend(in which you met only 2 years max. ago). Now who would you choose?

Mitsumi was probably so attached to her Eevee, she was willing to do anything to save it. Which is why she decided to join Team Galactic.

No worrys though, Hareta will save the day! ^^;;

Palkia: Palkia should get a bit of screentime. Maybe Shigekatsu Ihara can't draw Palkia xDDD

Sorry if this post was confusing. xP

Back