• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon D/P - Adventures Through The Past.

Step.One.Step.Closer.To.Me

соlоя, lзт Іт ∂яаg you аωаy.
Years
  • Pokemon D/P - Adventures Through The Past.
    Introduction
    Hey everyone, im Weeble, And this is my hack!
    Storyline
    One day you wake up and run outside.You are stunned to find that the whole region [Sinnoh] has warped back into the past.You get freaked out and run to your home towns lake when the prof. rowan comes up and tells you : Dont worry [/trainer] we have just been warped back 26 years, Come with me back to my lab and i will explain. But the prof.rowan is so scared to find that back 26 years, he hasnt got a lab so he takes you to his house and explains...........
    Rom info
    Pokemon fire red version with pokemon red patch...
    Media
    Screenies:None :K
    Videos:None :L
    Hacking Team
    Moi(me)-Bea tester??? think thats odd?
    Opeiuos-Spriter
    PokeProphet-Spriter
    Thank you notes
    No people yet :(

Last edited:
    Years
  • Its fire red with a patch of the red tiles so i just call it red........

Thnx!! alot all critisizim gives me power to hack lol
    rofl<i actually am!!!
    Fire red and Red are two different games, you change that in your thread before people get confused.

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    i am very impressed to read the story, and plan to this hack, if it comes through it will be a great hack.

also if you'd like i can be the overworld sprite inserter, if theyre not included in the patch, let me know.

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    You can be the sprite inserter cuz' my OWRE is not working so yeh i have the sprites i'll send em to you in a PM
    You can edit them if you feel the need:)
    (But you have to show me an edited one if you want to use:):):):)::):)):):)

i just need the rom, i have every overworld sprite you could think of, so dont worry, and i dont really believe in editing them, i think theyre great the way they were made, but as soon as i receive the rom i'll start inserting them.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    This is a joke right? You're downgrading FR tiles to Red ones for a region in Sinnoh?

Years
  • Well if you want i can past-time sprite for you
    Proof of work:-
    Spoiler:

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    i also have much work to do with school, i must maintain an A average or i lose my car, (84 corvette stingray) which means very much to me, although i will commit alot of my time to this hack, and i will get on the spriting as soon as i can.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • i also have much work to do with school, i must maintain an A average or i lose my car, (84 corvette stingray) which means very much to me, although i will commit alot of my time to this hack, and i will get on the spriting as soon as i can.

YOU!! (returning rival)
    no, just kidding, I am all around, my specialty is intermediate scripting and any type of mapping.

Back