• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon D/P fans club!

King Piplup

The King of all Pokemon.
    Years
    POKEMON D/P FANS CLUB!

Hello everyone this is the leader of Pokemon D/P fans club.
    I just want to Introduce my Pokemonism Team here.
    Remember that the group is for POKEMON D/P fans only!

RULES!

You know I have only THREE RULES in my group and that is be kind to other members, don't compare D/P to other ROMS, and the last one no sexual allowed, this is POKEMONISM!

PUNISMENTS!

Our Punishment System is very clear, you will be blocked!

POKEMONISM!

Pokemonism is the best part of the team, you can share Pokemon in Sinnoh or not in Sinnoh!

JOIN THE GROUP NOW!!!

If you want to join the Group URL is already on my signature. Click the URL on my signature and after that that URL will lead you to the group, if you are in the group already click the "join group" button and there is an another option saying if you really like to join and click yes if you would really like!

QUESTIONS!!!

Do you have a question about the group you can email me at king.piplup05 at gmail (dot) com!

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Hiya, I loved to join. I myself own Pokemon Diamond and I pretty much Love it!

King Piplup

The King of all Pokemon.
    Years
    Thanks!

Thank You zappyspiker, I hope you will enjoy your stay in the team and
    thank you also for helping me in the club.

May you help people to know the real meaning of DIAMOND AND PEARL!!!

Sorry for everyone because I have putted the new punishment, this
    is just for your protection!

Last edited:
    Back