• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon D/P Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2017
    Mattthegreat said:
    Total Bullshit.
    Anyone who believes this dribble is a complete idiot.

Meh, I agree with you.

Althought it's pretty sure it's gonna be playable on Wi-Fi, cause now most of the games playable in multiplayers will be, and Nintendo would not release a Pokemon game on the DS without Wi-Fi enable (that would be totally stupid).

Roffle

Banned
    Years
  • ROFL LOL OMG LMAO DOUCHEBAG BBQ

you know what, i wasnt hoping any information on DP as of yet, it is way too **** early. at least one more year until i can keep my panites i mean oops..pants on. =}

i do hope 150 - 200 new pokemon and alot of familar faces, like more pre-evos and more evos [i actually made a pre-evo of minun and plusle, it was called Chuse - as in choose and phuse. rofl omg lmao]

if it resembles anything like XD, Colleseum, Stadium 1 n 2, i will **** my pants and throw my ruined jeans at the people that make pokemon games in 3d [gamefreak, right?]

zat is all rofl.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Although this is fake, it was pretty simle to see from ur own post the mistakes u made,

A) Hasnt been released yet, if it was everyone would know about it, and a ROM would be advailble.

B) You needed to provide more evidence than a dodgy site, when a decent site like pe2k and serbeii havent even confirmed its release date.

EPYON

Demon
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    i can almsot garantee you that diamond and pearl will not be in 3D just look at pkmn ranger and the other pkmn games for the ds you would think if they wanted to use 3d than they would have used it in those games

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I read this on a site while I was searching on google:
    This is for Pokemon Diamond:
    Publisher: Nintendo
    Developer: Game Freak
    Platform: Nintendo DS ? Genre: RPG
    Release Date: 12/31/06 ? Origin: Japan

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
  • brotlov said:
    I read this on a site while I was searching on google:
    This is for Pokemon Diamond:
    Publisher: Nintendo
    Developer: Game Freak
    Platform: Nintendo DS ? Genre: RPG
    Release Date: 12/31/06 ? Origin: Japan
    One word:real FAKE.There is still no word on release date.

Last edited:

saint jimmmey

mwahahahaha....¬_¬
    Years
  • why can't people only post true infomation??
    is it so hard??
    it's not out in japan because if it was we'd have already seen screen shots.
    i get my info off sources i can trust...no offence
    and it will be in 3D (or some of it) i think that has been confirmed but i'll check.

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
  • RaichuMAN2000 said:
    Hello everyone. I got some infomation on Pokemon D/P. Including the release date for the US! People say that some of this stuff is fake, but it's not.

1. Comes out March 15, 06. US
    2. Already out in Japan.
    3. Takes place in Niko.
    4. 170 new Pokemon. (5 different in each game)
    5. Join a Team or make your own.
    6. Nintendo DS Wi-Fi compatible.
    7. 3D battles.
    8. Uses DS microphone.
    9. Wireless trading, battling, etc.
    10. Compatible with Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

All this information was found by me and all, I mean all of it is true. If you want to, you can preorder Pokemon Diamond here, and Pokemon Pearl here. The only thing is the boxart you see on there is fake, but the preorder thing is NOT a scam.
    This has been shown about a hundred times before on other forums, IT IS FAKE.

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
  • brotlov said:
    And how do you know, Shadow of heroes?
    What I mean is don't trust everything you read.Not everything you read is real.No one has information about D/P's release date.Not even Nintendo.You could still trust that place but not everything.It's probably an estimate.
    EDIT:For example I found this.
    July 11, 2005 - Earlier today, IGN passed along a few unconfirmed reports from Japan indicating that Pokemon Pearl & Diamond would be seeing Japanese DS release in 2006 instead of 2005. We now have confirmation. The games are scheduled for simultaneous Japanese release some time next year. A US release will presumably follow some time next year as well.

Nintendo seems to be putting a whole lot into the development of these two titles. Owners of the Game Boy Advance Pokemon games will be able to hook up their cartridges to the DS and take along their GBA Pokemon for the adventure. The company is planning for much more than this, though. We'll have to wait for details to follow.
    While details on Pearl & Diamond are still scarce, we have learned a bit. Nintendo plans on taking the franchise to an all new land for the big DS debut. Currently, the developers are deciding on how to start off your quest, determining the number of Pokemon that should accompany you from the start. This is an area that required fine tuning even for Ruby & Silver, with the developers originally experimenting with having anywhere between one and five Pokemon at the outset.

Regarding Pokemon types, Nintendo has revealed that it does not plan on going beyond the current seventeen forms of Pokemon. However, there will be additional combination types. You can also count on seeing additional skills for your favorite Pokemon.

The biggest new bit we've learned concerns Nintendo's plans for wireless connectivity with the titles. The DS allows for 16 players to communicate via WiFi. Pokemon Diamond & Pearl will make full use of this capability. Specifics will be revealed later, but just imagine hooking up with fifteen players!

Also mentioned in our previous report was Pokemon Ranger, a new Pokemon project set for release in 2006. It's unclear at this point if Ranger is actually a game. Based on what we've heard, Ranger seems like it could be a game based around next year's movie.

It's unfortunate that Diamond & Pearl won't be arriving in 2005, but given the effort Nintendo seems to be putting into the title, we'll gladly wait a few extra months. With Diamond & Pearl, and the mysterious Pokemon Ranger, Pokemon fans have a lot to look forward to in the coming year.
    That is real.
    This on the other hand is fake.

Last edited:

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
  • As far as I know, the only things confirmed are Wireless multiplayer and Advance series compatibility. I would like 3D graphics, but Nintendo will likely make it with GBA graphics.

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
  • Alex The Great Master said:
    As far as I know, the only things confirmed are Wireless multiplayer and Advance series compatibility. I would like 3D graphics, but Nintendo will likely make it with GBA graphics.
    Don't forget that they announced that...Well I'll copy and paste it here.
    PokemonElite2000.com said:
    Junichi Masuda, the director of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl from Game Freak, has stated in his Director's Column that the two new Pokemon games for the Nintendo DS might include an online feature that will allow players to connect to any other player around the world. Work on the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl games are still ongoing, so nothing is official as of yet (feature not built in yet). But for those that been wanting an online feature for the Pokemon games, Junichi Masuda gave a lot of hope for such a feature with Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is scheduled to be released in Japan sometime in 2006.

Features We Already Know

It has been stated before that Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will feature new Pokemon, as well the the old Pokemon from previous versions, and new evolutions and pre-evolutions of existing Pokemon. Diamond and Pearl will also take place in a new region. The game will make use of the Nintendo DS's Wi-Fi feature that can connect 16 players together (the multiplayer feature that is connected in the same area, not to be confused with the possible online feature).

azn_trainer

"sigh"
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2006
    all i know is that

-they are set in a region different Kanto, Johto and Hoenn but contains old pokemon aswell as the new ones.

-You are capable to trade with ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered and leafgreen

-There are new Pokemon including pre-evolutions and evolutions of old pokemon. There are five known sofar

-Wireless capabillities that allow up to 16 players in the union room style.

-There will be no new pokemon types but new combinations such as steel/fighting.

Years
  • All the information given is pretty much false. Im gonna start and official Diamond/Pearl discussion thread where all discussion about the up coming games can be discussed since it is indeed a popular topic. Please put all comments, concerns, etc. in that thread!
    ~CLOSED~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back