• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon D/P/Pt Scramble Challenge v2.0

11wildy

Me!
    Years
    oh come-oN! I NEED 1 MORE JOTHO POKEMON!

Mondays suck, get a Rhyhorn, must know Surf and Scary face. Can evolve when he KOes a pokemon with only using Surf while it isn't super effective, no healing on that fight.

Phatnom doodle, you get a Girafarig, must know Charge beam, Baton pass and Strenght.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Just Beat Gardeinia and Jupiter

Feather Lvl 23
    Tackle
    Double Team
    Quick Attack
    Wing Attack
    He is my main hitter

Kadabra
    Teleport
    Hidden Power
    Confusion
    Disable
    Its as good as Starly but it gains EXP too dang fast

Cherubi
    Tackle
    Magical Leaf
    Leech Seed
    Grass Knot
    Exp Sharing it till I get stunky then I will use it against the Hikers Coming up.

When I get home from school Im gonna get Stunky

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    Murkrow- must have, know and can only evolve when suckerpunch is learned ( i swear i reword this everytime :P)
    gible- must have -attackj nature and keep dragon rage, can only be obtained when all pokemon are Level 40
    stunky-must only evolve afer dialga, and cant have an stab moves
    scyther-Cnt evolve, must have agility
    Shinx- Can i evolve it? Must have RIVALRy and one stat-reducing move

THATS MY team- its full, im going to start whenever i get round to it

ok now for mine.

whoever wants to take it :)

have a buizel-
    must be caught at Below level 10. Must only evolve when it reaches level 30.
    when it evolves, if ats attack stat is above 50, it must forget it's highest powered move at the time. If its below 50, it must learn one of its old moves you wouldnt have kept otherwise and keep it. If its speed stat is above 50, it must learn one stat reducing move. If below 50 it mst forget its two most powerful moves, Providing attack is below 50 aswell. f not then nly 2 moves must be forgotten.
    Once it reaches level 50. Its highest powered move must be forgotten and replaces with an HM that isnt surf. If it doesnt reach level 50 by the time you defeat volkner. it must be dropped from the team and not replaced.

have a Magikarp-

When it evolves. It must be taught Thrash. From there on, that can be its only move.

have a voltorb- can only evolve if it has a -speed nature if nature is + speed. it cannot learn either Shockwave,Thunderbolt,zap cannon,thunder,or spark.

Ive lost track of who has what or what restrictions anyone has, so if anyone wants any of those, just take them. :P

Last edited:

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    Pokemon on Team [so far]:
    - Glameow: Must learn Shadow Claw and Iron Tail. Must only evolve after
    winning 3 or more contests. NN: Zoey Much?
    - Marill - Caught/bred as Azurill, don't use Soothe Bell to evolve, must have an Ice move. NN: INeedADiet
    - Tangela - May not evolve, must always know Bind. NN: HotMess
    - Drifloon - Must always know at least one status move, one physical move, and one special move.
    - Ekans - Can evolve
    - Voltorb - Can only evolve if it has a -speed nature. If nature is + speed, it cannot learn either Shockwave, Thunderbolt, Zap Cannon, Thunder, or Spark.

Yes, now I can start! :D

@Resultz: Yes, you can evolve it.

Last edited:
    Years
    I can't take the Shellder, since i can't trade i'm unable to obtain it. But the Rhyhorn is fine.
    Resultz, am i right when i think the Buizel is still availiable. Because apparently the Karp isn't (And without Splash, Tackle and Flail, a Karp is no true Karp imo =D)

Username: mondays suck (2)
    Pokemon Specifications: No Feebas, no Honey Trees
    User Specifications: Platinum, can't trade
    Pokemon team (so far):
    -
    Rhyhorn, must know Surf and Scary face. Evolve after KOing sth with non-SE Surf, can't heal in that fight
    - Buizel
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    -
    -
    -
    -

Viral Panda - Shinx, must be the first Shinx you meet, must teach it Hidden Power and either Roar, Flash or Rain Dance

Phantom Poodle - Piplup, can't evolve, must know Frustration

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Phantom Poodle
    Yes, you must have them on your team. You are only required to possess one of them.

My current team:

GoldDigger/Jynx - F - Lv. 31 @
    /Forewarn
    Attacks: Confusion, Lick, Sweet Kiss#, Powder Snow
    Still good. Lol.

Marvin/Buizel - F - Lv. 18 @
    /Swift Swim
    Attacks: SonicBoom, Water Gun, Water Sport, Swift
    Neglect is a bad thing.

Jackett/Wormadam(Trash Cloak) - F - Lv. 22 @ Exp. Share
    /Anticipate
    Attacks: Protect, Tackle, Hidden Power Fire#
    Workin' on it.

KthxbaiROK/Graveler - M - Lv. 25 @
    /Sturdy
    Attacks: Magnitude, Rock Smash, Rock Throw, Rollout
    Not so helpful vs. Water-Types...

Max/Charmeleon - M - Lv. 33 @
    /Blaze
    Attacks: Slash, Dragon Rage, Ember#, Fire Fang
    Almost a Charizard :)

DUSTOX - F - Lv. 13 @
    /Shield Dust
    Attacks: Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting, Gust
    Still have yet to see any need for it on my team... :/

Currently trying to battle Wake. His Gyarados is destroying me. Already took out my Jynx. I sent out Max and followed up with Dragon Rage. The Gyarados got in a Brine that took him to about half HP. I KO'd it with Slash, and Max grew to level 34. Wake then sent out Quagsire. I used Dragon Rage twice. The first one was followed by a Slam that brought my HP too low. I used a Super Potion and brought my HP back to 81/92. Wake used a Super Potion on Quagsire. I used another Dragon Rage, followed by a slash, which left Wake's Quagsire with 1 HP. One last slash took out Quagsire. Wake then sent out Floatzel, which I knew immediately was going to be a problem for Max. I tried the same strategy of Dragon Raging. A combination of Swift followed by a Brine from Floatzel KO'd Max. Since I realized I was going to lose anyway, I brought out Graveler. Floatzel used Pursuit. KthxbaiROK used Magnitude (9) and brought Floatzel to roughly 2 HP. It then healed with its berry. Floatzel used Brine on KthxbaiROK for the KO. I then sent out Jackett, though I realize it doesn't have much it can do. Floatzel used Brine and lowered its HP to 32/59. Floatzel then used Swift, which was not very effective on my Steel/Bug Wormadam. I used a Super Potion, bringing it to full HP. Floatzel used pursuit. Again, not very effective. He used it a second ime. Jackett brought Floatzel to 1 HP. Amazingly, no SUper Potion was present. Floatzel used a Brine, then Jackett used one last Tackle for the KO! Jackett got 1123 XP and grew to level 23, then learned Confusion! I got the Fen Badge!

Last edited:
    Years
    Gosh I guess I'm ready to go. Jesus I wish I coulda got that Eevee >W>

Team:
    - Lickitung, can't evolve
    - Take a Togepi. It must have Ancientpower and Signal Beam. You can only evolve it into Togetic after you've met every requirement of your assigned team. Togetic must have Fly. After you have that, the only condition(s) you're allowed to evolve your Togetic into Togekiss are: If you have an Adamant Electivire on your team with Earthquake as an attack, you have a Japanese Gallade (one with a Japanese name, not one that evolved from a Japanese Ralts/Kirlia) with a Status Sweeper moveset (Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Close Combat, and ThunderWave/Hypnosis/Will-O-Wisp), a Lv. 100 Bidoof, or a Shiny Modest Magmortar. If you get to evolve Togetic into Togekiss, you must make the Togekiss learn Thunderbolt.
    - A Tentacool that must know only moves that would be not-very-effective against it
    - you get a Girafarig, must know Charge beam, Baton pass and Strenght.
    - Piplup, can't evolve, must know frustration
    - Kricketune, must know Bug Bite

Last edited:

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    You can't give yourself Electivire. The Pokémon I chose for you is the Togepi. Someone else has to assign you one of those Pokémon.

Years
    Ohhh, now I get it. So the only way I can get Togekiss is if someone magically assigns me one of the Pokemon you mentioned.

I gotcha.

So for now, I guess I'm still not ready. >w>

Frozen King Prawns

Forget Rollout. NOW! Grrr.
    Years
    Username: Frozen King Prawns
    Pokemon Specifications:
    Just don't be too outrageous, please.
    User Specifications: Can trade, Pearl.
    Pokemon on Team [so far]:

-
    Wormadam - Must be Grass Forme
    -
    -
    -
    - HM Slave
    - HM Slave

Mondays Suck: Duskull - Must only know one attacking move.
    Phantom Poodle: Kricketune - Must know bug bite.

Last edited:
    Years
    Username: mondays suck (2)
    Pokemon team (so far):
    -
    Rhyhorn, must know Surf and Scary face. Evolve after KOing sth with non-SE Surf, can't heal in that fight
    - Buizel
    Spoiler:
    - Duskull, only 1 attacking move
    - Bronzor, must know Future Sight, evolve at 37
    -
    -

Frozen King Prawns - Wormadam, must be in Grass Form

Last edited:

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
    Years
    Pokemon Specifications-No useless pokemon,No ledgends
    User Specifications- Pokemon Diamond- Can Trade

-Rattata, can't evolve, can't learn Super Fang, must always know Focus Energy
    -Chansey Must have -Def nature and must know double edge.
    -Magikarp. Must evolve at Lv44 and has to keep Splash until the end of my game.
    -Shinx it may evolve at lvl 14 but if I evolve it then it may not evolve into Luxray.If I evolve it at lvl 30 I may evovle it into Luxray.Must have Rivalry
    -Eevee-can only evolve into Leafeon

I need two more Pokemon so I can start!!!

mondays suck (2)-Take a Bronzor,can't evove until it learns Future Sight,Must always keep that move.
    Frozen King Prawns-Take a Sheildon,must always keep Take down once it learns it.
    Phantom Poodle-Take an Eevee,can only evolve into Umbreon,Vaporeon,or Glaceon.

Last edited:
    Years
    I would give you another Pokemon for Johto, but i already gave you one, so someone else has to do that..

And i have a question: Does that Rhyhorn have to OHKO sth with Surf or just to KO it. And is there a level specification for the target?

And as my last Pokemon, i'd like something i can get early on, so i don't have to solo half of the game with something i'll have to exclude from the team later on

Username:
    mondays suck (2)
    Pokemon team (so far):
    ~
    Rhyhorn->Rhydon: Surf, Scary face, evolve after KOing sth with non-SE Surf, can't heal in that fight
    ~ Buizel->Floatzel
    Spoiler:
    ~ Duskull->Dusclops, only 1 attacking move
    ~ Bronzor->Bronzong (at 37), Future Sight
    ~ Turtwig->Grotle (w/
    Rare Candy)->Torterra (w/ Rare Candy), 2 STAB moves
    ~ Slave

Last edited:

Dark.vs.Light

Budding Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Hey guys. Haven't updated in a while, but I'm going to do that now.

Team
    Spoiler:

Progress since last update
    Spoiler:

That's it for this update.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    Sorry Mondays, wasn't noticing that you needed the Super Rod to catch Shellder. Instead, I'll give you a Turtwig that must always know at least 2 STAB moves and only evolve (both times) by using a Rare Candy on it.
    Bet you didn't expect a starter. ;P

Back