• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon D/P working almost perfect on Emu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlySplash

TTL 1337 PR0 d00d
Years
  • Hey, I noticed people were pissed about Pokemon D/P working slowly. Well, I got the newest version of No$gba, the one that you need to donate for (in other words pay, but they cover it up with donating), and it works close to perfect O_O
    So the answer to all your troubles is - Get the new version =D If you don't wanna pay, just use torrents. Who should need to pay? But I suggest you donate anyway so the d00d can pay for stuff.

BTW ROMS are illegal incase you didn't know.
    Bleh, who cares.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Okay, first of all, this would go in the Emulation section. (but I'm closing this, not moving it - because it's really not neeeded)
    Second of all, I'd like to say you should buy the games instead of emulating them. But you probably wouldn't listen anyway.

With that said, closing.
    (also if you like the emulator you should support it and not download it from a torrent.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back