• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dank Ruby

HisNoodlyGrace

Dank Weedle
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2016
    I am currently working on a ROM hack off of Ruby called "Pokemon DANK RUBY". Essentially it is Pokemon Ruby except with revamped sprites and newer Pokemon added from the fourth and fifth generation.
    The ROM hack is actually a ROM hack of the hack Burning Ruby because I was too lazy to redo the tiles myself, so shoutout to Burning Ruby for being my base.

New features:
    - New pokemon from the fourth gen such as Shinx or Chimchar.
    - New pokemon from the fifth gen such as Zuora or Oshawott.
    - A new area called the DANK ZONE inwhich nearly every Pokemon can be found
    - All the stuff added to Burning Ruby such as that "new route" and random legendarys at different points in the game and epic tiles.
    - NEW LEGENDARYS! Such as Palkia and Diagla and more!
    - Sprite updates and changes.
    - New pokemon such as "Hank" or "Pepe"
    - Attack changes, revamped power to attacks and lessened power.
    - Item, Pokemon, and attack name changes.​

There are some downsides to the game.
    Currently not all bugs have been fixed, one I know of is one trainer crashes the game when you try to fight him. Another downside is that beyond beating the Pokemon League and catching the legendary Pokemon, there isn't much gameplay at the end. The only other objective beyond the Pokemon League and legendaries are that you have to try to defeat the MEMELORD who is scattered and hidden in the DANK ZONE. Also I seem to have somehow messed up all the Pokemon and Attack types so they don't show. Unfortunately.

And just a note, the current strongest Pokemon available in the game are:
    - DANKWEEDLE
    - FSM (The Flying Spaghetti Monster)
    - PEPE​

I don't know what else to say about my game at this point, so farewell.
    Any help possible would be great.

Hajima

Manga Artist 101
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2016
    I don't think you can use Burning Ruby as your base without the creator's permission.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
    DANK MEMES! Is cena going to be a trainer? And can the Peanut Butter Jelly banana be a pokemon?

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    I am currently working on a ROM hack off of Ruby called "Pokemon DANK RUBY". Essentially it is Pokemon Ruby except with revamped sprites and newer Pokemon added from the fourth and fifth generation.
    The ROM hack is actually a ROM hack of the hack Burning Ruby because I was too lazy to redo the tiles myself, so shoutout to Burning Ruby for being my base.

New features:
    - New pokemon from the fourth gen such as Shinx or Chimchar.
    - New pokemon from the fifth gen such as Zuora or Oshawott.
    - A new area called the DANK ZONE inwhich nearly every Pokemon can be found
    - All the stuff added to Burning Ruby such as that "new route" and random legendarys at different points in the game and epic tiles.
    - NEW LEGENDARYS! Such as Palkia and Diagla and more!
    - Sprite updates and changes.
    - New pokemon such as "Hank" or "Pepe"
    - Attack changes, revamped power to attacks and lessened power.
    - Item, Pokemon, and attack name changes.​

There are some downsides to the game.
    Currently not all bugs have been fixed, one I know of is one trainer crashes the game when you try to fight him. Another downside is that beyond beating the Pokemon League and catching the legendary Pokemon, there isn't much gameplay at the end. The only other objective beyond the Pokemon League and legendaries are that you have to try to defeat the MEMELORD who is scattered and hidden in the DANK ZONE. Also I seem to have somehow messed up all the Pokemon and Attack types so they don't show. Unfortunately.

And just a note, the current strongest Pokemon available in the game are:
    - DANKWEEDLE
    - FSM (The Flying Spaghetti Monster)
    - PEPE​

I don't know what else to say about my game at this point, so farewell.
    Any help possible would be great.
    I second Hajima. Try asking the creator first. They mostly likely will let you use it, but if someone puts work into something, I don't think they would want it stolen, in a sense.

Back