• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Dark Age

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2009
    Five years after leaving your mothers home in Pallet Town, you have conquered the Elite Four, you've defeated Team Rocket and last but not least, you managed to collect all 150 Pokemon species. Being the world Pokemon master, there isn't much for you to do in Kanto. The remaining members of team rocket have been arrested, and all is at peace. The professor has retired after fulfilling his dream of recording all 150 species, and passed his lab to his nephew, Gary.

One morning, one of the professors aids came across a certain gene that only Pokemon carry. It was a gene that could potentially enhance the Pokemon's physical ability by altering cells in it's cerebral cortex. The experiment went wrong. Without realizing what he was doing, the professors aid completely altered the normal functions of the Pokemon's pituitary gland, causing the Pokemon to be overly aggressive and violent. The 150 Pokemon that you had captured for the professor escape with rage. Gary, now leading professor Oaks lab team, takes it upon himself to find each of the Pokemon and return them back to his lab so they can be cured of this awful experiments result.

Meanwhile, your father has returned from his Pokemon training and is now opening a new Pokemon Gym in Pallet Town. The professor contacts your father, explaining the situation, in hopes that your father would be of assistance. knowing that you had become the Pokemon master, he believes you would have a better chance of capturing them all.

However, your 150 Pokemon are gone... The professor has a solution, take one of Gary's! He instructs you to log in to Gary's PC and withdraw one of Gary's Pokemon. Of course, Gary has taken all except for 3: The usual Water, Fire, Leaf type. Once you receive your Pokemon, your adventure begins, and it's up to you to find all 150 Pokemon and return them to the now retired professor. Exploring the familiar, but somewhat more expanded region of Kanto, you come across a rumor that Team Rocket leader, Givioni, has been released from prison and is searching for you. However not for revenge... His intentions are unknown. Being as you are the current Pokemon Master, he asks you for your help. Givioni wants you to capture the three Legendary Pokemon:

Lucida (from the Latin word elucido, which means to light).

Coligo (from the Latin word caliga, which means darkness).

Litius (from the Latin word caelitus, which means from heaven).

He tells you that if you return with information on the three legendary Pokemon, he would give to you as a reward, his most prized possession: An Egg that his team had discovered while digging in a far away region. The egg will eventually hatch in to:

Ultas (from the Latin word facultas, which means power).

Once you complete Givionis quest, you can capture the last 10 Pokemon. You return to the professor with the 150 species, and he thanks you by lending you a ticket he had received in order to attend a Pokemon Show, that will be featured on a large Yacht. With the ticket in hand, you continue your adventure to a large (and completely new) island, where you must defeat the 4 Gym Leaders, which each gives you a token. Once you collect all 4 tokens you are allowed access in to the Pokemon World Competition. The leaders however are missing. You need to unravel the mystery by investigating the new island. Once you find each leader, you will be able to battle them, each in their respectable gyms.

The Pokemon World Competition. The final battle to determine the true Pokemon Master. One Master from each region may attend the competition. The winner receives a magnificent prize.

There is much more, I'd rather save the rest for the game to be.

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
  • wow! that is one big story!
    i think you should add some screens cuz most people are lazy and don't read the story, anyway i love the story!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2009
    wow! that is one big story!
    i think you should add some screens cuz most people are lazy and don't read the story, anyway i love the story!

Thanks bud, well I started a thread for the game with everything but it hasn't been approved yet.

Back