• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark Diamond ( GBA Remake )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Pokemon Dark Diamond

Introduction:

Hello. This is Yasumin ^_^. I've decided to make a Pokemon Diamond Version Premake Ruby Hack GBA Version.. Because i've try to script so.. it convincced me >3.. So here i am.. Diamond Tiles are added also thanks to ~Trebuh~
    Okay so let's start!

The Information

Hack of: Ruby Version
    Owner: Yasumin
    Co- Owner: ~Trebuh~

Rules

Wait Patiently for the Beta
    No Spamming
    No Posting Rude Comments

Storyline

Diamond and Pearl are set in the fictional region of Sinnoh, an island based on the Japanese island Hokkaidō. Sinnoh is unconnected to any other region in the Pokémon universe and is characterized by large, snow-covered mountains (Mt. Coronet, part of a mountain range, divides Sinnoh in half).[20] Unlike other regions, Sinnoh has a "northern" feel to it: it is the only region with snow-covered routes.[19] Sinnoh is also characterized by its waterways; it has three main lakes (Verity, Acuity, and Valor) that form a triangle. Unlike the Hoenn region, however, which is mostly water routes, only 30 percent of Sinnoh's landscape comprises waterways.[19] Underneath Sinnoh's surface is the Sinnoh Underground, a large maze of caves and tunnels.
    The games chronicle the adventures of a new Pokémon trainer who strives to become the Pokémon League Champion by collecting and training Pokémon. Like most games in the series, Diamond and Pearl feature eight Pokémon gyms led by Gym Leaders, professional trainers whose expertise lies in a particular Pokémon type. Gym Leaders serve as bosses and reward skilled trainers with Gym badges, key to the advancement of the plot. As in Ruby and Sapphire, the protagonist must also thwart the schemes of a crime syndicate (here Team Galactic) who plan to use Pokémon to restructure the region into a utopia.
    Like all other Pokémon RPGs, Diamond and Pearl begin in the protagonist's hometown. After viewing a television report about a media-conducted search for a Red Gyarados spotted at a far-away lake (Johto's Lake of Rage),[21] the protagonist and his/her best friend travel together to check the local lake for a Pokémon like it. They spot Professor Rowan, a Pokémon evolution researcher, and his assistant, the playable character not selected in the game: Ericsson (boy) or Erika (girl). After a short discussion the professor and his assistant leave the lake, leaving a briefcase behind. When they are attacked by wild Starly, the protagonist and his/her rival examine the case. The player is then given a choice between three Pokémon found in the briefcase (Chimchar, Turtwig, or Piplup) to battle the Starly with. After defeating the Starly, Lucas or Dawn retrieves and returns the briefcase to the professor. Noticing that a bond has been forged between the young protagonist and his/her chosen Pokémon, Rowan offers it to him/her, asking that he/she embark on a journey and fill his/her Pokédex.
    The protagonist encounters the main antagonist, Team Galactic, early in the game, when he/she must save Professor Rowan from its thugs; however, its motives are unclear until later. The protagonist encounters the Team twice (when it takes over a wind farm and when it sets up a base in Eterna City) before it takes over Sinnoh's three lakes in an attempt to capture the Mirage Pokémon (Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit). Shortly after the player earns the seventh Gym badge, Team Galactic captures the Mirage Pokémon and imprisons them in Team Galactic headquarters, where its members extract crystals from the Pokémon to create the Red Chain (an object that can control Pokémon) to control the legendary Pokémon Dialga (in Diamond) or to control the legendary pokemon Palkia (in Pearl). After releasing the trio, the protagonist is able to access the cave atop Mt. Coronet, where the leader of Team Galactic awakens Dialga or Palkia. The legendary Pokémon's powers begin to overwhelm Sinnoh, causing the newly free Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit to attempt to stop it. The player then battles Dialga/Palkia; after defeating or capturing the Pokémon, Sinnoh returns to normal.

Features:

Diamond and Pearl Tiles
    Awesome Graphics
    Awesome Titlescreen
    DP Pokemon Added
    Poketech Added
    Day and Night System
    Not 100% Remake
    Map Changes
    You play as Ericsson or Erica ( Not Lucas or Dawn )
    DP Textbox
    DP Battlebox
    Legendary Pokemon Catchable with their own Scripts ( No Mystery Gift Added )
    Diamond and Pearl Starters
    Giratina Origin Forme
    Platinum Sprites
    More to Come...

Media

I Present the Day and Night System

The Current Tiles:

Kyledove Tiles
    and Wesley FG Tiles
    -PokeCenter
    -PokeMart
    -Stair Tiles
    -Flowers
    -Gym
    - Extra Houses ( 3 Houses )
    Tree Tile
    Many More....

Legendary Pokemons of Johto:

Notice: Hoenn Legendary and Kanto and Sinnoh Soon.

Celebi
    Lvl 40 When catchable at Time Forest after you beat Elite Four and after you caught Ho-Oh, Lugia and the Three Legendary Beasts

Suicune
    Lvl 45 When Catchable at Aura Cave
    - Can only be catchable after your beat Elite Four

Entei lvl 45 When Catchable at Magma Cave
    - Can only be catchable when you beat the Elite Four

Raikou lvl 45 When Catchable at Thunder Cave
    - Can only be catchable when you beat the Elite Four

Ho-Oh Lvl 65 When Catchable at Rainbow Sheer
    - Can only be catchable after you caught the Three Beasts of Johto

Lugia lvl 65 when Catchable at Sea Sheer
    - Can only be catchable after you caught the Three Beasts of Johto

Credits To:

~Trebuh~ - Tile Inserter
    X-Buster - World Map
    NatureKeeper - Userbar
    Green Charizard - Titlescreen
    Gamer200 - Dialga Titlescreen
    Whack a Hack - Tools/Sprites
    PHO - Scripting Tutorials / Palette Tutorials
    Hacklars&Andrew - Day and Night System
    thethethethe - Scripting Tutorials
    Ray Mavericks - Scripting Tutorials
    Wikipedia - Storyline
    PokeCommunity - For it's Support
    PokeHacking - Tools/Tiles/Sprites
    Kyledove - Tiles
    Wesley FG- Tiles
    Destinedjagold - Sprites
    Gamer2020 - Sprites
    Google - Sprites
    UltimaZelfier - Support
    My Friends - Support

Progress For Beta 1:

Mapping: 45%/100%
    Scripting: 25%/100%
    Graphical Stuff: 30%/100%

Userbars

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Is this 100% Remake of Pokemon Diamond NDS?
    A: No. There is some changes like Maps. Current Events and many More.
    Q: Some of the Legendary Pokemons of Generation I,II,III Added?
    A: Yes. There are some like Celebi, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Suicune, Entei, Raikou and many more..
    Q: Will there be a Primal Dialga?
    A: Im Not Sure
    Q: Will there be a Poketech?
    A: There is
    Q: Is t his gonna be finished?
    A: Yes but it is in a Slow Progress

Downloads:

Beta 1 - Please Wait Patiently

Thank you..

-Yasumin >3

Last edited:

NatureKeeper

RUBY! MUST JOIN! PMs APPLICATION! Yay First Post!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    This is a good hack Yasumin.. Keep up the good-work? What's the use of Poketech in here?

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    How many hacks you're working on right now xD ?
    All of these are nice but just try to finish even one of them first before starting new ones.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    LotsOfLaugh!.. Pokemon Pink Destiny is handle by my cousin.. Pokemon Legends of the Forest is handle by me my own hands .. and this one is handle by Trebuh and Me~

-Yasumin

NatureKeeper

Guys, Ok I like all hacks of Ruby, and I make banners for my favorites. So...

HTML:
    [IMG]https://i41.tinypic.com/2rwao90.png[/IMG]

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
    It really looks nice:D
    But, may I suggest something:
    "Aura" and "Aurora" are 2 diffirent things. Suicune is the Aurora pokemon, so could you rename the cave?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Um... Another hack from you? You have given up on like 2 in two weeks of being here. Oh well, good luck on this.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    Not given up >3... My Cousin handle Pink Destiny.. then Legends of the Forest and this is handle by me but this hack is also handle by ~Trebuh~

Updates:

Screenshots are up try looking them above >3

-Yasumin

Last edited:

Logan

Years
    The tiles and screenshots are okay. There is a minor error with the shadow on the trees. In one screenie the sign overwrites the man. And no offense but that flower is really ugly. The mapping seems a bit off, it looks a bit square I know it is just Twinleaf Town, but that was a bad map. You should fix the bad ones and make them look good, there you go that was some C&C xD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm not sure those doors look good with the houses... bright green on wood? Hmm.

Logan

Years
    I've got a bit more C+C for ya xD. The Hero+Heroine are way too flat and to be honest actually look rather bad xD. All of the tiles are inserted really badly. The path is scratchy and looks nothing like what Kyledove's tiles are meant to be like. Also, as SwiftSign says those green doors really don't fit with the aesthetic feeling of the buildings.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 3, 2024
    I've got a bit more C+C for ya xD. The Hero+Heroine are way too flat and to be honest actually look rather bad xD. All of the tiles are inserted really badly. The path is scratchy and looks nothing like what Kyledove's tiles are meant to be like. Also, as SwiftSign says those green doors really don't fit with the aesthetic feeling of the buildings.

Goodies, the path is the default Ruby one... I agree about the sprites. More shading, or completely new ones would look better. Good luck, and change the path by the way. As well as the flowers.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    !READ THIS!:
    Well Guys >3 the Tiles aren't finish yet im just showing off the tiles :D and also the map are not finish yet.. and those flower by the way will be changed.. ~Trebuh~ is just kinda busy so that's why :D and also that's not the final map... the final map is much prettier than that.. and i haven;t edited the People in the Town so that's why :D and also about the door.. It's the tile that Wesley FG have and it cannot be changed.. Tell Wesley FG to change it if you want though.. but it's okay for me..

EDIT: The Overworlds are not finished yet :D that's why.. and also Thanks for the Comments helps me alot :3

-Yasumin >3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back