• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dark Fragments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
  • Pokemon Dark Fragments

Pokemon Dark Fragments

Pokemon Dark Fragments
    Dark Fragments!
    Pokemon Dark Fragments

A remake of my two hacks: Crusade and Era shall now be reborn!

Pokemon Dark Fragments

Pokemon Dark Fragments
    -New Region,Sirius Region, a Multi Cultural Region.
    Pokemon Dark Fragments
    -New storyline, 2 Plots, a twist of a fun!
    Pokemon Dark Fragments
    -New building, in every town should have a different tile set ;).(No not really lol. Im very lazy when it comes to buildings, don't expect much ;).)
    Pokemon Dark Fragments
    -New Characters,rivals,Boy/Girl (R/S scripts for Brendan/May.)
    Pokemon Dark Fragments
    -Side quests, for after the game so you don't get bored. Examples: Doing a side quest in the future(Johto) and help some people from G/S/C stop Team Rocket.
    Pokemon Dark Fragments
    -Contains everything a hack has!

You start in Morse Town. you decide to leave home, and meets up with Blue and Green, you guys run to Route One's Cave, where Blue/Red(Varies if you're a boy or a girl) gives you a Charmander/Squirtle. You enter the cave where everything is Pokemon and Pokemon Trainers that want to battle.

Spoiler:

Pokemon Dark Fragments

Pokemon Dark Fragments
    Red
    Pokemon Dark Fragments
    Blue
    Pokemon Dark Fragments
    Green
    Pokemon Dark Fragments
    Flores/???
    Pokemon Dark Fragments

Pokemon Dark Fragments
    -Megiddo and Aramando- Rombase.(eventually.)
    Pokemon Dark Fragments
    -Riolu 9- Resinspiring me to hack when I was about to quit.
    Pokemon Dark Fragments
    -Photobucket-the Poster, which i edited, alot.
    Pokemon Dark Fragments
    - Christos, I ripped his layout. Though he inspired me to do so.

Last edited:
    Years
  • How many hacks are you working on Ryousha?
    Anyways, this one looks great.

Read the story, I just have one Question:
    Why is Lance the new leader of Team Rocket? Didn't he help disband team rock in G/S/C?

Ryousha

Years
  • How many hacks are you working on Ryousha?
    Anyways, this one looks great.

Read the story, I just have one Question:
    Why is Lance the new leader of Team Rocket? Didn't he help disband team rock in G/S/C?

If you ever read Adventures, he's a bad guy ;).

Also Sorry for double posting, Internet Explorer is weird.

All my Hacks are combined into this hack.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Okay, thanks for stealing my thread's layout, my two plot idea, and the side quest idea, and also the rival character information. >__>

Seriously, if you can't be unique or creative, then don't make a hack at all, instead of stealing people's ideas.

Ryousha

Years
  • Okay, thanks for stealing my thread's layout, my two plot idea, and the side quest idea, and also the rival character information. >__>

Seriously, if you can't be unique or creative, then don't make a hack at all, instead of stealing people's ideas.

Um what? I was planning on doing the userbar thing.

If you want me to take it off, Ill waste another 40 minutes.

Thank you..................

Just delete my topic, you always turn my heart down anyway :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I couldn't care less about the userbar thing, you used my idea for the character section, and the rival's information is almost the same as mine. Also, in the features, half of them are my ideas.

You know, it took me a while to think of a thread layout and make the thread, and even more time to think of the double plot, side quests etc. so I'm pretty annoyed now, rawr.
    40 minutes is nothing considering the short amount of time it took you to copy my thread's layout and ideas, then add some of your stuff in.

Ryousha

Years
  • I couldn't care less about the userbar thing, you used my idea for the character section, and the rival's information is almost the same as mine. Also, in the features, half of them are my ideas.

You know, it took me a while to think of a thread layout and make the thread, and even more time to think of the double plot, side quests etc. so I'm pretty annoyed now, rawr.
    40 minutes is nothing considering the short amount of time it took you to copy my thread's layout and ideas, then add some of your stuff in.

Now That I think about it... :\.

It does seem WAY TO Similiar.

*removes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back