• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twix1999

Nobody beats me. I'm the Champ
Years
This hacks Looks f*cking Great
I Don't have a 3ds and Pokemon X&Y and i Hope That soon comes a X&Y hack for GBA
So like
Everything from X&Y : MegaEvolutions,All Pokemon an so on in GBA Format but maybe with the tiles and OWs from Anbujas_Blood hack Legend of Anbuja
But I can't wait Till December D:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 18, 2013
I love the first game I am going through it again to prepare for the beta of this game. I can't wait to see the sixth gen pokemon. Don't give up like most of the other great rom hackers! We have faith in you!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 26, 2016
Hi, i tried to download your file of dark rising 1. am i doing something wrong? i did like it instructed yet it won't go through. some help or well maybe description on how would be great!

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
Years
Hi, i tried to download your file of dark rising 1. am i doing something wrong? i did like it instructed yet it won't go through. some help or well maybe description on how would be great!
you have to patch a fire red game check an app called uni-patcher i think on google play

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 3, 2017
I really hope the physical/special split is implemented in DR2 because it really hindered me from using many pokemon in the first game.

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Finally DR2 will have Sixth Generation Pokemon!

So sad I don't have money to but the 3ds and the Cartridge, Anyways I played the first DR and it was amazing but It was really buggy but now there is DR2 so Imma play it when it comes Out!

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
If anyone's good at resizing Pokemon sprites and have a fair amount of time on their hands to re-size 9 sprites by December, I urgently ask for your assistance. Thank You.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
I can help w/ that. :) Im fairly good at this stuff too. Plus I have like... NOTHING to do in my boring 'ole apartment. But I'd be happy to help a fellow female get some work done. ^_^

That'll be wonderful, thank you so much. I'll PM you very shortly. And take your time, we've got 2 months til release.

@DRG, just want to let you know that serebii.com has listed the base stats of all pokemon in X & Y!! I hope it helps :D

Yes! Just what I've been waiting for. Thanks for notifying me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2015
Thank you for you wonderful work! I have played DR1 and really enjoyed it (I always wanted a dragon starter and a harder playthrough eheh)

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
There's actually more sprites that need re-sizing than what I accounted for. So if anyone else is good at re-sizing Pokemon Sprites, feel free to assist Tinychu by letting me know so I can send you the specific sprites that need re-sizing. The faster these sprites get done, the faster I could possibly release the beta. Thank you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Holy crap I'm so excited to see this! Dark Rising is probably my favourite hack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back