• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaiderzEX

Soar we shall, to places far beyond
Years
When will the next beta be released. Love this game, just like its prequel, except better

Years
I'm wonderimg if jalice would ever evolve that fennekin of hers

DRG said she's not going to evolve it because it's her signature pokemon. To make fennekin a challege she said that it's stats are going to be higher than usually. The only other pokemon that are going to have increased stats are the 3 shadow legendary birds. (Shadow Zapdos, Shadow Moltres, and Shadow Articuno.)

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2016
Not sure if this has been said before, but the vs seeker is a little buggy. I went to the area with the fisherman challenge thing. I got a youngster and a lass instead of two fishermen.

Years
Not sure if this has been said before, but the vs seeker is a little buggy. I went to the area with the fisherman challenge thing. I got a youngster and a lass instead of two fishermen.

Yea. Some trainers when rematched have different pokemon and a different sprite.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 12, 2014
hey pls tell me how to launch dr2 in visual boy advance.. i am not able to lauch it...very excited to play this game..!!

Years
hey pls tell me how to launch dr2 in visual boy advance.. i am not able to lauch it...very excited to play this game..!!

This is quoted from JcB0619 on page 32: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=297933&page=32

No Body Can ASK FOR ROMS
Sharing Roms is against the rules in this site

So you guys will have to patch it (So follow the Instructions Step by Step)

1. Download the patch in the 1st Post (Download The Attachment that says DR2)

2.Download a Rom Patcher

For Windows OS
use patcher Tsukuyomi Or NUPS(for Ups) Or LunarIPS (for IPS)

For Mac OS
Multipatch(You can patch both UPS & IPS on Multipatch )
3. download A Clean Firered Rom

4. done just play it with a gba emulator

Years
hey guys, i know i ask a lot of questions,and you guys have been great, i finally got an exp share, however, you know when you defeat a trainers pokemon and it tells you which one is coming nextand whether or not you'd like to switch? the stopped working for me... is there any way to fix this? this is a very important feature to meand i would really appreciate it if someone could help out

lol nevermind i know what i did wrong...

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
Years
hey guys, i know i ask a lot of questions,and you guys have been great, i finally got an exp share, however, you know when you defeat a trainers pokemon and it tells you which one is coming nextand whether or not you'd like to switch? the stopped working for me... is there any way to fix this? this is a very important feature to meand i would really appreciate it if someone could help out

lol nevermind i know what i did wrong...
go to option then battle style then select shift . . . . .ta da. . . .it will work! Pls quete if it helped!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
where can i download pokemon dark rising 2 complete beta........
plzzz help me....
In the first post you shall look.
6a00cd970db9064cd5011016516b70860c-500pi.jpg

And don't reply with "It's not complete". You wanted complete BETA ergo you get beta =)

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
Hi, I have a Helioptile and i bought a sun stone but he doesn't evolve. It says "Huh" then black screen and back to normal. So does he really evolve? Is it a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back