• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
Years
  • First of all i want to say that I AM REALLY VERY VERY SORRY. Drg i am sorry because i am bugging you from first. :( i am sorry to all the member of PC coz i dont understand a normal thing :( if my behavior hurt anyone, i also sorry for that. Some time i gone MAD its my fault,so pls forgive me. . . Again i am sorry for my posts. . And mind it i dont wanna be a centre of crowd. . . Sniff snivel . . Sorry again. .
    Oh i forgot, THANK YOU DRG,for making a impossible thing possible, and personaly i want dr in trilogy. . . ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • First of all i want to say that I AM REALLY VERY VERY SORRY. Drg i am sorry because i am bugging you from first. :( i am sorry to all the member of PC coz i dont understand a normal thing :( if my behavior hurt anyone, i also sorry for that. Some time i gone MAD its my fault,so pls dont mind.my father died when i was 11.and when i first saw conkeldurr i found my dad's picture on him :( he was also a concrete maker and he died by a concrete mixing machine. . . Again i am sorry for my posts. . And mind it i dont wanna be a centre of crowd.may god bless my father . . Sniff snivel . . Sorry again. .
    Oh i forgot, THANK YOU DRG,for making a impossible thing possible, and personaly i want dr in trilogy. . . ;)
    Hey man listen, it's good that you're willing to apologize and all, but I personally believe that you should keep secrets like that hidden, it's not wise to let complete strangers know about your past. Again sorry for your loss, but please take this as an advice and never let strangers know about the dark passengers surrounding you. However learn from your mistakes and try not to be as persistent as you were and respect your elders because your conduct towards DRG at first was very rude in my honest opinion. Take care okay?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Hey man listen, it's good that you're willing to apologize and all, but I personally believe that you should keep secrets like that hidden, it's not wise to let complete strangers know about your past. Again sorry for your loss, but please take this as an advice and never let strangers know about the dark passengers surrounding you. However learn from your mistakes and try not to be as persistent as you were and respect your elders because your conduct towards DRG at first was very rude in my honest opinion. Take care okay?
    I would sum this into one sentence "Do NOT take your personal life on the internetzzz" ;)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    sweet. The hack is promising. to the sprites, story and tiles. Great job looking forward To this.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2019
    this seems promising, i hope this ends up better than dr1 when it comes to music and pokemons
    because if memory serves me well, dr1 had default fire red music, and 4-5th gen pokemon had random cries of 1-3rd gen pokemon, which for some reason it ticks me off....for expample, it ticks me off having a shinx that sounds like a weddle or a snivy that sounds like a gulpin X__x
    however storywise dr1 was pretty good, so i'm hoping that dr2 will best dr1 in what it lacked, and even storywise : P
    just for curiosity, what will the starters be on this version of the game?, and will be shinx aviable on this version?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    this seems promising, i hope this ends up better than dr1 when it comes to music and pokemons
    because if memory serves me well, dr1 had default fire red music, and 4-5th gen pokemon had random cries of 1-3rd gen pokemon, which for some reason it ticks me off....for expample, it ticks me off having a shinx that sounds like a weddle or a snivy that sounds like a gulpin X__x
    however storywise dr1 was pretty good, so i'm hoping that dr2 will best dr1 in what it lacked, and even storywise : P
    just for curiosity, what will the starters be on this version of the game?, and will be shinx aviable on this version?

Starters are the fully evolved versions of DR's starters so Dragonite, Garchomp, and Salamence, all at lv 10.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    I didnt play pokemon games for long so i have question about psyhical/special split.
    Hyper beam is special type move ( i didnt know that till last week) so how that affect on gyarados.
    He is a psyhical attacker but hyper beam is his signature move ( at least i think that it is) so how damage will be counted.
    Will it be serious damage like in old games (gen 1 ,2)
    or it will be useles like any special attack learned by gyarados?
    Can please anyone explain it to me

Trainer 781

I didnt play pokemon games for long so i have question about psyhical/special split.
    Hyper beam is special type move ( i didnt know that till last week) so how that affect on gyarados.
    He is a psyhical attacker but hyper beam is his signature move ( at least i think that it is) so how damage will be counted.
    His Hyperbeam would be poor which comes of 60 base attack. But you can still give him giga impact which is a physical version of hyper beam. Due to the split he can get a physical waterfall which also gives him a STAB.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I didnt play pokemon games for long so i have question about psyhical/special split.
    Hyper Beam is NOT his signature move... (btw signature move means that only one Pokemon is capable of using it (just like Aura Sphere is often called Lucario's signature move but it's not as many legends can use it) but I know what you meant by that).
    Gyarados has Waterfall or Aqua Tail as its main attacking moves. Hyper Beam never was a possibility.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2014
    Looks promising. Other one had a lot of issues but was still fun nontheless. Couple of things I would like to see
    Multiple abilities available (or at least the right abilities).
    A lower curve of pokemon (don't want to have OU/Uber pokemon so quickly into the game)
    Glitches that broke the game (zen headbutt, infinite sacred ash) gone.
    Gen 4 mechanics, such as physical/special spread.
    Good luck!

Sounds great! I have just re-booted Dark Rising one and just got the first gym badge (I have to say I was originally disapointed that it wasn't a new Icon, same with the map however I just realized that you were a two-person team) Hopefully the overworld map as well as gym badges will be all new in DR2. Hope to test it soon!

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE: OW Spriter

I finally finished the beta as of two days ago. However, there's just 1 thing that needs to be edited; The Heroine's OW Sprites.

Now wait! Before you go "Aw, no way! There's way too many frames for the heroine, I'm not helping her with all that", all of the Heroine's frames are already inserted/recolored in NSE, they just need a better touch-up. I would like for people who are good at OW spriting to volunteer to complete the Heroine of the game's OW Sprites. Most of'em are already done, just the running and walking sideways sprites need a bit cleaning up. I personally would do it, however I don't have much time due to finals this week and next week. Not to mention the beta is scheduled to release next friday. So whoever's up to it, feel free to msg me, I would greatly appreciate it, as would anyone else who's excited to play next friday.

Thanks For Reading.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back