• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
    • Seen today
    It doesn't matter to me. When ever you decide to release it is fine by me.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • That's totally fine. Doesn't matter as long as you're gonna release it beautifully.
    I'm not against the release, but many already hope for the release this dec. 20.
    Don't you think their expressions will go a little bad since you got their hopes down.
    They should be enjoying Christmas not reloading this thread just for the beta =D

Years
  • Yes, I think it's perfect to wait a while longer. That way, more progress will be made and there is absolutely nothing stopping this hack from becoming hack of the year. So a big yes for me!

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • It'll be the 20th like I promised. It'll still be eligible for hack of 2014 just as long as I make some progression in that year & show it's still being worked on. But honestly, regardless if it is eligible or not, I don't really care about an insignificant title anymore (If I'm correct, only 10 ppl even voted this year. Might be even less next year). I just want to put out the Dark Rising series & hope you all enjoy it.
    Btw...I finished the Artic Cave last night, it's fully "explorable" now. There's a reason why I put quotes around that word, you'll find out on the 20th. The Wild Pokemon List will be updated soon to list the rest of the Pokemon in the cave. The beta ends at the end of the cave.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    Thanks for the new info. Will def. Play this when i have time. Cant. Wait to see the pokemon on the 1st few routes.

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
    Years
  • The Wild Pokemon List on the main post has been updated as well as the "Errors" section. PLEASE, before you play in 3 days, look at the errors list. Only report errors that are Not posted in that section. I really don't want to hear "When I started the hack, the intro sprites got a bit glitchy".
    Also, Fennekin, Shadow Moltres, Shadow Zapdos, & Shadow Articuno are the Only Pokemon with stats that are boosted higher than they are in the real games. Everyone else have their correct stats. Fennekin is due to being Jalice's signature Pokemon & she'll always have Fennekin through-out the game, even when your Pokemon are all evolved, she will never evolve Fennekin. So it's base stats have been pushed up by 20 or so points in every stat to at least keep it somewhat capable to battle more evolved Pokemon of yours.
    The 3 Shadow Birds only have a 10 point increase in their highest stats.

3 More Days ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    Judging by the wild pokemon list, there's going to be much gameplay in the beta...sooooooooo excited.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back