• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
    where can we get all 3 starters of kalos
    I know Fennelkin isn't in this hack because DRG said Before that Fennelkin is not in Dark rising 2 Cause thats Jalice's Main pokemon she wanted make Jalice a Unique Character, i'm not sure about Froakle & Chespin but i think the kalos starters are not available in this hack Sorry
    Till which gym have you made the beta????

7th badge in Alfhiem City
    The Beta Ends at the ROAD TO HARMONY(ahead of Alfhiem City), Where you battle Nathan

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2019
    I know Fennelkin isn't in this hack because DRG said Before that Fennelkin is not in Dark rising 2 Cause thats Jalice's Main pokemon she wanted make Jalice a Unique Character, i'm not sure about Froakle & Chespin but i think the kalos starters are not available in this hack Sorry

They are not in the wild, I believe so, but they are sorta in the hack. I said "sorta" because the only ones in the hack are the final evolution form, Chesnaught and Greninja. Chesnaught even have a Pokedex entry, a moveset and can learn some TM and HM moves, so maybe he'll be accessible somehow? Greninja on the other hand doesn't have those.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    Hey,
    I've completed the beta 2 and I'm going on a bit of a legendary hunt, but I don't have the gym badge that let's you use flash, must have missed it somehow along the way, where is the gym that let's you use flash outside of battle?

Edit: I've found the gym but I still haven't gotten the badge, even if I talk to gym leader.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Hey I am playing dark rising 2 beta 2 now but I'm stuck here on the route to harmony town i can't getting this gate ? is this because it's the end of the game or the end of beta 2 ? Pls reply I love the game and I want to play more !

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    I love this game, but i think you should give all pokemon backsprites because ifbyou use the catch trainers pokemon code and use mewtwo y it doesnt show anything when battling with him from the back. But other than that, greayest hack ever.

Yuuki_Asura

Years
    Hey I am playing dark rising 2 beta 2 now but I'm stuck here on the route to harmony town i can't getting this gate ? is this because it's the end of the game or the end of beta 2 ? Pls reply I love the game and I want to play more !
    Dude,i already posted Where the Beta 2 Ends

Well,The Beta Ends at the ROAD TO HARMONY, Where you battle Nathan And Dark Rising 2 is on a 2 month hiatus(Started on June 1st) DRG said she will be back after 2 months :(
    If wanna play this, get in line like everyone else cause she also said There will A FINAL RELEASE of Dark Rising 2 Along with a Beta Dark Rising 3 so hold on to your seats
    I've got no idea @.@ been trying it on my pc and phone, i keep getting the same results :(

Well, try downloading it again later or maybe it's your internet connection is weak in your area

Last edited:

DeusUltima

Fus Roh Dah
    Years
    Dude,i already posted Where the Beta 2 Ends

If wanna play this, get in line like everyone else cause she also said There will A FINAL RELEASE of Dark Rising 2 Along with a Beta Dark Rising 3 so hold on to seats

Well, try downloading it again later or maybe it's your internet connection is weak in your area

Gave it another shot..still the same..gonna try again later this week although my net connection is 12mbps..is it just me or are there others experiencing this?

Edit: I finally got the patch downloaded an hour ago..my gratitude to those who were concerned.I really appreciate it :) thx again..now time to play non stop till i finish the update :D

Last edited:

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
    *Ahem* Sorry if this has been asked already, but how far does Beta 2 go? (Please don't hate me!)

Yuuki_Asura

Years
    *Ahem* Sorry if this has been asked already, but how far does Beta 2 go? (Please don't hate me!)
    A Dude,i already posted Where the Beta 2 Ends...6 Posts Ago. Here's a Tip for the Future, Please Read Some Old Post Cause you might Find The Answer your looking for
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well,The Beta Ends at the ROAD TO HARMONY, Where you battle Nathan And Dark Rising 2 is on a 2 month hiatus(Started on June 1st) DRG said she will be back after 2 months
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    If wanna play this, get in line like everyone else cause she also said There will A FINAL RELEASE of Dark Rising 2 Along with a Beta Dark Rising 3 so hold on to your seats
    P.S I don't Hate you

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2015
    If I start playing the beta, will I be able to update my game once the the next version is release? I loved DR1 but I don't want to have to do the beginning of the hack all over again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back