• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    Hi can anyone send me a link with the full version of dark rising 2 every one I used so far doesn't let me get past the artic cave boulder. Thank you

Oh I am playing the game on my droid phone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2021
    The game isn't complete yet... Only Beta 2 is available and the download link is in the first post. As for where the beta end, someone answered that question EXACTLY 3 posts before yours.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    Hey does anyone know why dark rising 2 freezes when you fight your rival before you catch arceus. And I know the beta ends at the road to harmony but are we able to get to the last gym leader or that's in beta 3

Last edited:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Hey does anyone know why dark rising 2 freezes when you fight your rival before you catch arceus. And I know the beta ends at the road to harmony but are we able to get to the last gym leader or that's in beta 3

That's Weird... I never Encounter a Freezing Problem, playing through the Entire Beta & As for the Last Gym Just wait for the Next Release

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Uhm Is there any current way of getting judgment or will you hav plans for beta3 and so will it be lvlup or by event 'cause I don't wanne waist arceus only chance to get judgement

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Uhm Is there any current way of getting judgment or will you hav plans for beta3 and so will it be lvlup or by event 'cause I don't wanne waist arceus only chance to get judgement

Well, i found Judgement grinding Arceus at lvl 100 but I'll wait for the next Release There might be an Event for it anyway

KKL

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    Hey DRG, i have got a problem here. When i encountered rival in Arceus sealed dungeon, the game suddenly freezes. Any idea of whats happening and possible solution? Thx..

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2014
    This hack is probably the worst hack I've ever played. I'm not sure whether to start on the atrocious sprites or the atrocious level curve. The graphics for the grass are eye hurting. The story is stupid. It just proves that the people on Pokecommunity have no standards for Rom hacks. The worst part is that they're is going to be a third one! Really?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    Hello people, I'm new to this, so here's my question: Where can I download this hack? I can't find the link :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Hey DRG, i have got a problem here. When i encountered rival in Arceus sealed dungeon, the game suddenly freezes. Any idea of whats happening and possible solution? Thx..
    Use the walk through wall hack to get past this its a bug that only some users face for unknown reasons

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2014
    @DarkRisingGirl I've been trying to download dark rising 2 for my vgba emulator on my GS2 android phone, but I can't seem to find it. Can you help me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back