• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2014
    Hello i face the 6 gym and now I don't now what to do ?
    Can anyone helpe me
    I really appreciate

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • Yuuki_Asura

Years
  • I cant get past the arctic cave. How do I progress and keep my file?

A Dude, your playing an OLD Version of Dark Rising 2... You Have to Update it, Patch it to a CLEAN Firered ROM, & Please read this patching Tutorial for more informationhttps://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=utcaqkZL And to keep your Save File, Just Make Sure That The ROM has the Same Filename as your Save Data

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2014
    i face the gym in contra city and i go next to enddless garden in there i catch latios only
    an dnow what i nedd to do?

Chimchar

THE Chimchar Tamer
    Years
  • Tiles look great! Looking forward to the completion of this. I really enjoyed the first one and this seems to be even better! Good luck!

Yuuki_Asura

Years
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    When the next beta comes out, will I be able to continue playing with my current progress? If so, how is that possible? Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    I have to ask, i checked your evolution list but i do not see Ralts. did you not add Ralts into the game? i wanted a gardevoir and gallade. let me know if you have them or not please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back