• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Pokemon Dark Rising 3 (Need Mappers!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Hi! I am one of the programmers for Pokemon Dark Rising 3, which uses Pokemon Essentials v18.1 on RPG Maker XP.

Description: Dark Rising 3 is currently in production and is the final sequel to the Dark Rising franchise. Dark Rising 3 begins nine years after Order Destroyed.
    Our main heroes are the twins Zyro and Zyree Crosswell, and the game revolves around their survival stories in this post-apocalyptic world created in "Hoopa's Image".

Features:
    - Two playable protagonists
    - Z-Transformation
    - Recruiting system
    - Disguises
    - Custom questing system

Positions Recruiting: Composer/Musician

Please DM me here or on Discord (NettoHikari#6501) for more info!
    Website: http://darkrisingfans.weebly.com/dark-rising-iii.html
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/FzaEYKX

Screenshots:

RWgFBAw.png

WuhDsa2.png

aRrBqUM.png

q863JIA.png

Last edited:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Wow i remember playing the first game around 7 years ago and now its on its 3rd installment. I wish I can help but good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    I played until the end of Demo a while back. Nice to see that Speak and Run are both options rather than one or the other, like it was in the Demo. I'm extremely computer inept, so hopefully someone who isn't will be around help finish this awesome game. I really want it to be completed.

Will you make TMs reusable? They weren't in the Demo.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Wow i remember playing the first game around 7 years ago and now its on its 3rd installment. I wish I can help but good luck!

Thank you! If you want to catch more updates on this project, you can check out our Discord server that I just posted in the main post.

I played until the end of Demo a while back. Nice to see that Speak and Run are both options rather than one or the other, like it was in the Demo. I'm extremely computer inept, so hopefully someone who isn't will be around help finish this awesome game. I really want it to be completed.

Will you make TMs reusable? They weren't in the Demo.

Thanks! We've made a lot more changes from the beta, like Speak/Run, which we'll post on the website and Discord above at a later date! And yes, TMs will be reusable in the final release.

EDIT: We have had one mapper apply so far, but we are still recruiting for anyone else interested!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Bump - we have had one mapper join us so far, but we are still looking for more! We are also recruiting for other roles, mainly Spriters, Programmers, and Writers!

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    We are grateful to have had several new members join us, but we are still recruiting for the roles listed in the main post (not just Mappers) for anyone still interested!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2021
    I am one of the scripters on the team and I would love to have more scripters become apart of our team.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    Bump. We are filled on most of our roles, however, we are still looking for a composer/musician to help us create custom soundtracks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I just wanted to know if the game is still developing or not because it was my one of the favorite games and I really want to play it and if it is still developing please tell how long we have to wait more for this amazing game. Please tell.

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    I just wanted to know if the game is still developing or not because it was my one of the favorite games and I really want to play it and if it is still developing please tell how long we have to wait more for this amazing game. Please tell.

It is still being developed. DRG and Netto are far more active on their Discord than on PokeCommunity. But essentially they're busy with life and development will be very slow. Don't expect this game to be completed for a few more years.

Back