• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dark Shadows

What Starter should have the first event?

• Squirtle

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Charmander

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Chikorita

• Totodile

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Treecko

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Mudkip

• Trochic

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon Hydra

Master of Visibillity
    Years
    It will trust me. I will be adding new types and ledgendaries later on you should try the next beta when i release it i have fixed quite a few bugs even though it was the bug fix version and i am adding the first Gym with a new city.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I'm sorry to do this, but this thread never should have been approved. This thread has no set storyline which is a must in this sub-section. So sorry for the inconvenience, but this is going to have to be closed.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back