• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: ~Pokemon Dark Vengence~

Mclenz

Master Mclenz
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    This is a new hack datriot and i will be working on but he hasn't fully comfirmed he will help so i ask of all of you to help me make my dream game the begging which i will tell you is a scary spoiler but will be cool in the game
    so i need your help to make the game its a few years after ruby brandon is 18 and he lives alone (moved out) you are his neighbor (also 18) your name is mike (your a girl in the game unless someone makes the girl sprites, i have only made of the sprites what i will show) all of the pokemon will be in it no new ones unless someone wants to make the sprites for them. The hero will talk i hate the heros and how they don't talk so i will write the script (i have already wrote some of the script). i am hoping on adding a new area since you start of having beaten the e4

i need: spriters, mappers, almost anything you can think of

its A hack of pokemon ruby i have the storyline planned out its pretty cool i'll post that at the end of the pm (not all of it i don't want to spoil anything) i have the sprites for most of the characters i have the hero made.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Story: (your name is mike)
    you start off in bed after just beating the elite four. when a fire starts in your house. it ungulfs your house and only you and your pichu egg make it out you try to save the others but pass out trying where your neighbor comes in and saves you

then you appear at your neighbors house an older brandon from ruby saffire and emerald. he helps you up and brings you outside to look at the house. everything is gone but one thing, a letter which i won't talk about (secret secret *shifts eyes*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then you have to find the pyro and teach him a lesson and all you have to do this with is pichu and a few pokemon in your pc. i don't know which pokemon to put in the pc or how many pokemon to put in the pc but maybe you can help me there. o and here are the sprites (for the dark one i didn't make the detailed pic just the overworld, and for both i have only made the front of the body)
    ~Pokemon Dark Vengence~

they are both you, you turn corrupted from the thrill of teaching the pyro a lesson and you make your own evil team, Team Vengence.
    the ending is awesome and not to long before the end is really cool to you have a cool dream. you can also switch clothes between the dark outfit and your trainer clothes from the begining and you can buy outfits like swim trunks so you can swim in certain areas. i might put some two player in it but i am not sure yet. i need help to do all of this my computer is so bad nothing works on it i mean nothing none of the tools work my comp stinks. comments ideas please tell me.

Last edited:

H@KKER

rom-hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    i can help. im a pretty good map editor and overworld sprite editor

Mclenz

Master Mclenz
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    THANK YOU HAKKER! yes please help make anything you can we'll talk through pm

Mclenz

Master Mclenz
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    thanks. schools starting soon so i want t oget a lot done before it does

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • where do you live, school alreaddy started here in Florida.
    Back on topic,I want to see more screenies:)

Mclenz

Master Mclenz
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2015
    i live in pennsylvania i got 2 weeks till school and be patient i need datriot and h@kkers help still

Back