• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Dawn & Dusk Versions

Name Change

• Total voters

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
So after yesterdays news are we still allowed to work on pokemon games? If so I really need help i have asked more times than I can count and so far have a few trainer sprites so far might need more can even put out a demo because the first gym leader needs an overworld sprite. So if anyone would like to help pm me im looking for a spriter mapper scripter and maybe a music person. If i don't get help might have to put this game on hold and I don't want to do that.

Years
So after yesterdays news are we still allowed to work on pokemon games? If so I really need help i have asked more times than I can count and so far have a few trainer sprites so far might need more can even put out a demo because the first gym leader needs an overworld sprite. So if anyone would like to help pm me im looking for a spriter mapper scripter and maybe a music person. If i don't get help might have to put this game on hold and I don't want to do that.

probably best to ask in the Pokemon essentials fourm

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Rather, just check this thread. There's no need for additional question threads if the question is already answered in there.

Last edited:

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Okay going to get this out of the way before i get bad mapping foments I know I probably need to fix a few things wanted the community's opinion on the first town of the game. Feedback is appreciated would love to know what can be improved on this map.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokemon trainer xeo

Sprite/Champion
Years
hey, if you need Help with this, I will gladly help. I can make sprites and can write story drafts, I can also do iffy fakemon, and can draw concepts. Let me know if you need it, because no offense but, this game needs some work.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Are you still developing this game?

I am slowly working on it.

hey, if you need Help with this, I will gladly help. I can make sprites and can write story drafts, I can also do iffy fakemon, and can draw concepts. Let me know if you need it, because no offense but, this game needs some work.

Sorry didn't see this till today if your still wanting to help I will take it. PM on what you can do for the project been trying to get this off the ground.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Want to update the game to version 17.2 as I like the new features problem is I can't get the title screen script. I just need that and the following script then I can add my own changes that I have already made to the game. If anyone can help solve my problems I can contuie with the game as of right now I'm putting this game on hold minus the sprite work.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Big Update:
As of today I have starter the final versions of these games i have almost everything i need graphics wise and i plan to have a demo out soon. Sorry no time frame on the demo because I lack mapping skills. But I have new pokemon to show off in the next few weeks. Also check the main post i have revamped graphics for all 8 gym leaders they all now have battle, ows, and v.s. images i'm super excited to finally have the gym leaders done.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2021
Didn't get far, had to press key that I don't have on my keyboard. The alert icon doesn't help if you don't have the key. Did it want Enter? It didn't respond to it.
Was giving Dusk a bit of a go.

Back