• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Dawn of Shadows

Years
  • I don't care much about storyline, but focus more on gameplay.
    If someone could change the storyline without removing the main point, but making it
    "more appealing", I may consider using it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2014
    lol i mean where the first thread is i want to download the first alpha
    please write the link :D

~Kid

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    T has requested for this thread to be closed. PM one of the Rom Hacking Mods when you want this reopened T.

Closed.

Years
  • Hey look, this is open. ;D Super BUMP, I'm going to play with this hack until I get the feel of rom hacking again. Starting from the attatched IPS, since I've lost all files of all previous hacks of mine.

Years
  • Oh, hey! I think I remember you! Was you the one working on a Yellow remake? I think your name was T then. :\

Anyway, I hope it goes well for you! Good luck, friend! :)

Years
  • Fixed some bugs, changing storyline/hero/heroine/more stuffs.
    Modified DARKSHADE's Wes sprite a bit, using this for now.. but if I don't get his permission I may not use it all depending on if he replies to me or not.
    pkmndos.png

After hero/heroine/scripting is done, I'll map some new areas and add in the first few shadow pokemon.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • Your screenshots look nice so for. But the one thing that struck me as odd was chincar's backsrptie. It looks to small in accordance with the rest of the pokemon.

Years
  • Oh, hey! I think I remember you! Was you the one working on a Yellow remake? I think your name was T then. :\

Anyway, I hope it goes well for you! Good luck, friend! :)
    Yeah, I was working on Lightning Yellow. Thanks!
    Your screenshots look nice so for. But the one thing that struck me as odd was chincar's backsrptie. It looks to small in accordance with the rest of the pokemon.
    I don't see it as a major problem, but I might fix it eventually.

Screenshots:

sdafsdf.png
    1pkmndos.png

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Yeah, I was working on Lightning Yellow. Thanks!

I don't see it as a major problem, but I might fix it eventually.

Screenshots:

sdafsdf.png
    1pkmndos.png
    It is kind of a major problem, it looks incredibly unprofessional. Also you may want to edit the position of the sMakuhita and Bidoof sprites they're falling off of the platform. Also Wes' backsprite needs work. Same for Samantha.

Years
  • If it means that much to you guys, here. I'm aware of how badly sprited it is. Not as large as you'd like, but at least it isn't as small as before.
    kmndos.png

Attempting to map+script first two towns this week, if all goes well I'll instert new tiles for the new towns.

Last edited:
    Back