• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Dawn Rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
    Congratulations on winning hack of the week 79. From Codec -
    Pokemon Dawn Rainbow

cspmoneymaker

It looks gr8,I wanna play it too but unfortunately,it's not English !

NatureKeeper

I just hope I see nice scripting.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    It looks great! And very promising, and profesional. The maps are good, i like the plot, but you need to work on your o/w skills.

Best of luck~

EDIT: 1300 POST!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Me and Ash are the true people who are goin' to translate hacks from other languages! However... I have a bit of sad news to talk about.

This Hack is given up... Takuoro in WAH said so.

TAKUORO

Pyro from WAH ;D
    Years
    Me and Ash are the true people who are goin' to translate hacks from other languages! However... I have a bit of sad news to talk about.

This Hack is given up... Takuoro in WAH said so.

OMG I totally forgot to tell it here :disappoin

well it's true, I quit this hack because of the offsets in emerald , this rom lack of space, so until that problem isn't fixed, i will not hack emerald by the moment, you can't see it on wah because the page is having...troubles now...besides I have been occupied in the past days,
    so you can close this tread

But I won´t leave the hack!!
    Right now, I'm remaking the hack,I hate to leave unfinished hacks ( actually I never released a beta)
    this time in fr, if i can.. with some asm codes!
    and this time I will do the english version at the same time, if Ruka it's willing to help with that it will be great :)
    I leave here a scan of the hack,the tiles are made by me, so by now please be patient, i don't want to let you down
    Pokemon Dawn Rainbow

Last edited:

cspmoneymaker

Whatever,we will always support you and wait for your come back,don't give up !

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Nice hack man, did you use a rom base, or insert all those tiles yourself? because they are amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back