• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dawn: Revamped

What do you think of this revamped version of Dawn?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
  • Speaking of the battle system, that's the one thing that's giving me problems. Seems that I'm trying to install it into the game, but during testing, the opponent gets knocked out in one hit andthen the game freezes. Anybody who worked on the system know why this is?

rubyrulez

Years
  • I have a Pokemon Dawn update:

I will be transferring this entire project, over time, to RPG Maker XP. I probably will still work on the RPG Maker 2003 version as well. Hopefully, I can break some ground on the XP version soon.

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
    Years
  • the hack is looking a real treat it must have been hard to redo johto without a GBA version of the places to use.im impressed :D good luck also could you PM me when you get a demo or the full version up.

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
  • Jirachi Trainer said:
    the hack is looking a real treat it must have been hard to redo johto without a GBA version of the places to use.im impressed :D good luck also could you PM me when you get a demo or the full version up.
    This isnt a hack its a game made in RPG Maker

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    in 2k3 i can do an ok battle ill help

ill upload a demo of my game(not on pc)
    and pm it to you just get a pokemon in the lab and`walk into a patch of grass

rubyrulez

Years
  • shadowmastermarcus said:
    in 2k3 i can do an ok battle ill help

ill upload a demo of my game(not on pc)
    and pm it to you just get a pokemon in the lab and`walk into a patch of grass

Thanks a lot, I'll try it out.

Sorry all for not updating in a while, but school and work has kept me so busy that I haven't found much time to work on Dawn. Luckilly, winter vacation is coming up, so hopefully I can get some work done on Dawn.

shadowmastermarcus

Shadow Lord =P
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2007
    could u pm the current version rubyrulez and some backbattle sprites for your chars and ill implememnt the battle system
    nearly finished!
    w00t!
    =D

EDIT:
    The back battecharsets are being made, can you pm me current version now rubyrulez?
    Plus, when i put in batttle ill post screenies!

Last edited:

rubyrulez

Years
  • shadowmastermarcus said:
    could u pm the current version rubyrulez and some backbattle sprites for your chars and ill implememnt the battle system
    nearly finished!
    w00t!
    =D

EDIT:
    The back battecharsets are being made, can you pm me current version now rubyrulez?
    Plus, when i put in batttle ill post screenies!

OK, when I get the chance. Also, I hope you know this game does have new Pokemon, too, so I would want to include them as well.

Doc

In Evolution
    Years
  • Miam! It seems to be a good project!
    I know it's a stupid question (which shows that your game is interessant), but can you estimate how many time you'll need to complete your game?

rubyrulez

Years
  • Doc said:
    Miam! It seems to be a good project!
    I know it's a stupid question (which shows that your game is interessant), but can you estimate how many time you'll need to complete your game?

I actually have no idea when the game should be completely finished, might give it a while since I usually am really busy.

UPDATE: As you may have heard the last couple of posts, I have found someone to help with the battle system. For now, it will use the DBS but hopefully soon I can get help with implementing the CBS into the game.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Hey. Don't forget what I made for you:

I could always make new ones that are better... just give me some specs in pm.

Also. To those that just come here and don't post, these are not for stealing and if you do, I'll hunt you down. These are just for RubyRulez.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back