• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Day Care [iPhone 6/6s]

New Menu Style or Old Menu Style (see post #7)

• Old Menu Style

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • New Menu Style

Votes: 44 86.3%

• Total voters

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Version 1.9 Complete

s1_zpskerfsrsv.png
s2_zpscqspdnsx.png
s3_zpsuhdc8ttq.png
s5_zpsvmzqgbh9.png
s4_zpsxwwikkoh.png

In this version:
  • Collecting eggs
  • Walking and Evolving Pokemon
  • Buying Items
  • Leaderboard of the 16 Gym Leaders, the Elite Four, the Champion, Red, and the titular characters
  • Collect the teams of the above trainers
  • Collect the badges
  • Multiplier for exp of Pokemon
  • Statistics
  • Pokedex
  • Events
  • All 251 Pokemon available
  • Completely offline (able to be used without internet)
  • Steps when the app is in the background or turned off will still be counted
Known Bugs and Glitches:
  • None
Future Updates:
  • Switching Pokemon in box so it changes the team on home page
--------

Just wanted to show everyone some updates! The game is now officially playable - I've had it on my phone for a few days, and I'm pretty sure I've ironed out all of the kinks.

I'm going to keep running it and see what else breaks (if anything), before trying to let everyone else download it (if other people want to)!

Thanks all​

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Sounds neat! I am very interested! Could i have the download?

Thank you for your interest!

I will still wait for one week before I release this ad hoc,
to be honest, playing it, I think the steps may not be synching as I would like them to, but I will see if that can be remedied

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Being doing some playing of the app - it's some fun :) (I could be biased)

14642839_1096530787110491_174270574_n_zpsw8mgj6ya.jpg

There's my progress so far - I have noticed that thanks to me not walking a lot during the first couple of days and the weird synchronisation of the steps, I'm pretty far down the leaderboard :(

I think a remedy of this would be to sync steps once a day only, instead of whenever you click 'collect', on how it's set up now. I will try to get that done before I send this out, but my schedule is fairly busy

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
desbrina said:
rodroid321 said:
dark48721 said:
Ryley said:
coreyanime said:
jaketazm said:
Beyonder said:
Vivandier said:
Toneshifterz said:
Tetra said:
Rebeca1212 said:
Dpplasma said:

It's coming soon guys! I've fixed two things in the app that were slightly annoying, but I think now I've kept you guys waiting long enough!

If you could all PM me your device's UUID's, I will add them to the provisioning profile and then once everyone's done that, it should be ready for download!

If you don't know what a UUID is - it's your iPhone's unique identifier, and allows me to give your phones (and your phones only) permission to use the app. So this won't work on another phone, unless I add that UUID too.

It's only accessible through iTunes as far as I know, just follow this tutorial if you're having trouble.

Thank you for being so patient! Hopefully you can all be using the app before the Australian summer :)

HeyItSarah

Sarah
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
This game looks amazing! I am running an iPhone 6s and extremely interested in testing the game out!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 4, 2017
A friend linked me this thread and after reading I absolutely had to post straight away. Your game looks fantastic, I'd love to try it.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Thank you everyone for sending through your UUIDs,

I will be making the provisioning profile and sending the .ipa through in the next couple of days. Sorry it took so long, I've had a whirlwind week setting up my new PC and polishing the turds that are my final assignments, but hopefully this process of sending out the app isn't too difficult.

Thank you all for your patience!

As you all know I've been testing the app for a while now - it's all pretty dandy, I now have 3 badges, and 16th out of 25 on the leaderboard, and have finished three team.
I also have unlocked something special that I coded in and forgot about, which was a nice surprise.

On a final note, will people need a tutorial? It's fairly self explanatory, but I was thinking of making a how to play in the first post.

Spoiler:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Okay guys, I hope I did it right,

for everyone who sent me their UUIDs, the .ipa file is attached to the first post.
You should be able to synch it through your phone through itunes

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 4, 2017
I think a tutorial/how to would be nice, yes :) I've only just started but everything is looking wonderful so far. Thank you for all your hard work!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
How do I find my uuids in my iphone 6s though?

There's a link to a tutorial a couple of posts back, check that out.
I have handed out the first wave but I'll see if adding a UUID without updating the app does anything.

I think a tutorial/how to would be nice, yes :) I've only just started but everything is looking wonderful so far. Thank you for all your hard work!

Does that mean you have it? Awesome! I was a little scared I didn't do it properly, but as long as you're having fun!

I will add a tutorial to the first post yes, I have been a little slack lately (my signature is still from the old version of the game from months ago aha)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen May 4, 2017
Yes was able to install and get it running just fine :D I'm enjoying it a lot but I just don't amass enough steps on normal work days to make much progress. Guess I need to go jogging haha. Also my phone seems to not pick up all of my steps, ah well.

And thanks for the tutorial!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Yes was able to install and get it running just fine :D I'm enjoying it a lot but I just don't amass enough steps on normal work days to make much progress. Guess I need to go jogging haha. Also my phone seems to not pick up all of my steps, ah well.

And thanks for the tutorial!

I'm glad to hear it works!
I had the same issue with the steps, but I just add them manually to match my fitbit for the day - oh well.

I'm considering porting it to a website - where it would just be fitbit steps, but we'll see how far I get

site_zpshwamox3d.png

HeyItSarah

Sarah
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
Is there any way for me to connect my fitbit app to the day care app itself? This way I would get a more accurate reading for steps!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Is there any way for me to connect my fitbit app to the day care app itself? This way I would get a more accurate reading for steps!

Unfortunately, there is no way to do that as it stands.

I am starting work on a web port which will utilize FitBit steps, so there's that to look forward to

Back