• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - (DBZ) (All My Projects)

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Hi everyone Its me Darkgoten again and I was thinking about showing all my games in one super topic. All My games bellow are made on RM2K3.

Pokemon Expedition ( Name to be changes)

Basic plot of Pokemon Expedition

STORY:
    Region:
    This game is set in a beautiful region called Talion.
    You receive 3 brand new starters from professor Ronald.

Introduction:

This story starts off in the HOEN region when Max the main hero's father is leaving to become a Talion league champion. Max arrives into Rustleburg the place where Pok?mon trainers in the Talion region start their journey.

He is walking to the Pok?mon lab when Jack the town bully pushes him over and steals a Pok?mon from the lab a Squirtkip the water starter. Max wakes up at night cold on the floor where he meets Maria the girl hero.

Max goes back home and he sees a Pok?ball on the table with the fire Pok?mon starter Charmill and a note from professor Ronald.

The note from proffesor Ronald basicly says that profesor ronald is in thornton town in a conference with the police and he needs a envelope on his desk with all the ferensic evidence on who stole the pokemon.

Your pokemon Charmill like pikachu in the classic saga episodes would not listen to you untill you earn its respect. You will need to pay constant attention to your pokemon to show that you care by giving it food , beauty treatments depending on the gender of the pokemon.

After charmill earns your respect it will evolve only if you want into a Azumill. In Thornton town you will firstly find that its raining allot and the reason why this is because that Team Rocket has brought Giovanni back as their leader from pokemon gold and silver and they are now trying to summon Gluikinue the legendary pokemon who holds the power to create rain. If you see this pokemon you will definatelly see Ho-Ho the rainbow pokemon.

You have to stop Team rocket from doing and you will need to unclock the mysterious puzzle of Gluiknue.

Features In Pokemon Expedition.

CBS- My battle system is totaly different from the clasic pokemon games this battle system allows pokemon to have 10 different moves plus has special battle charactersets sort of like dragonballz legacy of goku abs system.

CM- This menu is custom made and is carefuly made with a cool custom style that is simple and effectife.

100 new pokemon Custom made

Voice interactive Pok?dex

Multiple choice -Become a trainer, breeder, researcher

Let your Pok?mon out of the Pok?balls

Screenies.
    Title Screen
    Rustleburg Town
    Pokemon Centre Mapping
    Thornton Town Rainy bit.
    trainer Inn Yes you have to pay for it!

Pokemon

This game will have custom pokemon made by me. These pokemon have their own characteristics and my game will hold a pokedex with actual dexters voice describing each pokemon.
    You can become a breeder, researcher and a pokemon trainer. You can also interact with your pokemon by taking them out of their pokeballs and you can feed them and make them happy by giving them gifts! There is also an hunger system, a weather system and a day and night system.
    These are the new pokemon starters that i have done with their evolutions they have been carefuly made so that they have their own personalities.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Part 2

Charmill : The fire mouse pokemon
    Charmill is a cute pokemon which can use attacks such as rage to torment its enemys. Charmill is hard to train but when given its full attention it will probably become the strongest. The tail on Charmill is lit up and when the fire on the tail grows charmill will peform an awesome attack.

Azumill : Evolved form of Charmill
    Azumill is a beautiful pokemon perfect for pokemon contests. It can perform moves like fire wave and fire spin and can create fire armors. Its big ears allow his doging skills to increase. This pokemon only evolved because you trained your charmill well so this pokemon is totaly obidiant,

Azumizard: Final form of Charmill
    Azumizard is the final form of Charmill this pokemon is a feirce beast which can be controlled by its trainer only if you gave it full attention as a Charmil Azumizard uses moves like iron tail and volcano attack.

Trebaka : A plant pokemon
    Trebaka is the grass and plant pokemon. Trebaka is very easy to train and can perform powerful grass attacks like vine wip and rasor leaf. Trebaka loves to be admired when its won a battle , contest or when its complimented when its found something.

Baybakal Evolved form of Trebaka
    Baybakal uses its upper body layout to perform astonishing attacks like solar bean and burning sun. Although trebaka is very obident baybakal is not as much. It will expect you to make it happy.

Megbak The Final Form of Trebaka
    This pokemon is hard to train. But if you train it well it will respect you and will become one of the strongest pokemon in your party. This pokemon will perform moves like solarquake iron tail and many more.

SquirtKip : The water scale pokemon
    Squirtkip is a shy pokemon who will obey you always but will only become your friend if you give it gifts, food, and compliments.

Warsquirtkip : Evolved form of Squirtkip
    This pokemon is now a confident pokemon. Warsquirtkip uses strong moves like hydropump and water punch. This pokemon will be on your side if you trained it well and if you havent you will experience wetness.

Blastkip Final form of Squirtkip
    This pokemon has now become a showoff pokemon and will be harder to train. You will need to calm it down and you will need to raise the obidence level by winning more matches. When its trained well it will perform awesome
    moves like hudro sucktion and water wind.

My Introduction for pokemon expedition as a gif.
    I have added music.

Pokemon Kanto Saga

Introduction.

This game is basicly based on the ainime series of pokemon. For the introduction I have used the actual begining fight scene of gengar and nidorino against each other. I am definately trying to get the scripts right but so far i have made a couple of screenshots and quite a few originative charactersets.Screens posted in the next post.

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Screen Beginning

Pokemon In this game are all the classic 151

This all starts of with ash and finishes in the orange island saga after ash wins a pokemon trophey.

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
    wow that would be cool to see the orange island in a pokemon and i like the ash sprite

Darkgoten

Pokemon Master
    Years

This set is my own custom ash set if anyone wants to use it they can i have made allot more.

Now im Making a Crystal Remake

Pokemon Clear Crystal.

So far I have only made the introduction for the game.
    The introduction is the same as crystal but recoloured and made modern. Anyone is welcome to use this aswell if you want,

Tecnical difficulties. My introduction is not working properly at all but if you want it please contact me at my email.

This game will also have intersesting storylines ect and the same features like pokemon expedition

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
    your doing alot i hope you finish but your games look great with great stories ut in the dbz game who will be the ppl you can change to

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Yeah I agree with the others. The pokemon could use some originality.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Cool screens,

Offtopic: Are you from piccetas cuz ive seen these dbz screens before.

Back