• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Deep Sea Sapphire Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Ai said:
    Yes yes seems good, but.... Totodile and Squirtle won't evolve.. unless you get the National Dex.. right?

and get rid of the flowers i dont think flowers would still be growing without light and so much water... eheh.. ^^
    They will evolve without the national pokedex

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Gigerm said:
    what was the surprise?................

I'm afraid I'm not going to say!

I may include the suprise inn the Elite Four; by then I should have learnt enough about hacking............or by then I may have quite a team, and someone who is willing to help!

The first post has been edited due to me deciding to change the starters. Check out the new screenies!

Oxnite

aka Arbok
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Aha, looks good.... Very good. Almost, everything is just looking the same, the trees around it are just replaced for water... :3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Off Topic: Oh yeah, I remember that game it was fun! It was the first game that got me interested in hacking!

On Topic: I would have kept the water starters from the other games, instead of azurill, spheal, and mudkip. In my opinion it makes it less fun...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Oooo, kewl lookin' hack!
    I'm looking forward to the beta release! (if there is one..)
    Good work on completing the game, I'm sure it'll be awesome. ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    BlainesApprentice said:
    On Topic: I would have kept the water starters from the other games, instead of azurill, spheal, and mudkip. In my opinion it makes it less fun...

The reason is I don't want the player to get the Nation Dex. Also, I want a starter that evolves early, but is quite weak, one that levels up fairl fast and is quite strong, and one that levels up slowly but is very strong!

bluejay

I'll Fly Forever!
    Years
  • this hack really amazing. i like it that u made the region flooded. i wonder what the forest will look like flooded.

keep it up!im rooting for ya

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Just a question - does it have to rain everywhere? Cause it really is annoying to have to be told again and again that it's raining - especially when you're trying to level up quickly.

If possible, could you just make it so it doesn't repeat itself about the battle conditions, or make it so that it is raining in the background of the battles?

Can you give us a screenshot of what some of the mountainous regions look like flooded? And what about the desert? Or will we have to wait?

But this looks like its gonna be fun.

thepog

Wifi Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Starters

Here's a Tip for the starters make them Squirtal Todidile and Mudkip :P there all the water starters XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back