• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Deluxe!

Shirayuki Mizore

Pokemon Raptor is STILL going?
Years
  • Game Name: Pokemon Deluxe

Features:
    New Region, Coroko!
    Pokedex
    New Evil Team, Team Disaster!
    Boy/Girl
    (Possible) Online Trade system
    Updates soon.

Intro:<!--Letter from Oak-->
    Around 1,000 years ago, a Pokémon was discovered, by a Pokémon enthusiast and legend. The founder of this new Pokémon was Master Aron.This Pokémon was named Celebi, as a majestic name for its elusive and mysterious self. Celebi was attempted to be captured, but when Aron threw the Poké Ball, it had disappeared. With the lack of a Pokédex 1,000 years ago, virtually nothing is known of this "Celebi". Master Aron, wrote some of the detail's down in his journal. It is a lighter shade of green, has white eyes, and floats. It has rarely been seen, and most have failed to copy details down of it, or are even sure if they saw the Celebi. There is only one Celebi in all of Coroko. Your quest is to find this mysterious Celebi and capture it, after moving to Teric Town. I will provide you with funds, which is 500 PokéDollars I wish you luck!

Story: You are a 13 years old, and are very shy. Well, at least until you begin your adventure!
    <!--You moving into Teric-->
    Narrator: As you read the letter once more, sitting in the back of your mom's moving van, you are ecstatic about your arrival and meeting Professor Oak. Your mom calls you silly for practicing what you will say to him, seeing as you are practicing aloud. You explain to her that you have no idea what he has in store, but wants to be ready.

<!--Getting to Teric House-->
    Mom: "Well, here we are honey!", shaking your shoulder to wake you up from the long drive to Teric Town.
    You: "...........Oh my, it's really stunning! It's nothing compared to the our old town!", which is so old is has no name.
    Mom: "Okay, I want you to get unpacked first. Then you can see Professor Oak."
    You: Grunting, "Alright..."
    *UNPACKING BEGINS ON IT'S OWN AND YOU ARE UNPACKED IN A MATTER OF SECONDS*

Screenshots:

WE NEED:
    Mappers (Proof Needed. Please put in spoilers)
    Spriter (Proof)
    Scripters, BIG TIME
    All I can think of...

Thanks.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • I don't like it.

You need to put a load more work into this before it's threadworthy and personally, I don't see how it was accepted. All I can see that you yourself have done in this is a Lab map. The Town map was included in the Starter Kit.

Try not to make your maps so large (refering to the Top Right screenshot), if you can't fill up the space then don't use such a large map.

Shirayuki Mizore

Years
  • Yeah, I'll work on it.

Anyways, it was deleted! D: I started working again, and am in need of some staff...

I have completed redid this game. Well first, New Region name.

Region-Sinetic (Sin-et-ic)
    Boy/Girl
    New Story!
    New Team: Team Light! (Team Magma, Rocket, and Aqua. Galactic comes in later)
    Online Trading! (Now official)

--------------------STORIES----------------
    You-You used to live in a very VERY small town, and now you are moving to Teric Town. You get a letter from Prof. Birch asking to go to Bethlow Forest, the Forest of Life. Celebi, the mysterious green pokemon. Birch wants to get more info on it, and about the pokemon that seems to be seen with it. Suicine, the Ice dog, appears usually with Celebi. Bethlow Forest is dieing down, though. Birch needs info now before the forest is completely decomposed, because Celebi and Suicine would disappear back in time when the forest isn't dead...

Team Light-Giovanni came up with a master plan. He gathered all of Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. He starts to tell them, and they couldn't say "Yes" any faster. They created a pokeball, the Lightball. It was created to catch any pokemon, and now they have figured out who they need. Celebi, the main target. They want it to Travel back to the times of each of their teams and stop them from failing.

================SCREENSHOTS===============

In a minute. I gotta do something..

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.GLITCH_KING

~ThaEmbacy~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    team light is already being used by jeff
    jeff uses pokemon light for his game pokemon light started like 3 years ago
    dont know if he is still workin on i tho

Last edited:

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I haven't seen Jeff (aka jeff_pklight) or talked to him for some time...I think it's safe to say he's disappeared from the scene and you can use Team Light.

I'd like to see more images, what I see so far isn't that great.

MR.GLITCH_KING

~ThaEmbacy~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    dash,
    i was just saying that it was already being used,
    he can still use it tho,
    i was just stating that team light already exists
    no need to get ur e-thug on

flameguru,
    yea i havent seen him either,
    i think he made a post back in like october 07
    or something bout restarting pokemon light
    but then he just dissappered

i remember him saying he mite redo if he got an
    old demo released after may 18th i think

back to the topic:
    nothing rly that great
    i can do all that in bout half an hour or so
    unless u got some custom graphics,
    knowledge of ruby,
    or an amzingly good story(from what i read i think thats a no)

it would be just like the rest of these games
    same stuff every1 has that is using poccils starter kit

btw:
    make that lab or w/e it is on the upmost right smaller

Shirayuki Mizore

Years
  • -.-

It's my first game.

Which reminds me,

We need Staff!

SCRIPTERS
    Spriters
    Mappers
    Event..ers?

Anyways, I forgot the screenies. *goes to take them*

MR.GLITCH_KING

~ThaEmbacy~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    making maps n events rly are not that hard

for events just mess around with

switches n conditional branches until u get what u want

for mapping here

this was made by jeff-pklight

*Note: This tutorial was based on marcus's tutorial. After I saw his mapping tutorial based on RMXP's default tilesets, I decided to do one on Pokemon.*

Ever wanted to be a good mapper? Or perhaps get better at mapping? Well, this tutorial should help you out. :)

Let's start with the basics.

STEP 1 - Plain
    In RMXP, the default mapping size is 20 x 15. Let's start with that size. Remember that a good map always include details. So, the bigger the size, the more details you should add.

Let's start with a grassy plain.

STEP 2 - Water
    You can see that the map is very bland, with only grass. Remember that water can help brighten things up, as it covers the most area on Earth. So, bits of water will do. Try not do symmetry in your mapping. Nature isn't always perfect, just take a look outside. Make the water as natural as you can. Believe me, symmetry isn't always good.

STEP 3 - Shades of Grass
    Take a look at the first map we did above. One kind of grass just seems unrealistic. Add a few different kinds of grass. Whether it's light grass patches to dirt patches, they really attract your attention and can tell what kind of terrain your map is on. Again, make things natural. If you are making paths, you don't have to make them that natural, since mankind made them. Just pay attention to what things are natural and which aren't.

STEP 4 - Grassy Detail
    Adding detail to grass can spice your map up. This includes flowers. Try not use only one kind of detail. The various kinds will obviously make your map attractive.

Let's add a few rocks and flowers.

STEP 5 - Trees provide oxygen!
    Think about this. If there were no trees, there wouldn't be oxygen. So, what's the use if there aren't trees?

STEP 6 - Mankind
    Alright, now it's time to pay attention to mankind's details. Throw in a few trees mankind probably planted, houses, and even pots and boxes.

STEP 7 - Events, more details, events, even more details!
    Lastly, a map always should have some events going on. People! There are billions of people living on Earth, so why shouldn't there be people on a map?
    Also, add more detail to the map. Even add some underwater patches in the water! More details, the merrier.

FINALY PRODUCT
    This is our final product.

Think about it. Just use common sense and your mapping skills will be good in no time! ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Couldn't you have just linked to the thread instead of making this page longer than is nesessary?

Years
  • [url-inline=showthread.php?t=42434]O rly?[/url-inline]
    I don't see the need to register on another forum?

Last edited:
    Back