• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Depths of Time

Should I use the new tileset?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    Name
    Pokemon: Depths of Time

Hack of
    Leaf Green

Features
    New Maps
    New Beginners
    New Gym Leaders
    Celebi is obtainable
    New Team Forest
    New Areas
    New Town Names

Introduction
    You come from a small town, but you overheard a converstion about Celebi which made you want to start a journey with Pokemon. You live in Redfern, you are a 12 year old person with an evil rival who wants to join Team Forest, you have to stop him too.

Story
    Team Forest wants to Capture Celebi, you have to capture Celebi before they do terrible things to it, also you have top collect the 8 badges to open the hidden forest that Celebi is believed to live in.

Route 1 to renamed soon

The New Mist Town

A Walkover on Misty Way

The Mist Town Gym

The Mart in Mist Town

The Pokemon Centre in Mist Town

Download the New Beta 1.2 (9.1.07) below
    Download Here

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Cool looking hack dude. Celebi is obtainable too. I wonder what the new starters are. Good luck with this.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Errr, if you're gonna make Celebi obtainable, you might wanna test him out to see it obeys. There are a few hacks out there that allow you to capture Pokemon such as Mew or Deoxys, but they don't obey orders, and it would be kinda useless to have a Pokemon that doesn't even obey you.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    I'd take any leveled Celebi...as long as it can be made to OBEY me instead of take a nap =_=

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    I'd take any leveled Celebi...as long as it can be made to OBEY me instead of take a nap =_=

Yes, Celebi should obey and it is only Deoxys and Mew who disobey.

Great hack yoshimaster. Make sure you take all the precautions of piriting!

I have seen many hacks here and I'm not going to copy any other hacks.

Thanks to everyone who posted. I have posted some new screenshots below.

The Mist Town Gym

The Mart in Mist Town

The Pokemon Centre in Mist Town

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    No Yosimaster I meant make sure that you don't get your game pirited.

If this game is pirated, don't worry eBay can cancel anything that is fake. YoshiMaster will have to try and warn eBay though. Like the screenshots YoshiMaster, they look good.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    Well, since you said we could obtain an obeying Celebi, I have no further complaints. I'd just like to ask : Is Mist Town always so unmisty, or is it just cuz you removed the mist for the screenshot? No offense, but aside from the grass looking lighter, it doesn't look misty at all

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2009
    The mist in Mist town is only thin mist. Cause if I do thick mist it looks glitchy.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    The maps are pretty well done, i wish you good luck! (I wonder what kind of type is used in a Mist Town Gym?)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Need any help with it? If you PM pictures of your new starters I can make a better Banner for you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Garethp said:
    Need any help with it? If you PM pictures of your new starters I can make a better Banner for you.

New Starters doesn't mean new fake Pokemon, they are already Pokemon. What is wrong with the banner I made?

Back