• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Destiny: Chapter One

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
Years
  • [AGELIMIT]PG:3[/AGELIMIT]

WARNING:THIS IS PG 13 AND MAY CONTAIN SOME OF THE FOLLOWING, MILD LANGUAGE/MILD VIOLENCE.​

Pokemon Destiny: What is it about and what about Mountain in the Sea.

Mountain in the Sea will continue but will be set in a different universe as this has nothing to do with Pokemon: Mountain in the Sea, Also characters in Mountain in the Sea can join Destiny.

RULES:

No Character Control unless you get permission!
    No Giving yourself, crazy or dramatic storylines!
    No Less than four lines per post!

PLOT:

It is beautiful living in Tanul, the region is full of huge buildings made from the finist materials, Pokemon from all around roam free in the amazing forest, mountains, and seas that are all spread around and in it. Humans, although, have never been to Tanul. As it is a region of only Pokemon. And no human has never stepped foot on its lush green grass or sailed on its calm sapphire seas. Until today...

It all starts with a Professor, Professor Seed. Now Professor Seed had traveled the world, from Kanto to Sinnoh, From Hoenn to Johto ect. But today, he is going to stumble across something that he never knew, in all his 53 years of life, existed.

He was sailing, sailing the seas for new exotic Pokemon, he only found the usual, Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh and Hoenn ones, so he kept sailing, keeping up his hope, staying positive. And then, he could see, far on the horison, a huge region.

Very excited he was, so he sailed towards the city smiling brightly, but before he got to the shore, he picked up his phone and rang his closest freind, Professor Oak.

"OAK!" He shouted enthusiasticly, "Oak!, I have found a new discovery, a new region! I will send you the co-ordinates!"

And so he did, Oak got the co-ordinates, but before he could congratulate his freind for this outstanding discovery, the phone was cut off, and Seed was never heard from again.

Where you come in.

You are one of ten lucky people chosen to go to the region and find Seed...Or are you so lucky?

You have recieved an invite to go to the nearest dock and board a mighty ship. (By the way, the ship will arrive at the region when I say it has)

On the ship you may make freinds, form a group, cross paths with me! But the most important part is, your choices can change the fate of the region, the Pokemon there, and the world!

Signing Up.
    Name: (FULL NAME PLEASE)
    Nickname: (OPTIONAL)
    Description: (LONG PLEASE)
    History: (NO STUPID HISTORIES LIKE, SHE MARRIED ASH OR SOMETHING)
    Pokemon: (TWO POKEMON, IT CANNOT HAVE EVOLVED YET AND PLEASE ALL CHOOSE DIFFERENT ONES)
    RP Sample: (A GOOD ONE PLEASE OR YOU CANNOT BE ACCEPTED)
    Other: (OPTINAL)
    You can have two people.

HAS NOT STARTED YET, SIGN UPS ONLY

Last edited:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Name: Aubrey Tris Cheshire

Nickname: Kitkin

Description: Aubrey's a fairly average girl. She doesn't have any unusual scars or birth marks, though she does have a four leaf clover tattooed on her shoulder. Her eyes are soft brown with a stripe of dark green in the right. Her hair, usually pulled halfway back, is also brown though of a darker shade than her eyes. Khaki capris and a crimson tanktop make up her general attire. She keeps an oval shaped locket around her neck and three Pokeballs on clips down her left leg. A band on each wrist and a small backpack complete her outfit.

History: Aubrey grew up as the middle child in a family of three daughters. She was never really pushed to do anything nor protected and pampered. She lived about as normal a life as a girl could. She attended her town's school until she was ten at which point she left for a more advanced academy. There she studied for three more years before graduating.

It was at this point that she got the clover tattooed on her shoulder. After this she set out on a journey with a small Pidgey she received from her elder sister who was practicing as a breeder and who had studied at the same academy Aubrey had. After that she headed off to explore her home region and get some hands on experience as a researcher.

Pokemon: Pidgey (Desiri) and Teddiursa (Lanu)

Other: Aubrey's nickname is more of a pet name than anything else. She hates it when anyone but her close friends use it.

RP Sample: RP-Elemental Battledome
    From the shadows of the waiting area, Yukina's sandy eyes flashed amusement. A cold and rather nonchalant smile played at the corners of her mouth. One hand waved lazily through the air in a seemingly random pattern while the other rested at her waist. She showed no sign of surprise at the young Mechanics swift and apparently easy win. Instead she looked rather as one who has just witnessed two children swinging wooden swords around and shouting about their "strength".

"Perhaps he is not as petty as he appears," her glance pierced the edge of the arena, "but that doesn't count for much."

The voice of the referee called across the arena, announcing the next match. Not a flicker or a jolt passed through Yukina as the sound of her own name as well as that of an unknown opponent caused a roar of approval from the crowd.

A cocky girl, several years older than Yukina by appearance, stepped onto the field as Yukina herself walked calmly to her position. The girl she faced had midnight colored hair cut short and eyes of such a bright blue it was almost blinding. Her dress was not too dissimilar from Yukina's though of a pale blue and white material.

The match began a second later. As soon as it did a thick mist swirled around Yukina and her opponent. In a moment all sight was lost to the Sound Elemental. The sound of the crowd also seemed to dim slightly. The girl Yukina was fighting gave a soft laugh that sounded very loud to the Elemental. As soon as the mist had begun to set in, Yukina had twisted the sound waves around her and locked onto her opponent with her ears.

Mist was a barrier only to the eyes; it had no effect on sound. This made it incredibly easy for Yukina to determine exactly where the other girl was and prepare for an attack. Rather than take advantage of some of the other powers available to a Mist Elemental, the overconfident girl chose to move in with a longsword for a quick kill. The move failed, terribly.

Yukina, sandy eyes closed, crouched to avoid the blow while removing two daggers from her belt at the same time. An invisible wave of sound knocked the longsword away as the girl attempted a downward slice and in the same instant Yukina crossed the daggers in a quick slash over the girl's chest.

With a cry she fell back and stumbled. The mist surrounding them suddenly grew hot like flames but it was too late. Without a smirk or a gloat, Yukina leapt forward, sending another wave of sound hurtling at her opponent and knocking her to the ground. A moment later the Sound Elemental was kneeling over her with both blades against the girl's throat.

"Live or die. Ten seconds to choose."

The girl's unnaturally bright eyes gazed at Yukina for a moment, then she closed them and whispered, "Live."

The match was over and the mist cleared. The crowd cheered as Yukina stood and placed both daggers back at her waist and walked calmly back to the waiting area.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • (Fine I will join again..)

Name: Sakura Rose
    Nickname: Cherry or Thorn

Description: Sakura is fairly skinny for her size she is only about 4 foot 9ish. She has aqua blue eyes that look like they can bore into your soul. She loves studying legendaries especially arceus the god of pokemon. She wheres a shirt that says "Leave me alone or I'll kill you" and torn up pants.Her jewelry consists of an aqua necklace. Her hair is black with pink tips she also wheres black eyeliner.SHe also has pale white skin.

History: Sakura has low self asteem because she was abused by her parents and soon was tooken away by social servces. She soon ran away and is now currently homeless and is always looking for food r soem sort of shelter and hiding her emotional scars and physical scars from everyone though she does a horrible job at it. She hides most of the time in a dark alley and crys. She wishes the pain would go away greatly. She soon met her pokemon drifloon and spiritomb who often made her laugh when she cried. Ever since she met them spiritomb and drifloon have stayed with her. She always wishes that someone would just take the pain away from her heart and replace it with happy memories but that can never be done.

Pokemon: Drifloon and spiritomb.

Other: N/A

Rp Sample: Sakura looked around quietly with drifloon following her and spiritomb also following her except invisibly. Sakura sighed she hadn't had anything to eat in days. "I'm so hungry..." Sakura sighed as she heard her stomach growl. "Guess we gotta steal again...Ah well.. Better then going without no food at all.."

Sakura quickly looked around and saw a person holding a purse full of money. 'Yes thats perfect salad dinner here I come tonight!' Sakura thought eagerly. "Alright drifloon spiritomb here we go... NOW!" Sakura cried as she grabbed the womens purse and ran off the women began crying 'Thief, thief!' Sakura ran and ran and ran she knew she would go to juevenile hall again if she was caught. "Screww the cops!!!!!!"Sakura cried happily. "Alright dinner dinner dinner!!!"

She eagerly looked at all the shops and bought a bottle of water and a salad. "Yay I finally get to eat again!!!!" The young teenage girl cried happily as she gave a few bits of food to her pokemon. "Alright now that we are full lets go drop the purse somewhere where she can't find it!!" Sakura giggled happily. She quickly dropped it into a big box filled with black widows and left it there. "Peh dang rich people think they own the place."

Years
  • You tried to join my thread, might as well try to join yours. And I think I'll make a different character than normal, too.

Name: Cherri Little
    Nickname: Cher, Little, Ruby (because of Pokemon Cherrubi)
    Description: Cherri is smiley, friendly cheerleader girl that will approach everyone with a happy smile. She has tanned skin from playing outside so much, piercing, blue eyes, pearly white teeth, and dirty blonde hair. Despite her last name (and nickname) she's not that little. She stands at about 5' 3" and weighs about 102 lbs. She has a small chest, only about an A. She wears black eyeliner and soft pink sparkly lip gloss. Her clothing is a black tank top, blue jeans, and a newsboy cap.
    History: Cherri often gets used because of her kind, giving nature, but that doesn't stop her. Even though those who make fun of goody-goods make fun of her, she still doesn't "join the dark side." She had an overall good life, with just a few bumps along the road.
    Pokemon: Cherrubi- And god do people make fun of her becuase of it (Ruby) Torchic (Torchie)
    RP Sample: Cherri, as usual, was walking down the road. She accidently bumped into a girl that was maybe a year or two younger than her. "Oh, I'm sorry..." Cherri started. "Sorry?! Sorry ain't gonna cut it, girl!" Despite this, Ruby didn't say anything mean back. "So anyways, I've been itching for battle. Hope your good. And what's your name, anyway?" Cherri was shocked at this sudden invitation, but she responded by saying, "My name is Cherri, and sure, my Pokemon could use some training." The girl looked at her for a long time. "Ok, then, my name is Megan, just call me Meg. But let's cut to the chase. Go! Pichu!" "PICHUUUU!" Pikchu cried. Ruby loved her Pichu. "What an adorable Pichu... go! Torchie!" "TORCHIC!" Torchie then cried.
    Other: none

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Full Given Name: tyler usry

Nicknames (Optional): ty

Appearance: always in a orange shirt with green vest,black shorts,turqoise shoes, his hair is dark black,his eyes are blue he stands around at 6'12

Personality:always wanting to take apart things and find the truth,usaly a very calm and cool person nothing bugs him unles someone picks on his freinds,likes jazz alot he only listens to jazz,hates out of anything people who do wrong for no reason,one of the smarter people can some times think hes above evryone,

History: at a young age he always took apart electronics and tamperd with them this usaly got him in trouble because his mom always woried about him being shocked.later in life he did more sophisticated like turn the microwave into a oven and making remote control refrigerator.hes always wanted to be a trainer so he coud make a bond with pokemon and be happy.

Pokémon wanted: clefairy and aipom

Reason — tyler likes swamperts because there imune to electric attacks.

Other: none

RP Sample: tyler woke up on the morning that he became a trainer and shouted "i will be a pokemon master!" then his piplup woke up and jumped on his head and copied tyler "pip pip pip pip pip pip!"

"hi pipy" i said "sorry for wakeing you up" tyler put piplup down and got dressed

when i got done piplup rushed me out of the house "pip pip pip pip" "ok im going piplup get a grip will you" i said to piplup (will add more if needed

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • (This is a recycled character as I really wanted to use him :()

Full Given Name: Shannon McCain

Nicknames: He normally just goes by his last name, it makes him feel more professional.

Appearance: Shannon stands at 6' and weighs in at 210 lbs. His skin tone is of a molotto complex, and his muscle tone isn't exactly buff, but it's to the point where there isn't any flab on his body. His ensamble consists of many old fashioned materials and fabrics that many people would look at and think "What the heck is he wearing?" He wears a white collared dress shirt with short sleeves, and a light blue vest over it. He wears a black tie, with black slacks and black dress shoes to match. He also wears a black fedora hat with a light blue line going around the bottom that is about two inches wide. Other things about his appearance are a black Zirconium studded earring in his left ear, and a watch with a light blue lens on his left wrist. One more item worth mentioning is a small-ish knapsack he keeps on his right shoulder, which contains his work materials: Notebooks, pencils, a magnifying glass, and other related items. (I'll explain later)

Personality: Shannon has a deep passion to find out the truth. As a result, his tolerance of wrong-doings is very limited, although if needed he can be quite cunning. Always kind, Shannon is what some people call a true gentleman. Shannon likes a lot of old fasioned things, be it cars, music, art, or fads. He is also a stickler for music; He'll listen to anything, although he has a special place in his heart for Jazz, Altenative, and Ska. He is even a skilled pianist/keyboarder. Shannon also tends to get a little big headed in his abilities, even though he is a good problem solver. (again, later) But he eventually catches himself and gets back to whatever he was doing.

History: Shannon has had an intrest in crime-solving at an early age, and as a result, is now a professional Detective. He started out at the age of twelve, but those were really minor things, like finding a missing doll, or finding out who took the last soda out of the refridgerator. When he was seventeen, he was allowed to move onto bigger things, untill he became eighteen and was considered an adult. These tasks included mainly robberies, as both Shannon's mother and the city govener diddn't want Shannon in the murder scene quite yet. Now eighteen, there is no limit in what Shannon can explore.

Pokémon wanted: Seviper, Wismur

Other: Shannon is very serious about his work.

RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Name: Michael Smith
    Nicknames: Smithy, Mikey, Mickey.
    Discription: Michael is not very tall for his age, he wears blue jeans and a white or grey hoody, he carries a Great Ball with him everywhere and has the picture of a Master Ball on his grey t-shirt.
    Pokemon: Pikachu-Sparky and Charmander-Junior
    RP Sample: I don`t need to do this.

Ok you are all accepted, when we get about two more people the roleplay shall begin!

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Full Name: Raven Blue
    Nickname: Rei (Prounounced Rei), Bluebird.
    Description: Rei is about 4`7, she wears blue jeans and a pink tshirt, with a Pikachu on the front. She has long brown hair and bright green eyes.
    History: Will become revealed throughout the story
    Pokemon: Chikorita (Sunseed)

ONE MORE SIGNUP AND RP WILL BEGIN.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Full Name: erika
    Nickname: Age: 14
    Description: erika is 4,3 weres green shirt with yellow jacket ,blue jeans an beaten up sneekers
    History: Will become revealed throughout the story
    Pokemon:empoleum (pip

can we start now we have enough now

yeah i know it sucks but this was getting boring waiting

Last edited:

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Ok, your last character was not accepted but no worries, the rp will start, remember when you board the S.S Seed you must not suddenly arrive at the destination.

Michael woke up, his eyes where tired and red, he looked up at his bedroom ceiling, it was just recently painted a dark sapphire blue, he looked to his window and saw that light was shining through, "Oh no!" he screamed, he noticed it was early and he had to get to the S.S Seed, just yesterday, Michael and his best freind Raven recieved invitations for a mission to cool, unknown island. He ran downstairs, nobody was in the house, he was already dressed as he fell to sleep in his clothes, so he ran out his house and found Rei and her Chickorita sitting on a bench, reading.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    tyler woke up and saw aipom on his head "woah ahh!" he fell out of bed "i told you aipom dont do that!" then he got up and got dresed. his invintation fell out of his aipoms fur "aipom where did you get that o well" then he got the invitation and read it "oh yeah the mission the misson! we got to go aipom" then aipom jumped on his sholder and we took of for the boat

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Aubrey's footsteps were calm and a deliberate as she made her way through the thin expanse of trees that led almost directly to the city. In one hand she held a letter; in the other, a pencil. The letter was the more important of the two though from its battered and wrinkled appearance it wouldn't appear to be anything of great value.

Still, it was. The paper held directions to a dock where she would board a ship called the SS Seed. Presumedly the ship had been named after the professor called Seed who had recently vanished. The first part of the letter explained about that. The famous researcher had discovered a new region and vanished without a trace. It was certainly an odd occurrence. Odder still was that she, of all the people who could have been picked, was chosen to go to this new region and look for him. Why?

The letter had arrived the day before from her mother who had sent it to Aubrey by Pidgeot. Traveling all the time meant she didn't often get her mail. It was usually sent to her when she called her mother at a Pokemon Center or visited home. Sending the Pidgeot to deliver it at such a random place (which incidentally had been in a tree waiting for a herd of angry Rhyhorn to leave) was very odd, though welcome.

The trees gave way to a road and a short ways beyond that was the city. "We've made good time. Don't you agree, Desiri?"

The Pidgey perched cheerfully on Aubrey's shoulder gave a soft chirp in reply and stretched her wings.

Aubrey smiled then looked down at the letter and marked off the woods she had just passed through. "Now we just go through the city to the dock. Shouldn't take more than half an hour."

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    while i was running to the docks i tripped and aipom right before i tripped aipom jumped off and tryed to catch me "aipom dont try it please" aipom ignored me and tryd "ahhhh!" "aipom are you ok ook ook or something" "ook ook ook" "phew im glad your ok" so we were on our way "hope were not late"

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Yes, in this story anyone can join whenever they want.

Michael stared at Rei and smiled, "Hey Rei!" He shouted brightly, still slightly tired.

"Oh Michael, there you are!" Rei waved at Michael and smiled.

"Hi, look we`ve gotta go to the S.S Seed today, so I was wondering, want to go to the Pokemart and get some Greatballs?"

"Umm, Sure! There is a computer on the S.S Seed for Pokemon widrawals and a mart. So can we buy the greatballs on the ship?" Rei asked politely.

"Oh, ok then, Junior, Sparky! Let`s go!"

Rei stood up smiling, she then picked up Sunseed and placed her on her shoulder, Sunseed smiled then looked to Junior, The male Charmander.

"Hi Junior, Hi Sparky!" Rei said happily, "So Michael, let`s go!" Rei then rustled in her pockets and pulled out a crinkled letter, "Ok...Umm...The S.S Seed is departing from Flame Dock, that is about...Four minutes away..." Michael nodded and Rei scrunched the letter into her jeans pocket.

"Let`s go." Michael said then Sparky and Junior jumped onto Michael`s shoulder and they took off towards the dock. They both walked together smiling and being very excited.

YOU CAN STILL SIGN-UP!

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Sakura quickly walked along a wet street and sneezed. "Darn another cold is comming on.. Oh well." Sakura said as she shivered. "I-its unusually cold this morning.." Sakura looke around and saw all the people in the houses slowly arising from their beds.. "I wish I had a bed guys.." Sakura said as she began shiviring somemore. "Floooon.." Drifloon nuzzled her and tried to keep her warm but to no avail. "I'm so cold guys... Well I guess we should find some food..." Sakura mumbled slightly. But before she knew it a paper landed in her face. It was a latter of some sort, and it was adressed to her." A letter for me..? It says I gotta go to the dock..Um alright lets go then guys.." Sakura said a little curious why a letter would be adressed to her. She began running to the dock and saw a few other people there. "Peh.. I shoulda known actual people with money would be here... Well anyway lets go.." Sakura quickly walked at the dock and began waiting. Shew knew she had time because she had nothing else to do but steal.

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Name: Albert Black
    Nickname: (OPTIONAL)
    Description: Albert is a straight up cooltrainer (like in the games), if the description fits. Standing at 6'0 with a slight build, he weres a white jumpsuit (with a bottom and top) that has a black stripe on each sleeve, a black collar and he weres it unzipped revealing his black T-shirt underneath. With it he has a pair of black sneakers. He has short brown and hair and green eyes with a slightly tan skin tone.
    History: (different universe? Different Albert history then.) Albert has had a rough life. When he was born, the baby was left at a man's house. The man was about 34 and lived alone. No note came with the baby or anything, so Albert's parents are unknown. The man decided to raise the boy as his own, and adopted Albert. The man treated Albert kindly, and taught him a thing or two about Pokemon. When Albert was around 10, the man, who Albert called father, went out for a walk. He never came back, and Albert was left alone. He raised himself until he was 18. He caught his own food and did a pretty good job raising himself. When Albert turned 18 he left his adopted fathers home when he mysteriously recieved an invitation to the mysterious "Seed Island."
    Pokemon: Totodile and Doduo. (both male.)
    RP Sample: Albert continued walking through the town he recently entered. He needed to find the dock so he could board the ship taking them to Seed Island. Albert looked ahead and saw a group of people standing near the ocean. He happily walked forward.

"This must be the dock." He said to himself. He walked up and saw every body standing there. They looked around his age. "So uh....are you all waiting to go to....Seed Island?" He asked meekly.

Last edited:

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Michael and Rei finally arrived at the dock, they could see a huge ship on the horison, Rei smiled and pointed at it.

"Michael, there it is! The S.S Seed!" She jumped for joy, Michael smiled, she then grabbed his left hand, he blushed.

"Hey look, a trainer!" Michael said savouring the fact that he was holding Rei`s hand, he then pointed to the trainer in he had been pointing at, he was wearing a white jumpsuit, Michael approched him his right hand streched out, "Hi, I am Michael Smith and this is my girlfreind I mean best freind, Raven Blue!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back