• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Destiny: Chapter One

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
  • Albert smirked and shook his hand. "I'm Albert Black. So I guess this is where we get on the boat. Nice to meet both of you." Albert said walking off towards the boat. He turned back and looked at them. "Maybe I'll see you guys on the boat." He said, and then waited for the boat to reach shore.

"This will be fun. I've never been on a boat before. Maybe some other trainers are gonna be on the boat. It would be cool to talk about our pokemon." Albert contemplated as he watched the ship edge closer to the dock.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
  • Michael smiled, still holding Rei`s hand, she then noticed that the boat had arrived.

"Michael let`s go!" Rei said excitedly, they boarded the ship then arrived at what looked like a Police Man but was a machine.

"Good evening Sir, Good evening Ma`am, Please show me your invitations." The machine said politely, Michael and Rei got their invitations out and showed it to the machine.

"Thankyou Sir, Thankyou Ma`am, You will be in Cabins 23 and for the sir, Cabin 25. You will be near Albert Black. Have a goodtime." Still holding Rei`s hand, Michael followed her to the cabins.

chomp

Mors Ontologica
    Years
  • The post button seems to have failed me (twice). Here be my sign ups. Jonathan is a recycled character, I am sorry, but I liked him.

Name: Jonathan Lewis

Nickname: Johnny, but the only person he lets call him that is Jess. So don't (or else).

Description:
    With his eye length unwashed black hair and bloodshot auburn eyes, Jonathan isn't exactly the most attractive of people. There are dark bags under said eyes and hints of pubescent stubble showing around his face, which just top off his perfected anti-Casanova appearance. His skin is greasy and pale, although not much of it is ever visible due to the huge parka he wears 24/7. It in itself looks like it could fit two normal sized people inside it; so it dwarfs the rather lanky Jonathan. He stands at 5'10, and weighs a rather unhealthy 104lbs, no matter how much he eats he can never seem to put on any weight. His large jacket reaches almost to his knees, and from it protrude a pair of stained and faded denim jeans. On his feet sit a large pair of walking boots; his most practical item of clothing.

Jonathan has gained his thankfully unique appearance due to his severe insomnia; he can only usually sleep once every three of four days. This lack of sleep is at least partially to blame for his volatile and shifting personality. He is incredibly defensive about anything and everything he owns, not a little sarcastic, and awkward. Jonathan tries hard to be kind and friendly to as many people as he can, but there are very few of whom he would call his friends. He will fly into silent rages at the tiniest things; and will hold grudges like there is no tomorrow. When and if you get past these strange, sleep deprived tendencies of his though, you will see a gentle and nice person. He enjoys alternative music and strange food; prefers overcast weather and gets freaked out if, awake at night, he is unable to see the moon.

History: Born and raised in Goldenrod City, Jonathan is used to the urban lifestyle. He has lived with his father for the last twelve years because of something that he never understood, and was never told about with his mother. He was a lonely only child, and while he showed great academic prowess, he was never motivated to follow higher education, instead leaving to become a trainer. He sees being a trainer as a foothold; what he really wants to do is become a Pokemon nurse. As ridiculous as it sounds, he has always held great respect for the Pokemon centres, and has long wanted to become an employee at one. Aside from being 'hired' to save Seed, Jonathan wants to try and get a job in Tanul when this whole thing has blown over

Pokemon: Spearow (male, "Mikail"), Sentret (also male, "Sentry")

Name:
    Jessica Dean Anderson

Nicknames: Jess

Description: If you were to see Jess walking down a street, you would think 'oh my, there goes another troubled teenager'. She has gingery-brown hair which, everywhere but her just-past-eye length fringe, reaches to near her shoulders. Her shorter fringe is brushed so it covers one eye, not intentionally, but that is the only way that any of her eyes can be free from it. She isn't traditionally pretty, but she has a certain charm about her which appeals to some. Jess isn't very tall, only standing at about 5'6, but has quite a petite figure, only weighing in at 112 lbs. There is the tiniest hint of eye-shadow on her eyes, but not much else artificial on her. Her skin is a healthy peach tone. She wears a plain black hooded top, usually tied around her waist, and a v-necked lilac top with a complex looking little tribal design printed on the back. She also wears three-quarter length olive green combats over her shiny blue and white basketball shoes.

Jess has a rather strange personality; she will be introvert and almost shy around people with whom she is not familiar, but when around friends she turns into a bubbling pot of hyperactivity. She has known Jonathan since childhood, growing up two houses down from him. She loves electronic music with a passion, and is quite a talented singer. Her dream is to become a professional musician, but in the mean time, she doesn't want to waste her youth. She is very much the decision maker in her and Jonathan's relationship (he didn't really want to go to Tanul until she convinced him, telling him about how they might want to set up Pokemon centres in the near future)

History: Born just outside of Ecruteak, Jess was never cut out for the big city life that she encountered in Goldenrod. Her, her parents and her older sister Alicia moved to the Golden city when she was seven years old. From her point of view, this turned out to be a mixed blessing. All the lights and sounds of the inner city slum in which they lived were terrifying to the young Jess, and she has always hated large cities ever since, but on the plus side (in her opinion at least) she met Jonathan. He was a native Goldenrod-er, lived near her and attended the same school as she did. They became firm friends as children, and as they grew up, so did their relationship. Jess' parents didn't exactly take kindly to Jonathan; what with his scruffy and somewhat inebriated appearance, but their dislike only catalysed the situation.

Pokemon: Magnemite ("Proton") Kecleon (female, "Newt")

RP Sample: Rose Isle Royale
    Spoiler:

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • The ship was far bigger than Aubrey had expected. Perhaps it was the name or perhaps it was just the thought that it wasn't going to be transporting too many people that had made her believe it was going to be much, much smaller than it was. She stood on the street gazing at it for a moment, then she looked down towards the docks. Small figures were already assembling. From her distance she couldn't make out any distinguishing features, but she could see that there were about five others. In sight, anyway.

Desiri gave a low chirp in her ear to which Aubrey responded with some friendly reassurance and an agreement. "I'm sure they're perfectly nice. And I agree that they seem to be waiting for the same ship we are. Of course, they might not be, but given the place and time, it seems likely."

The Pidgey nodded and stretched her wings as her trainer started down the road. As she neared she picked out three boys and two girls. With herself added, that made it even.

As she drew nearer to the docks, the ship lowered a ramp, signaling to those waiting that it was time to board. A smile crossed Aubrey's face as she sped up. "We've made perfect time, Desi. We don't even have to wait."

She paused for a moment to get a better view of the ship up close then stepped lightly onto the ramp and boarded. A machine that was obviously supposed to take the place of the person that collected tickets greeted her with a mechanical nod. "Good morning, Madam. Please present your invitation."

The robotic voice was slightly eerie to the young researcher but she presented her invitation without hesitation.

The machine's eyes moved swiftly over the paper then handed it back. "Very good. You will be in cabin number twenty-seven. Please enjoy your stay."

Aubrey gave a swift nod then folded the invitation and slipped it quickly into a pocket before heading off to find her cabin. "I wonder why we're in twenty-seven. Maybe it's silly of me to think this, but I didn't imagine more than ten people to be coming."

'Wrong, I suppose. Be there many people on ship. So large, maybe hundreds.'

"Well...I guess there could be."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Albert walked up to the boat and saw the machine.
    "Please show me your invitation." The machine said.

Albert shuffled through his pockets and pulled it out. "Here it is." Albert said.

The machine took it. "You are in room 26. Have a good time, sir." The machine said. Albert walked through the ship until he came upon room 26. "This is it." Albert said. "My room." He opened the door and walked in. It was a modest room, one bed, a desk and a chair. He sat down on the chair for a bit and then stood up. "Ok I got my room, time to go exploring." Albert said aloud and began walking towards his door, and then exited his room.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
  • Michael and Rei walked to their cabins, before entering a tall fourteen year old girl approched them, she had the bluest of eyes and blonde hair.

THIS IS A TEMP CHARACTER SO SHE WILL NOT HAVE A PROFILE, ANYONE CAN CONTROL HER.

The young girl was wearing a white tshirt and white pants.

"Hello, Nice to meet you. I am Summer Mansfield, you are my roomate." She said politely looking at Rei.

"Oh, Cool. I am Raven Blue. Please don`t call me Rei, everyone calls me that and I like it when people call me Rei." Rei smiled, let go of Michael`s hand and shook Summer`s, "This is my friend Michael Smith, he likes to be called Mickey (Prounounced Mick-E, like Mikey Mouse) he is in the cabin next to ours."

"Hi, Nice to meet you." Michael said, he shook Summer`s hand, and blushed, he did not like her but blushed anyway.

"Hi Mikey, seems as we are exchanging nicknames, You can call me...Well whatever you like." Summer waved to Michael and Rei then walked into her cabin.

"Well, Michael...I will see you later." Rei kissed Michael on the cheek, this was not romantic, it was just freindly. Michael smirked, he then walked into his cabin followed by Junior and Sparky, the two Pokemon where happily watching.

Once he got into his cabin, he closed the door and sat on his bed. Then their was a loud knock on the cabin door. Who is it?

YOU CAN BE THE PERSON WHO KNOCKS IF YOU WANT

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Shannon walked toward the ferry and was stopped by a guard. "I'm sorry, but I need to see an invitation" Said the guard politely. "Ah yes, sorry about that, I'm usually more prepared!" He said as he flashed the invitationout of his pocket and handed it to the guard. "Hmmm, let's see..." The guard said looking at it. Shannon could tell by the guards expression that he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. "Yep, you're in room 32! Take a right when you first get in, take a left on the second hallway, it should be onb the left side." Shannon smiled at the guard and replied with a traditional thank you.

When Shannon entered the ferry, he was in awe. The boat was so old fasioned, with chandeliers, fancy rugs, and the outfits the waiters wore. "Now this is my kind of boat!" Shannon said as he walked toward his room. "I hope my room at least has a place for my materials" Shannon said as he opened the door. The room was decent sized, Nice sized bed, a good desk, and a T.V. which Shannon asumed diddn't work becuse of all the dust on the screen. "Well that's life" Said shannon as he began to put his belongings away. "At least i have a desk..."

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    "i finaly made it" as tyler was breathing heavyly "aipom were here" "oook ook oook" "i know aipom it was tireing but were here" the machine said"clearify identifacation" "here we go" i grabed the passport the machine said "your room is the last room on the left on the top floor" ahhhh! this days ben going from bad to worse i hope theres important stuff on this island or new types of pokemon if any thing it shoud be good because i was one of the few to get the passport but why me? why not some other trainer i dont know what makes me special?"

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • The room Aubrey was to occupy during the voyage was not grand. In fact, compared to the rest of the ship, it was about as quaint as it was possible to be. Bed, desk, a few pictures hanging on the wall, it wasn't much to look at. Still, it was a nice room and the bed looked comfortable. What more was needed?

'Explore the ship?'

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea." She shrugged off her backpack and tossed it neatly on the bed before turning and leaving the room.

The view from the ship was a nice one, though there was a thin fog hanging over the water. Looking around, Aubrey noticed a couple of the people who had been standing on the dock earlier. She smiled as she confirmed that she had been right in thinking that they were going to the new region as well.

'Say hi,' Desiri chirped quietly, watching a boy who had just exited the cabin beside theirs.

With a shrug, the girl approached. "Hiya. I'm Aubrey Cheshire." She offered a hand to the boy as well as a small smile.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    tyler walked out of his cabin and into the fog enshrouded deck pondering the question while aipom was trying to find his way around to tylers shoulder bang! "what did you do this time aipom. o all you did is nock some paint over what?! you knoked paint down hurry up and clean it up use your tail or some thing just clean it up please before somebody knows that you did this or its back into the pokeball you go aipom "ook ook ook ook ook" thats what i thaught now cleean it or were in big trouble

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Albert looked at the girl and smirked and shook her hand. "I'm Albert Black. Nice to meet you, Aubrey." Albert said giving her a grin.
    He then turned his head away. "Oh man, this hirl is talking to me...I better play it cool." Albert looked back and noticed her Pidgey.

"Hey are you a Pokemon trainer too?" He asked. I started training my pokemon a few years ago, but I've had my Totodile since I was about 7. Here say hello!" Samson said releasing Totodile from it's pokeball.

Totodile yawned when it came out and it nuzzled up to Albert's leg. "Say hello to Aubrey!" Albert said to Totodile. Totodile walked over near Aubreys leg. "Totodile!" Totodile said happily to Aubrey.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    "aipom are you trying to get atention were suposed to stay low and out of sight because pokemon battels are a pain besides the trainers here are probably the cream of the crop aipom and you dont want to face a blazeikan again do you?" "ook ook ook ook!" "and idont want to bring clefariy out shes unpredictable shes powerful but unstable" "if i ever use her this boat woud bee gone aipom" "ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook ook" "aipom just go back to the room and be quit! the whole boats probably hearing me i hope no professanol trainers heard me"

Last edited:

Alana

Years
  • Aubrey smiled and knelt down to rub the water type's head. "Totodile, classified as the Big Jaw Pokemon. A water type with the special ability, Torrent. This one is well trained and a fairly experienced battler." She gave the little creature a final pat on the head then stood up.

"I'm not a Pokemon trainer. Not really. I'm a researcher in training. Desiri is my partner."

'Nice meeting you both.'

Aubrey rubbed the little bird's head fondly. "So I take it you received an invitation, I say that for want of a better word, to go to the new region, too?"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • "Indeed" Albert said. "It'll be nice to see a brand new area." Albert looked at her Pidgey. "So I take it you have some experiences with flying type Pokemon." He said reaching for a pokeball. "What do you think of mine?" He tossed his pokeball and a two headed bird came out. "This is my Doduo....does it look like I've been raising it well so far?" Albert asked her while staring at Doduo. Doduo stood there proudly standing with pride. "Doduo!" The bird called out.

Alana

Years
  • "Well, they're not really my specialty," she began, looking the proud Pokemon over carefully, "I can still see that you've taken good care of this one. It looks healthy and seems to be strong."

'Yes,' Desiri piped in cheerfully, giving the Doduo a nod of approval.

Aubrey smiled and reached out to gently stroke one of the twin headed bird's necks. "I'd say you're a good trainer. I suppose that's why you were chosen to go to the island. I don't really know what to expect or what anyone expects us to do, but I'm rather excited about this." Nervous, too, she thought to herself. But, like he said, it's nice to explore new places. Of all the people they could have chosen, I'm the one who gets to explore the new region!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    while tylers aipom was in his room aipom made racket CLAN CLANG CLANG THUMP THUMP then his aipom finaly got out of his room "ook ook ook" his aipom wandered the hallways "did i here something owell probably im tired and need rest"so tyler went to his room "ahhhhh!!!!!!! my aipom! were is he!" tyler serched the half of the boat he thaught aipom was on "wow what a waist of space for the few trainers i meen jeez. there you are aipom never do that again" aipom just get in the pokeball!!" ook! then tylers aipom swiped the pokeball from his hand and ran."this boat seems erei like theres no one here well maybe its because im on the 2 floor and theres not alot of trainers here if any"tyler went down to the 1 floor

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Albert smiled. "Doduo is a little full of himself though." He said with a laugh. "Alright guys, return." He said recalling his Pokemon. "I hope we get to the island in at least two days. I'll get restless if not." Albert stretched and looked around.

"Well I'm gonna check out more of the ship. Let's talk later." Albert said before jogging off further into the ship. He reached a dining room and stopped. "Cool, now I know where we go to eat." Albert thought before jogging off further. "I'm just itching for a battle." Albert thought as he jogged.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    "i hope no ones looking for a battel because this is the worst possible time my aipoms gone and the other pokemon is a nuclear bomb basicly"

tyler ran around like a idiot "what am i going to do! what am i going to do! what am i going to do!"

"this is the worst day of my life! i woke up late i lost aipom theres cream of the crop trainers here im not going to make it!

"i wish aipom woud come back maybe if i ask the other trainers wait no there going to steal aipom once they find him or chalenge me and i woud have to use clefairy i dont have many options i will be brave i will ask any tranier that i see if they have seen aipom"

Last edited:

chomp

Mors Ontologica
    Years
  • The tiny motor scooter screeched down the narrow streets towards the docks; and the two riders tried their hardest to argue over the noise

"It's your fault we're late" The one driving shouted to the girl behind him.

"How did you work that one out?" She yelled back to him. The moped was nearing the port now; they could see the ship they were supposed to be on

"If you didn't take so long getting ready this morning; I wouldn't have to be destroying my scooter to get us here." He told her, narrowly swerving to avoid an elderly woman crossing the road.

"What do you mean? I took five min- what does it matter, we're almost there anyway." Her voice was beginning to get hoarse from all the shouting. Jonathan honked the horn as another person carelessly tried to cross the road. They were nearing the dock and with it, the huge ship which would take them to Tanul. A sign for parking whizzed past them, and the boy turned sharply, the moped swerved into a little car park and he slammed all the brakes on. Jess leapt off the back as Jonathan leant the scooter over on its kickstand. Tucking the keys into one of the pockets on his engulfing parka, he and Jess started off again, running the last hundred meters to the ramp. They were greeted by a machine which demanded their invitations. Jonathan produced his first from another pocket on his jacket, while Jess fumbled with her combats for a moment before extracting it from a back pocket.

"You are situated in room 35. Have a pleasant trip sir, madam." The machine made a little clicking noise before ushering them on board. As they walked uneasily up the gently swaying ramp; Jonathan began rummaging through his pockets once more, pulling a variety of comical faces as his hands probed for the item which he wanted. Finally, retrieving it, he extracted a miniature red and white sphere. He tapped the button on the front twice; once to enlarge it, twice to open it, releasing a small angry looking bird.

"Spearowww! Spearow spearow!" It cooed indignantly before fluttering up onto Jonathan's shoulder.

"Don't be like that Mikail, I know you don't like your pokeball, but we were going to be late and- aah!" The Spearow nipped his ear vengefully before returning to its happy chirpings. Jonathan scowled, but Jess giggled at the little bird's voracity

"Proton's never like that with me." Jess taunted. She knew full well that her starter, a Magnemite, was stronger than Jonathan's Spearow, and she just liked to remind him of it now and again.

"Room 31… 33… 35, here we are!" He flung open the door to reveal their… frankly modest accommodation. It wasn't much at all; a double bed (which made Jess giggle uncontrollably), an uncomfortable looking arm chair at the side of a rickety desk, and a simple toilet/shower/sink en suite. Jess tossed her bag to the side of the bed, slumping down onto it, splayed like a Staryu

"This bed is comfy." She stated simply, closing her eyes and relaxing. Jonathan wandered over to the desk, leaving the door open.

"They even have a chair I can sit in all night and not sleep." He joked. Jonathan highly doubted he would get any sleep on the boat, not only was his insomnia peaking at the moment, but he was never any good with unfamiliar places. "Maybe we should go and have a look around the ship; find out where the important things are, maybe meet the other trainers?" Jess reluctantly got up off the bed, stretching a little before reaching down into her bag and producing her own two Pokeballs. As the pair stepped out of their room, an Aipom dashed past, chuckling and holding a Pokeball in its tail.

"I wonder who's Aipom that is?" Jess asked, leaning round to watch as the Pokemon skidded to a halt at the end of the corridor, pausing to pull a face at Jonathan before dashing off again.

"I dunno, lets go find the cafeteria!" Jonathan set off with renewed vigour in the opposite direction. He got motivated when he was hungry.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back