• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Destiny: Chapter One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    "im hungary im going to the cafeteria"

"i wonder if some one found aipom i miss him he was kind of anoying but he was a freind"

"if some one found aipom i woud be the happyeist person on earth"

"but im still wondering why did they chose me im not that good of a trainer i can control clefairy or aipom"

" is that another trainer HEY! YOU AT THE CAFETERIA TABLE HAVE YOU SEEN AN AIPOM HOLDING A POKEBALL AND GIGLING"

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Warning 1

The posts are cutting the four line minimum awfully close; palkia lover, orange, charchic

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
  • Thankyou Izui, your warning will be noted. Orange, Palkia Lover, please take Izui`s warning into account, thankyou.

Michael`s door swung open, it was Rei and Summer. Michael smiled and invited them in, Summer sat on the first chair she saw, it was brown and wooden, Rei sat on the bed next to Michael.

"So, what do you want?" Michael asked smiling yet sounding slighty rude.

"Oh charming..." Rei said giggling, Summer smirked.

"Sorry, but really, what do you want." Michael asked a second time, this time sounding polite.

"Well, Summer and I where wondering and...Well...Why where we picked?" Rei said now sounding serious.

"What? What do you mean?" Michael said now no longer smiling.

"Well, look at us, random children, most of us teenagers. Just picked to go to an unknown region!" Michael then nodded.

"Yeah, You`re right Rei." Michael`s face turned serious. "I mean, we accepted, this stupid mission! If Seed went missing what says we won`t?"

"Huh?" Summer was confused by Michael`s use of language, he talked very fast.

"Rei, Sum, Come with me! We are going to ask the Caption what is going on, and why are we here.!"

"The ship is now leaving the dock, The ship is now setting sail." a loud mechanical eerie voice called from a metal speaker in the corner of the room.

"Let`s go!" Michael said, They then left the cabin forgetting to close the door. Junior followed Michael, Sparky stayed asleep in the cabin.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Albert continued jogging around the ship, until he saw a bunch of kids heading somewhere. "None of my business..." He thought. Albert looked around and sat on some chairs he spotted. He rested and released Doduo and Totodile from there pokeballs. "Stretch your legs guys!" Albert said happily to his pokemon. Doduo began walking around slowly, but staying near Albert. Totodile ran up the stairs and jumped down on Albert's shoulder.

"Totooooo!" Totodile said with a laugh as it sat on Albert's shoulder.

"Totodile, you're a little excited, eh?" Albert said petting his pokemon. He looked back at those kids and wondered what they were doing, but decided to just lay back with his Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    tyler is still runing around on the 1 floor trying to think "if i were aipom where woud i be idea idea idea idea idea idea idea idea got it!"tyler runs to the food storage and sees that his aipom was snaking on bananans "there he is aipom come here" aipom turns head away"ook" "thats it you are getting in that pokeball"tyler throws rock at the white button on the center and aipom returns "finaly i got aipom back now i have 2 off kilter pokemon and now i can't get challendged by any one because i have no control over them" tyler walks back to his room and looks at the man with the todadile and doduo and waves at him "hi whats your name mister"

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Albert looked up at the kid who talked to him. "I'm Albert Black. How's it going?" He said extending a hand towards him. "These are my Totodile and Doduo. Say hi guys." Albert said. Doduo sneered and looked away, while Totodile jumped up and walked up near the kid. "Totodile!" Totodile said happily. "Ok Totodile, calm down." Albert said laughing.

"So what's your name? Are you a trainer?" Albert said looking at the kid confusedly. "If you are a trainer....how about you let me see your Pokemon? You don't have to battle me or anything, I'm just interested in seeing what other people raise...but if you did want to battle...I'm all for it." Albert smirked and waited to see what this kid would say.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Sakura stepped on the boat hastly and looked at them all with an icey stare. "Feh the only thing these people are good for is for stealing from. Which I probably will do anyway.. Well whatever when we get off the boat I guess..." Sakura mumbled as she looked at the ocean calmly. The pain had never gone away for her. "The pain in my heart will never go away drifloon and spiritomb.. Nothing can heal me..Not now.." She mumbled as she began petting her drifloon and a spiritimb on her shoulder. "You guys are always there for me and I don't know how to thank you...." Sakura smiled at her now smiling pokemon. "Still nothing can heal a broken heart..Or at least mine...Well whatever we gotta get something to eat lets go eat something." Sakura said looking at her pokemon happily.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    "albert my name is tyler usry my freinds call me ty,come on out aipom and clefairy these are my pokemon they have always been with me say hello guys,aipom runs up to to tyler and sticks tounge at albert then clefairy hugs todadile,ok guys come back sorry about aipom hes just a jerk but loyal if your his freind. i am a trainer and 2 badges away from elite four status but i dont like battels where things are on the line its weird i will do gym battels and fun battels but i wont do battels against wild pokemon i only capture and in turn i have aipom and clefairy i befreind them then they captured them selve.the reason i was running is that i was looking formy aipom he escapes some times.sorry if my greeting is backwards

Last edited:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Shannon decided that now was a good time to explore the ferry he was cruising on. "This should be exciing" Shannon said to himself as he walked out into the hallways. The rooms may have been third-rate, but the decor on the main walkways were spectacular. "A guy could get used to travling on this boat..." He said to himself admiring the brilliant paintings on the walls. About this time, a group of girls about his age walked past him. Shannon let out a large smirk. "Now my day is officially complete!" He said as he walked toward their direction. About halfway he was sidetracked by a buffet. "Ah" He said. "Well I am getting a bit famished. Perhaps I'll fill up on sutainence first, then go back to my pursuit!" After his meal. He went out to the dock. There he saw a group of people standing and talking. Shannon stared for a minute and said "Boy, I wish I got along like that with people. They all stare at me like I'm some sort of a freak." He said as he walked to the edge of the boat and looked down at the water.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Sakura slowly ate her meal. "Best meal I've had in weeks.." Sakura said as she moved her spaghetti's meat ball around. Sakura sighed. "All these people...Hmm lets go guys maybe we can actually meet someone interesting on this boat. Of cours theirs probably nothing interesting about them. Their just normal..Like everyone else.. No special abilities to speak of..But at least they had a nice life..Oh well.." Sakura mumbled as she left the cafeteria and began to look at the edge of the boat once more.

"Siiiriiitomb.." Spiritomb replied as it looked at the soothing ocean happily.

"Your right it is pretty spiritomb.." Sakura replied looking at her reflection in the ocean.

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Michael, Rei, Sunseed, Junior and Summer then left Michael`s cabin, the ship was now moving, they could feel the motion under their feet.

"Psst!" Rei whispered, "Sunseed, be quiet!" Sunseed lowered its head and frowned.

"Ok guys, one thing...Why are we whispering?" Michael said quietly.

"Well, this is a restricted section." Summer replyed rustling in her pockets.

"What, I thought we where allowed to visit the captian whenever we wanted?" Michael asked now whispering.

"Yeah we are, but not at this time, only during the day." Rei giggled as Summer spoke.

"Char...Charma!" Junior pointed at a huge door at the end of a dark corrodore.

"Is that it?" Michael asked Rei, Rei shrugged her shoulders then looked to Summer, Summer was holding a Pokeball.

"Ok guys, Go Cyndaquil!" Summer shouted loudly, a Cyndaquil was released from a pokeball.

"Don`t shout Summer!" Rei said now nervous and scared.

"Junior keep close behing me!" Michael whispered to his Charmander.

"Sunseed, Stay near Junior!" Rei whispered to her Chickorita.

"Flamerock stay right next to me!" Summer called to her Cyndaquil.

(THE SHIP WILL ARRIVE IN THE NEXT FOUR POST)

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Name: Christopher Farnham
    Nickname: Farmdog
    Description: Chris has short black hair that drops down to his shoulder. He has tannish skin with green eyes and a skinny nose. He is a strong boy who is a little big for his size because of his muscles. Usually he wairs a black T-shirt with a hood that has a Monster Energy Drink logo on it. However, when it gets cold he puts a white long sleeve under it. He wears a regular pair of black jeans and white shoes. He also wears a black beanie that has a visor all the time.
    History: Christopher has had a very bad past with many deaths and threats. For instance, his brother was a person who used pokemon for evil He used them to steal money and belongings. One day, his friend used his Rapidash to burn down a motel and his brother was staying their. Also his grandfather was taking a walk in the woods when lightning struck a tree and it fell onto him. His mother an father got into a fight one day and started to threaten eachother. Then his father got sick of it and just stabbed his mom. Then his father went to jail and Chris had to start living on his own with his Pokemon. That is the reason why he took the trip to the new region to start over.
    Pokemon: Skorupi and Shinx
    RP Sample: (This is a sample from another RP if thats ok.)

The Mystics and The Gems Take Two

Chris ran from Mt. Coronet to the nearest Pokemon Center he could find, dodging all the wild pokemon that came in his way. A Zubat used supersonic on him and he did not know what to do. He just stood in the same place for safety. When his confusion stopped he ran as fast as he could out of Mt. Coronet. Fortunately there was a Officer Jenny waiting outside. She brought him and his pokemon to the nearest Pokemon Center. Feeling safe, he fell in a deep sleep in the side car. Then Officer Jenny woke him up and said, "Chris, we got troble. Team Galaxy just ran by here with a bunch of Pokemon from the Pokemon Lab. Since you dont have any Pokemon to use Im going to have to drop you off here." "That's fine," said Chris. "Where are we anyways?" "Were in Mauville City. You were asleep for a while in there." replied Officer Jenny. "Were in Hoenn!?!?!?" said Chris as he fainted in the side car.

Other: Chris usually brings his guitar everywhere he goes. For some reason he writes songs about his journeys after something important happens.​

I Hope Im Not Too Late! :D

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Michael, Summer, Rei, Firerock, Sunseed and Junior all walked close together to the door to the captions cabin.

"Guys...Stay back here, I will make sure that it is safe." Summer said bravely, Michael smiled and held Rei`s hand. Summer then approched the door and was pulled, as though by gravity, into the captions cabin. "Oh no! HELP!" Summer screamed so loud that everyone on the ship could probably hear her.

"Summer!" Michael screamed, he and Junior ran to the room in which Summer was pulled into, It was pitch black and was impossible to see inside, "Junior, go in first and light it up." Junior entered the room, it suddenly filled with a soft glowing light, Instead of a caption, there was an evil looking robot, it looked towards Michael as he cautiously entered the newly-lit room.

"Good evening sir..." The robot then observed Michael, "Sir Smith, is there any problems." Michael looked at the robot.

"Problems! Problems! Look at Summer!" Michael pointed at Summer who was knocked out on the floor.

"Summer? Name, Unknown. Summer, is not on the guest list." Michael frowned at the machine.

"What? What do you mean! She is right there!" Michael said pointing at Summer.

"I apolygise Sir, Smith. I shall scan this young lady." The machine walked over to Summer then inspected her, "No, This young lady is not on the guest list, This young lady is not on the guest list."

"What? Then what was she doing here!" Michael asked his voice now lowering.

"Sorry sir, but there is only two possible explanations. She eider wanted to sneak onto the island or...Wanted to kill everyone on this ship and halt the mission."

"What, you seemed to have rehearsed the second one!" Michael shouted loudly.

"Well...We had numerous death and terrorist threats..." The robot said coldly and umemotionaly.

"Where is the caption!" Michael screamed furiously.

"I am the caption, this ship is controlled by robots...Now get to your cabin or you shall be terminated!" The robot screamed evily.

"Junior stop him!" The robot plunged for Michael but Junior made it burst into flames, the cabin doors where then locked automaticly.

"Rei!" Michael screamed, "Warn the others, tell everyone on the ship to evacuate now! This ship is being operated by robots, and they are evil!"

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    "Man, my plan worked! I sneaked on the ship without anybody noticing!" said Chris as he entered the deck. "What was that?" said a guest. "Oh nothing, nothing at all. You didnt here anything. I was just talking to myself. It was ummmmmm...... some words for my story! Yes! Thats it! Its for my story! Bye!" said Chris very quickly and worried as he walked away. He went to explore the ship until he heard a loud scream. He ran to the place that he thought he heard it from and found some people with robots.
    "Umm, is everybody alright?" said Chris.
    "Stop right there mister." said the robot," I am the captain of this ship and I didnt see you walk in when we left. Let me scan you." said the robot in a strict voice.
    Chris started to sweat until the robot said,"You are not on the guest list either. Are you trying to kill us all?"
    "Umm why would you say that?" said Chris in a worried voice.
    "We have had many threats to kill the people who went on this ship. I'm sorry but you must leave now!" said the robot who started chasing after him.

"I dont know if this happened to you too but heres a suggestion, RUN!!!!" said Chris to the other people.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Albert stood up. "Nice to meet you, Ty." He said to the boy. "Prehaps we can talk later, but I'm all rested up and ready to go. Later." He said as he began walking away, with Totodile and Doduo following him. "We've met some new faces, huh guys?" Albert asked his Pokemon. Totodile let out a happy laugh and jumped up and down. Doduo nodded. "Alright guys, how about we get some fresh air?" Albert said leading his Pokemon towards the outside of the ship.

He exited onto the deck and looked around. It was still sunny outside so he decided to let his Pokemon run around on deck. Totodile happily splashed around a glass of water that had been left out, and Doduo relaxed and sun bathed. "I'm so glad I get to go on this adventure with my Pokemon....they're my best friends." Albert thought while watching his Pokemon. He went over and sat down on one of the decks chairs and began relaxing.

"This is the life, eh guys?" Albert said to his Pokemon. "A nice releaxing cruise, and then we get to go on an adventure in a new region." Alberts Pokemon nodded back happily.

chomp

Mors Ontologica
    Years
  • "You are both on the guest list; and therefore will not try to endanger the mission. Have a pleasant day." The machine bleeped and moved Jess and Jonathan along. As they were walkng away, the machine shuddered and began to speak in a deeper voice. "Unknown persons on board. Possible or definite threat detected; isolate non-threatening guests and eliminate unrecognized persons."

"But… you just told us we were on the guest list; I'd show you my invitation, but another machine outside took it to give me my room key." Jonathan waved the key at the robot, which stared blankly back at him.

"Sir, madam, please allow me to accompany you to a lower deck for containment." It grabbed hold of their arms and began to lead them towards a staircase. They struggled, but the machine was easily stronger than them. Jess reached into her pocket, drawing out a tiny Pokeball, which she opened subtly in front of her.

"Proton; use Spark on this damn robot!" She commanded to the little Magnemite which had appeared.

"Magnemitemagmagmagnemite." It chirped in its high pitched mechanical voice, before throwing itself into the mechanical steward.

"Systems damaged. Warning! Multiple threats detected. Warning level three initiated with all units. Iso-" The Magnemite slammed into it again, and the robot shuddered to a halt, frozen on the spot for a second before its mechanical joints gave way.

"You killed one of the crew!" Jonathan pointed an accusing finger at both the Magnemite and Jess

"Mitemitemagnemite." It droned, floating around Jonathan's head

"It was trying to lock us in the boat's basement Johnny, come on before more of them turn up!" Jess grabbed his arm, exactly like the machine had done a few moments ago, and dragged him off down the corridor in search of the other trainers.

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Michael watched, shaken and scared as Summer lay on the floor coughing and crying.

"I..." She began to speak in a sad voice, "I...I am not...Trying...To kill you...The computer...The machine...Lied...It is...To late...For me...But...You must...Save yourself..." With that last word Summer let out a scream and suddenly stopped talking. Flamerock and Junior began to cry. Michael looked up, he saw security images from the ship, many guest where panicking and getting chased round the boat, there appeared to be more than ten. He then looked to the captions desk and saw a announcment machine, this would allow him to communicate with the passengers.

"Hello! Can anyone hear me? I am stuck in the captians cabin, save me please, I need your help!"

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Shannon continued to stare down at the water as the ferry glided on it like it was floating in air. Shannon wasn't getting seasick, in fact, he was sort of mesmerized by the waves. "Gee, I wonder where this boat's taking us..." He thought to himself. at this point, the announcement was made by an annonymous voice. "Uh-oh! He said as he sprang into action. "Looks like trouble. And who better to answer this call than a class A detective like me!" He said as he ran toward the captain's cabin. He grabbed a directory on the way so he'd know exactly where to go. In no time, Shannon made it to the cabin. "Have no worries, my friend!" Shannon said in a heroic fasion. "Shannon McCain is on the job!" He said as he gripped one of his pokeballs. "Go Seviper!" He said as he released his pokemon. Seviper, see if you can barge through that door by ramming into it!" Sannon commanded as seviper glared at the door. It lunged at the door with great force, and hit hard. The door diddn't burst open, but it cracked just a little. "Alright Seviper, Looks like you've got to chisle your way into this room! Try to shake it off and attempt it again" Shannon said as seviper brushed off the impact and slammed again. The door was getting weaker little by little...

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Things were getting out of hand fast. Everything had been fine and dandy for only a short while after leaving the docks. Then people were being chased, there was a lot of shouting, and someone was calling over the intercom for a rescue. It certainly wasn't the calm, peaceful, relaxing cruise Aubrey had been expecting.

"We should head for the captain's quarters, Desiri. If nothing else we can find out what's going on."

'Agree,' the Pidgey chirped quietly.

Aubrey nodded and set off at a quick pace towards the captain's quarters. Even with the large size of the ship, it didn't take long to reach it. What looked like a guard was standing outside. It was another machine.

"Good day, Madam. Are you in need of assistance?"

The empty voice caused a shiver to pass through Aubrey's body. "No, sir. I think there may be someone trapped inside there, though." She indicated the door the robot was guarding.

"The only one in there is our captain. You must be mistaken."

"There was an announcement-"

Her words were cut off by the robot taking a quick step forward and seizing her by the throat. Before Aubrey could do anything, Desiri let out a shriek and launched herself at the machine. Aubrey was released and the robot turned its attention to attacking the little Pidgey sending small twisters at it.

"Wonderful. Our crew's a crazy band of robot." She reached down with one hand and removed a Pokeball from one of the clips on her leg. "Lanu I need your help!" The Pokeball spun as it was tossed into the air. It spun for a moment then opened to allow a great flood of twisting light to escape. The light hit the deck and solidified into the shape of a small bear-like Pokemon with a moon on its head.

"Lanu, I need you to break down that door then help Desiri. Can you do that?"

'Aubrey, I'm not battler...but I may break down the door.' The little Teddiursa raised a claw and leapt at the door blocking the captain's room. Three slashes appeared in the wood, then more and more. The Furry Swipes attack soon turned the door into a pile of splinters.

"Great! Now on Slash on the back of its neck! Can you do that?"

'Yes,' Lanu replied, raising her claws again. She crouched then launched herself at the robots back. At the same moment Desiri sent a strong Gust at the thing's face. It was knocked backwards and right into Lanu's slash attack. With a screech of metal the robot's head was severed and it fell, sparking, to the ground.

"Not bad for a researcher's assistants, wouldn't you say?"

Desiri and Lanu laughed and gave nods of agreement. Then they all turned their attention to the people inside the cabin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back