• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Destiny: Chapter One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Chris looked back and said, "Oh boy. I dont want to see another death happen. Here we go, Sko. Use strength!"

Sko the Skorupi went beside the Seviper and helped it keep the door open. Finally it was big enough for the boy to fit.

"Come on, go through before our pokemon give out!" said Chris to the boy. "Dont worry about the girl, theres nothing you can do about it no
    just take her pokemon and go through!"​

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
  • Michael smiled as a Seviper bust open the door, rubble fell to the ground allowing Michael to see who saved him, he waved to Shannon and began to talk.

"Thanks for saving me but I have to go, I need to find my freind Rei then get off this ship, I advise you do so too." Michael picked up Flamerock and Junior and placed them in his backpack, "Keep quiet and stay safe!" He whispered to them, he then left Shannon back in the cabin, "Rei!" He saw Rei talking to a female looking robot, Rei was holding Sunseed and Sparky.

"Show me your invitation!" The robot screamed in a scratchy voice.

"What the? You guys took all of our invites when you give us our room keys!" Rei said flashing her key in the robots face.

"You are unknown, you are a threat! Everyone on the ship is now a threat. Calling all machinary, The ship is under attack. Terminate all humans and Pokemon, NOW!"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • The room was deserted. It didn't really look like a place fit for a captain, either. It was small and filled with machines beeping and blinking at random intervals. There was a screen attached to each one that showed what had to be the eye's view of each of the robots on the ship. There were an alarmingly large amount on the ship though a few had gone blank.

"Well...we could turn them all off. But, given the circumstances, I doubt they have an off button."

'Break them?'

"That's make too much noise, Lanu. We need to be quiet about this. Maybe there's a central computer or something."

'Maybe they just to show someone else what's going on. Maybe not controlling them.'

"That's possible. Regardless, we need to turn them off. Come on, it can't be too difficult to figure out."

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Chris said, "Oh boy, were in trouble."

He started to think of a way out of the ship or a hiding spot where they could stay until they get to the new region.

"Wait a minute..Thats it!! Guys follow me! I know a place where we can stay!" said Chris.

He didnt know any of these people but he knew they were in danger and he didnt want anybody to die after all he's been through. Chris was thinking about the place where he snuck on to. He knew that the robots wouldnt think of checking there.

"Alright guys you need to follow me now or your gonna get hurt. Sparky! Hold them off for a little bit! Come out and use Discharge!" said Chris. The Shinx came out and did exactly what he said and shocked all the robots. They stopped working for a second and Chris said, "Come on!!"​

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Shannon decided to follow Chris as he enjoyed breathing without a device. But first things had to come first. "Alright, Seviper, good job! Return!" He said as he reurned Seviper into it's pokeball. "Go Wismur!" He yelle as he released his small loud pokemon. He picked up his wismur and immediately followed Chris and the others. There was a little distance between Shannon and company, and soon Shannon was ambushed by a robot. "Okay Wismur, use Hyper Voice, Disrupt it's database!" He said. Wismur let out a very loud roar and the robot crahsed in front of Shannon and Wismur. "Good job, buddy!" Shannon said as he hugged Wismur, then went right back to following Chris and the others.

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Michael and Rei stood still, then they both raised their hands in the air as two more robots surrounded them.

"We surrender, We surrender!" Michael and Rei said terrified as the robots pointed guns at them.

"You must be terminated, you are a threat!" One of the robots lowered its gun then looked to Rei, "Identification please." Rei and Michael exchanged confused looks.

"What? You guys took our identification stuff when we boarded the ship! You stupid heap of junk!" Rei screamed.

"You are a threat, you are violent, you will be terminated!" The robots then all pointed their guns at Rei and shot her, she fell to the ground her face suddenly went pale.

"Oh no! REI!" Michael then fell to his knees next to Rei, her eyes where watery and she was crying.

"Michael...Please...Save yourself..." Rei said softly.

"NO! No more deaths!" Michael then began to scream so loud the people on the ship could hear him from far away. "Junior use Ember, Sunseed use Razorleaf, Sparky use Thundershock, Flamerock use whatever move you can!" In what seemed like a flash of many different colours, the Pokemon of Summer, Michael and Rei destroyed the three robots, but that was only three, there where many more to come.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Chris looked back and sighed.
    "She didnt come...Alright guys stay here I got to go back and help him. Chris ran back to the boy to see that two of his friends lying on the floor, dead.
    "I told you guys to come with me! Just go over with the others and my Shinx will fight them off." said Chris.

"Sparky! Come out and use Discharge!" said Chris.

"That was all it took to send those three robots flying. Alright now dude, if you dont want to be like your friends over there, Come With Me!!" said Chris as he grabbed the kids pokeballs and put them in his bag. "You migh want them to remember your friends." said Chris as he grabbed the kids hand and pulled him towards the other kids.

"Shinx! Shinx!"

"Oh No! I forgot Sparky!" He looked back to find hundreds of robots coming at Sparky. He then yelled, "Discharge!!!!!! Full Power!!!!!!!!!"

Shinx used the move with all of his power and it threw all the robots against the wall. He also noticed the moved caused a black out.

"Ok Shinx, use Flash and follow me!" said Chris as he ran to the others with the boy.

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Michael followed the boy, then looked to his pokemon Sparky, his Shinx and Michael`s Pikachu had the same name, he then looked back to Rei, she was not definetly not alive, but he did not cry, after Summer had died he managed to deal with it. He follow Chris into a group of people.

"Sparky, Sunseed, Flamerock, Junior, all of you help Chris." The Pokemon nodded to Michael and then began to follow Chris, "To stop confusement you can just call my Sparky...Lightning." Michael then followed Chris and the group to safety.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • The glass that littered the floor made it dangerous to walk around the room. Aubrey was beginning to realize that her plan of breaking the computers hadn't been such a great idea. That and she could see that a couple of robots were now heading in her direction. Only a few of the computers had been successfully destroyed. Most of the rest just had broken screens which didn't help her at all.

"We're gonna have to try something more effective. No time to be picky. Lanu I want you to use a few quick Furry Swipes then we'll leave."

The Teddiursa nodded and slashed out at the nearest machines. Whether it did any good in stopping the robots was anyone's guess but at least they were destroyed.

"Good. Now Desiri, used Dual Twister and we'll get out of here."

Desiri flapped her wings in slow, powerful gusts. A twister appeared and was launched into the room. A second was quickly conjured and launched then the little Pidgey turned and soared out of the room followed by Aubrey carrying Lanu.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    "Ok, now everybody, follow the light of my Shinx." said Chris as he was walking down numerous flights of stairs.

He finally got to the bottom of the ship and he found teh whole place empty. No robots, no people, no furniture.

"Ok we should be safe until the ship stops into the new region." said Chris.
    We should all get to know eachother well since we will be staying down here most of the day. I'm Chris, and if anybody gets hungry I have a whole bag of poffins in my Poffin Case."

Chris then looked at Michael and said, "I know how you feel about those other people. I had many people in my family die when i was very young. I'm sorry that you had to deal with that."​

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    "aipom where are you going" "ook ook" "oh yeah aipom lets see what that light was" tyler went down in the basement to see the light and to get bananas "ah aleins i surender dont eat my brain! whait those are humans phew that was close isn't that right aipom" "ook ook ook" "who are you i've seen alot of people here but i havent seen you before" tyler said to chris "are you a thef who wants my clefairy or a part of team rocket?! if you are aipom here will protect her at all cost" nothing hapend "i said aipom" still nothing "aipom! come here" "ook ook ook ook" "thats better now aipom use protect now" aipom looked cunfusedly at tyler "ook ook ook?" "what do you mean by you don't know protect just use sand attack if he trys to steal clefariy "

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Sakiura heard a comotion going on and looked around."What the heck is going on...? Spiritimb take a look around." Sakura said. "I will take a look around as well. Come on drifloon lets have a look around.." Sakurasaid as she began walking off the deck. She soon came acroos a broken down room with shattered glass everywhere. "What the..? It seems someone broke into the restricted section for some reason. "Spiritomb! Come along we are going to see whats up." Sakura said as spiritomb appeared and they began walking along the corridor. Sakura took out a flashlight and began looking around. Before she knew it she was at the bottom of the ship with the other passangers. Sakura became startled as she saw everyone there. "Why is everyone here...?"

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    OOC: palkia lover
    u might want to use caps once in a while because your posts are very confusing without them
    also u should use commas too because that also messes up my reading

IC:
    Chris saw the two new people come down and didnt understand what one of them said.
    Chris said, "Why would we be aliens, and why would i try to steal your pokemon. That would be very rude."
    After that Chris started to speak to the other one. "We are all down here because the braindead robots upstairs are trying to kill us all. They think we are terrorists because we dont have our passes. If you want some poffins, I have plenty in my bag. By the way, I'm Chris everybody."

Chris looked at the pokemon that were in his bag and then looked at Michael.

"You might want these. You should be the rightful owners since you knew those two the best." said Chris as he handed him the pokeballs.

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Michael smiled and took the Pokeballs, he then looked to Tyler and then to the girl.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a recorded message, We have arrived at the destination, Here is Professor Oak to explain this in more detail." a mechanical voice called from a speaker.

"Hi people, This is Oak. Now when you leave the ship you may notice you are not exactly on the region, you are on a tiny island near it, this is so you can prepare yourself for the possible grim fate that may await you." Everyone gasped, the voice of Oak then began to sound mechanical, "Leave the ship immediatly or you will be terminated!"

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Albert's relaxation didn't last for long. He heard the announcement, and sprang to his feet, returning his Pokemon and running inside the ship.
    "What the hell?" He said as he ran in. He saw robots everywhere and it looked like mayhem. One of the robots began walking towards Albert.

"Identification!" The robot shouted aiming a weapon towards Albert's gut.

"....No." Albert said, fastly releasing his Totodile. "Totodile hydro pump, quick!" Albert said pointing at the robot.

"Totodile!" Totodile said, jumping up and spraying a flurry of water at the robot, with enough strength that it cracked through the robot, shutting it off.

"Good job Totodile....let's go further into the ship." Albert said as he and Totodile walked further, while avoiding robots. He continued walking until he saw the girl he talked to earlier, Aubrey, running while carrying a Teddiursa, and her Pidgey flying after her.

"Aubrey! What has happened?" Albert asked while running up to her. "I was sitting on the deck, and next thing I know the whole ship is under attack by frickin' robots!" Albert began petting Totodiles head to keep him calm, and looked behind Aubrey to see if there were any robots coming. They seemed safe...for now.

Last edited:

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    "OK guys. I dont think that was a real message so I think we should stay here." said Chris.

Then the ship came to a stop and Chris fell over.

"Well thats great," said Chris "the ship stopped. Let me think for a minute."

"Guys, I know what I have to do. Me and my Shinx will go out there and fight them off. Then I will get the ship back on course. My mom was a ship captain so I learned from her. Hey Michael, can I borrow your Pikachu for my journey?"

RocketMemberMichael

Years
  • Michael nodded then began to speak to his Pikachu.

"Hey Lightning, Go with Chris and do whatever he says, You can trust Chris, he is a freind."

"Intruder alert in the basement, Intruder alert in the basement!" a Robot had entered in the door which the girl forgot to close.

"Oh damnit! Lightning help Chris, Sunseed, Junior you two help Chris aswell!" Michael frowned at the cold looking robot, and in seconds about twenty robots where surrounding the room.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    "Oh, crap. This is great." said Chris sarcasticly. "Michael, use your Charmander's and Cyndaquil's ember to keep the room bright. I'm going out."

"Sparky and Sparky! Both Use Thunder Bolt!"

The lightning bolt knocked out the robot as Chris left the room and locked the door. Chris walked to the next hall until he saw hundreds of robots coming at them.

"Holy Crap!!! Sun Seed! Use Razor Leaf! Sparky and Sparky! Both of you use Shock Wave together!!" said Chris, worries about his life being dangered.

The Razor Leaf barely made a scratch on the robots, but the two Shock Waves knocked most of them out.

"Alright Sunseed. Grab one robot with your vinewhip, then use the robot to hit the rest of them!"

Sunseed missed the robot she was aiming for and got Sparky (Shinx). Then Chris got an idea.

"Alright Sparky, now use Discharge!"

The move hit all the robots and knocked them all out. Chris sighed in relief and ran up to the Captains deck. Right when he got their he looked out the window and saw a lucious green grass stretching for about maybe 500 miles. It was only a mile away too.

"Tanul"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Sakura wasn't sure what was going on and decided to come out and ask "What the heck is going on?!" Sakura exclaimed as spiritomb began to growl at the robot. "Spiritomb calm down. Hopefully it won't come back.." Sakura said coldly. "Floooon!!" Drifloon to began to growl at the now cracked robot. "Alright lets follow these people they seem to know what they are doing.." Sakura whispered to her pokemon. "Flooooooooon" Drifloon replied in agreenment though spiritomb didn't seem to happy about running away like a sore loser. "Fine spiritomb next time that robot attacks I will let you use hyper beam gosh.." Sakura mumbled to spiritomb. "But for now lets just keep moving." Drifloon seem to agree with this comment. Sakura saw the army of robots. "Darn it whats with all the crappy brain dead robots!!!!! SPIRTOMB USE DARK PULSE!" Sakura said pointing at one robot who had not been knocked out by Chris's attack. As soon as the dark pulse hit the robot it immedietly deactivated and all that was left of the robot was a few wires.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Chris then announced, "Tanul, 1 mile away. We seem to have no active robots at the time and I am so happy! You guys can come up n-" Then the signal went off. The whole ship was quiet until Chris screamed as lous as possible. The robots have thrown him out the window and into the sea.

"Well that sucked" said Chris, gasping for air. "Maybe I could swim the res-AHHHHHHH!!!!" said Chris as the ship started to move. The motor sliced his body up and Chris would be never seen again. Or will he?

"Am I in heaven? Will I finally meet God? Maybe I can meet Jesus!" said Chris, finally waking up.

"Wait a minute, I'm in a field of grass. Their are so many pokemon here lets see if I can catch one." said Chris as he saw a nearby Ponyta.

"Pokeball! Go!" yelled Chris.

Chris reached down and tries to grab a ball but didnt find anything. The only thing he found was his new body, the body of a Gallade.

"OH MY GOD!!!! IM A FREAKING GALLADE!!!!!" yelled Chris.

"Yea, like we didnt know that." said the Ponyta walking by.

"Whoah, I can understand Pokemon now. This will help me in the future. Now lets try to find out where I am." said Chris.

"Excuse me Ponyta, do you know where I am?" said Chris.

Where on the East Coast of Tanul you idiot. Now get out of my face." said the ticked off Ponyta.

"Wait a minute, If were off the East Coast of Tanul, then...." said Chris as he turned around and saw the ship. "The Ship!! I better hurry. Maybe I can use a move if I yell it out, so....Teleport!!" yelled Chris as he teleported to the bottom of the ship.

"Oh I hope I can still speak English.....Hey guys?" said Chris in complete english. "Yes!! It worked! Guys it's Chris! The robots just sort of killed me in a strange way and now Im a Gallade!" said Chris in a hyper way...until he remembered he forgot all his pokemon up there.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back