• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Destiny: Chapter One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Aubrey looked at the boy, the same one she had spoken to earlier. "Albert." She slowed down and gave a shrug. "I really don't know what's going on. I heard someone calling for help but I went to the wrong place. Then the crew, the robots, turned violent. They must have malfunctioned or something."

'Or a test?'

"A test? I don't know, Lanu. Those things seemed ready to kill us. They wouldn't send us into such danger. And you'd think if they wanted to test us they would have done it before we left. I mean," she looked over the rails towards the strip of land now visible. "Well, we should try to get off the ship. But first I have to go back to my cabin. All of my things are in there. More importantly, my phone."

'It's dangerous, Aubrey.'

She ignored Desiri's warning and looked at Albert. "My advice is to try to get off the ship. We're slowing down, anyway, so we're probably gonna stop soon." With that she hurried on towards Cabin 27.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Albert watched her run off. "Maybe I should follow her..." He said aloud. "Er....I can't just leave..." He stood around thinking and decided he would see how close they were to land. He looked out a window on the ship and could see land coming up pretty close. Albert turned around and put his hand up to his chin.

"OK...obviously we were all supposed to die...but robots? This is really bizarre." Albert stood around some more and decided what he would do. He ran towards where Aubrey had ran and shouted down the hall. "Aubrey! I'm going to lower the lifeboats from the captain's room! Try to find out where everybody is and direct them towards the right side of the ship....the lifeboats are near there!" With that said Albert returned Totodile and ran to the captains room. The door was falling off the hinges.

"Oh man...this place already looks destroyed..." Albert looked around until he saw a switch marked "Lifeboat." Albert pulled the switch and heard and click. He nodded, satisfied and ran off towards the lifeboats. Sure enough they were unhinged, but Albert didn't leave yet. He waited by the boats for the rest of the ship to get there.

Alana

Years
  • Her cabin was locked when she arrived and it took her a moment to locate the key. Finally she had it and the door was open. Much of the rest of the ship showed signs of the battle, but the room looked no different than it had when she had first arrived. A bed, a desk, and a few paintings hanging on the wall. Everything completely undisturbed. Even her backpack was still lying on the bed where it had been tossed earlier.

"It's a shame. This ship is going to such waste. They should have used real people for the crew...what were they thinking?"

'Hurry, hurry. Wasting time!'

"Oh...right." Aubrey hurried forward and snatched the bad from the bed before turning and leaving again. Now she had to try to find the rest of the passengers like Albert had asked. Where would they be?

She searched the ship as quickly as she could. Not far away, in another room, two girls, both people she had seen waiting on the dock, lay motionless. There was no doubt that life had left them. It was not an encounter Aubrey had been prepared for and it took a few moments for her to recover. Had things not been so serious it would undoubtedly have taken much longer.

'Aubrey, listen! Fighting!'

The girl looked in the direction Lanu was pointing. She couldn't hear anything but she trusted her Pokemon's sharp ears and ran in the direction she had indicated. Soon the sounds of a struggle became clear and she called out, "Hey! Head for the life boats! We need to get off the ship!"

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • "Hmm.. Lets go spritomb drifloon. If this is really going i guess we should go to the lifeboats even though you guys can float." Sakura said looking at her pokemon who were embarresed to admit that they can float but Sakura couldn't. "Alright lets go." Sakura walked and stepped into a life boat. "If these people really know what their doing. Its not like I care if I die.. I'm a waste of space anyway.." Sakura quietly mumbled to herself. "Well if were really that close to land lets go but before she knew it she had fallen overboard because she slipped on someof the water that was on the life boat. She couldn't swim. "I can't breathe..Someone..help.."

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Albert's eyes widened when he saw the girl fall in.
    "Hang on!" He yelled. He released Totodile and pointed to the girl and they both jumped off the boat. Albert hit the water and began swimming towards the girl. He swam near her and grabbed her and grabbed on to Totodile's tail. "Swim Totodile!" He yelled, as Totodile began swimming powerfully towards the boat. They swam up near it and Albert grabbed onto the side ladder, and he climbed in, and Totodile helped him get the girl in.

"Good job Totodile. Have a nice rest." Albert said recalling Totodile. He looked at the girl and hoped she was breathing. "Are you alright?" Albert asked kneeling near the girl.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Sakura began to cough and Spiritomb and Drifloon ran to her side. "Thanks.. I guess.." Sakura said unsure of what to say. Someone had actually saved her. Some one actually cared if she was alive or not. "Why did you save me..? I'm just a waste of space.." Sakura began to cough still gagged from when she had fallen underwater. "Well anyway thanks for saving me I guess I'm in your debt now..." She said unsure if she wanted to talk to anyone around her. She just felt she wasn't worthy to have any friends. She felt like she was nothing, and a mere waste of space.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Albert smiled. "Every life is precious. Don't feel like your life is any less worthy than anyone else's. And don't worry, you don't owe me anything. I'm just glad you're all right. My name's Albert Black. What's yours?"
    He noticed she seemed a little young. "Are you here all by yourself?" He asked her. He looked at her two pokemon. "No...she has to be a trainer..."

Albert stood up and put his hand out to help her up. "Regardless, we have to get to the lifeboat. Let's go."

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • "My name is Sakura and the only people I've had for awhile would be spiritomb and drifloon...I used to live in an orphanage but I ran away from there.. I;ve been homeless ever since... So alls I've had were drifloon and spiritomb for awhile. I never even had real parents.. I mean O had some but.. The forgot I existed when I was about 5 or so.. Thats when things got worse.." Skaura stepped in the life boat and put her knees to her face.. "I could handle just being ignored but..I was starved, cussed at had stuff thrown at me and.. well I was often beaten just for looking at my parents.. Then social services came and well..I don't like to talk about my past really its just to distrubing for me and other people so I don't like to talk about it.." Sakura said as she looked felt hot tears fall down her face. "Flooon!" Drifloon gave her a happy nuzzle. "Thanks Drifloon."

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Shannon had gotten seperated from the others a while back, but was still going strong. "We need a way to get out of here!" Shannon said to his Wismur. From what the directory stated, the two were around the middle of the ferry. "This isn't good..." Shannon muttered as he heard more robots approach them. "Intruder! Show Your Identification!" The robot demanded angrily. "What are you talking about?" Shannon asked. "You stupid robots took it!" The robots began to move closer. "Intruder Failed To Show Identification! Must Terminate!" Said the robots as they lunged toward Shannon and Wismur for the kill. "Quick, Wismur, use HByper Voice!" Shannon told his Wismur. Wismur once again let out a huge noise, disabling the robots. "Good job!, Now let's go!" He said as the two made their way to the lifeboats. It took a minute, but the two got there in considerable time. Shannon saw others already boarding the lifeboat. "These must be the only other survivors..." He said to himself with dismay. "I'd better play it cool" he said to himself again as he boarded the boat

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
  • Michael panicked, he looked around, it soon became obvious he had passed out as only a second ago, he was in a room sorrounded by robots with a huge amount of people, and now, he was lying alone in a dusty room, his Charmander Junior, trying to wake him up by nudgeing his head.

"Whoa, Junior what happened?" Michael looked at Junior, Junior then shrugged his shoulders and Michael smiled. He looked around, it seemed the robots had all been destroyed, "Ok Junior, we are getting out of here!" Michael rose the floor and left the room, he was alone. It became apparent that all his other Pokemon where gone. He sighed then lowered his head, he had borrowed his freind a Pokemon just before. Michael then looked out a dirty window, he cleaned it with his arm and noticed he could see the region from his room. "Tanul! We're here!"

Michael then sat on a chair near him, he was tired and scared, and did not have the energy to run anywhere. After all, his freind Rei and his freind Summer had just been killed by evil robots with a serious attitude problem.

"You will be terminated!" A robot screamed. Michael looked to the robot, it looked very angry, he shuddered at the sound of its cold voice then spoke.

"What? You think terminating me would do you any good!" Michael laughed in the robots face, "If you want to live you heap of junk, I suggest that you shut up and hide somewhere, because you are the last robot alive on this ship!" Michael laughed histerrically, he was not crazy, but was doing it for a reaction, the robot looked at him sadly, then spoke in a weak voice, which sounded like a sick old man.

"They...They are all dead?" The robot said sounding sad and lonely, Michael sighed then looked to his Charmander.

"Yes. They are, all of them, and you will die with them! Junior use flamethrower!" Michael's Charmander jumped in the air and flames came out his mouth like a...well flamethrower, the robot screamed then exploded, Michael heared a soft crying noise. He walked to where the noise was coming from and saw a wounded Cyndaquil, Chickorita and Pikachu.

"Guys! You're all safe. Umm...Come in here." He showed them three pink heal balls, "RETURN!" a flash of green light shun and the Pokemon dissapeared. Michael smiled then patted Junior, they then heared cheering from the deck of the ship, Michael could make out the words, Tanul anf Lifeboats! He ran to the deck excited.

Last edited:

Pein

Pein + Konan= EVIL!!!
    Years
  • I'd like to join:

Name: Pein Fuuma
    Nickname: none
    Description: auburn hair, 10 piercings in each ear, 3 nose bridge piercings and a stud piercing under his lip. He has unusual eyes (they have circles that differentiate between red grey and black). Wears long sleeve black shirts with black jeans with black converses.
    History: Lived in blackthorn city his whole life. parents despise him and ditched him at the age of 10. He got his pokemon at that time to use as a comfort zone and he loves to point out gross and morbid facts.
    Pokemon: Ralts (female nicknamed Rydia) and Mime Jr (female called Minako)
    RP Sample: Pein woke up dazed and confused. He took a few minutes to fully wake and then remembered why he was here. "Oh right! the trip to a new region I can't believe I fell asleep for so long..." Pein said to himself plainly in an attempt to jog his memory. Pein then decided to step outside and see what was going on...
    Other: loves to point out gross things and is very poor

Pein

Pein + Konan= EVIL!!!
    Years
  • OOC: Thanks charchic I'll do my best

BIC: Pein stepped outside and saw the mess about "what's going on?" Pein asked himself quietly seeing robots everywhere that were decimated horribly. Pein ran up to the deck and saw everyone there. Pein decided to confront Michael "Umm excuse me but hat happened?" Pein asked inquisitively. hoping to get an answer.

While waiting for a response Pein pulled out his pokemon Rydia (ralts) and Minako (Mime Jr) "Minako, RYdia take in the sights, I'll doubt this journey will be a lot more cheerier," Pein said sounding pessemistic as usual

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
  • Michael looked on the deck, he could see Albert, he waved then looked at the escape boats that where infront of him.

"Finally, we are safe!" He said, he looked at his Charmander and grinned, "Buddy are you ready?" Charmander chirped happily and Michael patted his head. They then climbed on a boat, It slowely lowered and Michael smiled, he was in the boat alone with Junior, although he could see some people where already evacuating to Tanul. Michael then grabbed his Healballs out his Pocket, "Sunseed, Flamerock and Sparky come out we're here!" All his Pokemon where released from their Pokeballs, Junior hugged Sunseed and they then looked to Tanul, they where slowely getting closer to the region, he then realised he had ignored the boy who had asked him a question, "Jeez, I hope he is not mad."

Pein

Pein + Konan= EVIL!!!
    Years
  • OOC: have we arrived at tunal yet? and may we have some more pokemon?

BIC:"I guess he's obviously ignoring me girls," Pein said with an unreadable expression upon his face. Pein then decided that everyone here must be really angry and upset "Rydia could you use calm mind to help the others relax by setting a good example for the other pokemon please?" Pein asked to which Rydia gladly did by sitting down and relaxing with her deep breaths.

"Minako, You can just relax on top of my shoulder like usual," Pein offered MInako who jumped up on his shoulder quickly making them look cute.

Alana

Years
  • The boat was pretty much deserted now. All of the passengers, as far as she knew, were now in the lifeboats. She hadn't joined them yet. The robots were gone and the ship quiet. Something about the sudden calmness made her hesitate to leave. She knew she had to. With no captain the ship was probably going to crash at the docks. Still, so much had happened in so short a time that all she wanted to do was rest for a bit and not have to worry about the other people in the lifeboats or the lifeboats themselves.

'Aubrey, we must hurry. They will leave without us.'

"Do you think so?"

'Yes. Those two girls were killed and there's no guarantee there aren't more crew members on the ship.'

"What about other passengers?"

'Even if there are, what can you do for them?'

The little Pidgey had a point. There was nothing she could do for them if they were trapped somewhere. There was no way to find them and if they didn't reach the lifeboats before they left then they'd be stranded, too.

"All right," the girl relented finally. Lanu gave her a nuzzle of reassurance as she climbed precariously into one of the small vessels. She didn't like them. The ship had seemed much safer, even with the possible threat of more attacks. At least Tanul was near.

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Chris watched as the rest of the kids ignored him and said, 'So there leaving, huh? Well then lets teleport to the rest of the pokemon first and then I'll follow Michael. Teleport!"

Chris then went to the Captains deck and noticed it was just as he left it. All the robots were on the floor and the pokemon were still waiting there, as scared as ever.
    "Hey guys, its hard to explain what happened but I'm that kid Chris who was thrown out of the window. Let me put you back in the pokeball and we'll be back with everybody in a second." said Chris as he was trying to negociate with the pokemon.

"Why would we believe you, your not human, your a Gallade!" said Sunseed.
    "Yeah, how could you turn into a Gallade anyways?" said Sparky.
    "And how do you know the name of our trainers!?" said Lightning.
    "Yeah, only Michael and us know his name!" said Sko.

"Well the first two questions I cant really explain but the answer to the last one is I really am Chris, I died from falling out the ship and then I woke up as a Gallade!" said Chris.

"Why should we believe you? I think your one of those robots in disguise!" said Lightning.
    "He's probably right! Lets go all out on him!" said Sunseed.
    "Here we go!" said Sparky.
    "Lets do this!" said Sko.

Sunseed used Razor Leaf right after Chris used Teleport and the attack missed.

"Alright Sko! I'll use Thunder Shock and you use Poison Sting! One, Two, Th-" said Sparky as he got interrupted.

"Guys dont use that move!" said Chris.

"What the, I cant use the move." said Sparky.
    "Neither can I." said Sko.

"You see guys, you will always follow my voice commands. That means that I really am Chris." sais Chris.

Then it was silent for a moment.

"Chris? is that really you?" said Sko.

"Yes, it is Sko! I promise!" replied Chris.

"Ok guys, this is Chris. We can let off him now." said Sko.

"Chris!!" said all the pokemon at once as they jumped on him and gave him a hug.

"Ok guys lets stop the chitter-chatter and just let me get you in your pokeballs." said Chris.

"OK" said all the pokemon at once.

"Return!" said Chris as the green light flashed before his eyes.

"Teleport to Tanul!" said Chris.

Now he was at Tanul where Micheal was.

"Here Micheal, I got you your pokemon. By the way, incase you werent listening before this is Chris. The robots threw me out the window of the ship then my body went threw the motor and I ended up here as a Gallade."​

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Albert frowned when Sakura began crying. "Orphanage huh...." He kneeled down to her level. "Well, what if I told you I didn't have any parents either? Let me tell you a story." Albert said. "When I was a baby...my parents abandoned me I guess. Nobody knows who they were. Well eventually, I was found by a kind man." Albert looked down and took a deep breath. "The man took care of me and raised me. He taught me all kinds of things about Pokemon, and gave me my Totodile when I was seven years old. One day, the man went for a walk. I waited and waited, but he never came back. I was alone again."

Albert adjusted himself and stood up straight. "I felt horrible for a while. Eventually though, I realized I wasn't alone. I had Totodile and had no reason to feel bitter. And ever since then I've made new friends and have always tried to stay happy." Albert turned around. "I hope you feel better. Let's get on a lifeboat. The island is close."

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Sakura hiccuped a little "I had parents it just..They never loved me.. The only actual people who showed me any companionship were Spiritomb and Drifloon. They helped me stay warm and get food. But sometimes I had to resort to stealing such things just to survive..Soon I felt completly alone. The only time I felt happy was when I was with my pokemon.." Sakura said as she began petting her drifloon and spiritomb. "They actually saved me from killnig myself..They brought me food and a blanket.. Thank you for listening to my troubled.." Sakura said gratefully to Albert

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • "No problem." Albert said with a smile. "Now let's get to the island." Albert lowered the lifeboat down and started rowing. "It won't be far now Sakura. You can see the island right there." Albert said pointing at the island. He continued rowing until they neard the island. Albert stopped rowing for a second and looked at Sakura.

"What are you going to do in this region?" Albert asked, worried. about Sakura. "It wouldn't be right for you to just travel by yourself.....so how would you like to travel with me?" Albert asked her, hoping she would come. He was worried she was just gonna go off by herself in this newly discovered region. He smiled and continued rowing, waiting to see what Sakura would say. He neared a beach on the region and stopped rowing and stood up.

"So what do you say Sakura? Wanna stick together?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back