• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Destiny: Chapter One

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
    Michael turned to the Pokemon who was talking to him, it was a Gallade, but for some strange reason, Michael could understand it. The Gallade was claiming to be Chris. Michael looked to his Pokemon, they where smiling now that they where off the crazy ship and on Tanul, Michael then looked to Chris, his eyes watered and he flung his arms around the Pokemon.

"Chris! I thought you where dead!" Michael shouted brightly, "It is so great to see you!" Michael then let go of the Pokemon as a Ninetails nudged him, Michael looked the the magestic Ninetails and sighed. "What do you want?" He asked.

"We want you to leave Lunat!" The Ninetails cried angrily. It looked infuriated, "Leave Lunat or die, spies of Tanul!" The Ninetails hissed and Michael backed off.

"What do you mean spies of Tanul, and why can I understand you?" Michael asked confused. The Ninetails giggled.

"You are a stupid little human." The Ninetails said, "You claim you are not a spy of Tanul?" She lowered her head. "I will answer both of your questions, first of all, I am Mayor Tale, the mayor of Lutan, and why you can understand me, well that is because I have studied your language for years, but now let me ask you a question...What exactly are you doing here." Michael looked up, he was wondering why exactly was he here, he then looked to the Mayor.

"I have no idea, first we won a prize...To come to Tanul and save Professor Seed, then on the ship we where attacked by robots, and now we are here. On Lutan..." Michael then paused, "Are you at war with Tanul? Why did you call us spies of Tanul?"

The Ninetales then smiled at Michael, "Wait, that will be revealed, firstly, tell us about this Seed man!" Mayor Tales demanded.

"Well, he discovered Tanul, sent the co-ordinates to Oak, then dissapeared." The Pokemon of Lutan laughed when Michael said, 'Discovered Tanul'

"Discovered Tanul? My dear boy! Professor Seed did not discover Tanul, Humans have known about this region for decades, just scared to send people on it." Mayor Seed sighed then looked down at the sandy beach.

"You mean the Professor lied to us? You mean we are just troops sent to search this island for the Professor, Well thanks for informing me mayor, I am going back now." Michael stormed away dramaticly but then the sky turned black and the floor began to shake fiercly.

"You are going nowhere boy, You are now in a battleground, In the middle of the war between the Birds of Tanul, and the Dogs of Lutan, you must hide on the island. Or else you will die!" All the other Pokemon ran screaming, "Sunseed, Flamerock, Sparky, Junior, RETURN!" The Pokemon returned to their Pokeballs and Michael ran away from Chris in fear.

ENTERING A NEW CHARACTER!

Name: Juliet Smith
    Nickname: Juliet! CALL ME JULIET!
    Description: Juliet has long brown hair and pearl white teeth, her eyes are a grass green and her face is tanned, she is mixed race and very pretty, she wears a pink t-shirt with a Pokeball on and white pants.
    History: Juliet has a history that will be explained throughout the story, if I post it now it will ruin it.
    Pokemon: Pichu (Female - Rosie), Growlife (Male - Romeo)
    RP Sample: Michael panicked and ran, infront of him was a very dark wood with sinister trees pointing in all directions like pikes, behind him was chaos and an earthquake, Michael ran forward into the woods and tripped over a girl. He looked down then stopped in fear, "Juliet..." He whispered terrified, he helped her to her feet then held her making sure she did not fall, she was consious but slow.

"Mi-Michael..." Juliet muttered in a quiet voice. Michael looked to her and his eyes began to water.

"Juliet, I thought you where dead, you died last year..." He shouted holding her up.

"No...When...When I moved...To Johto...For...My...School Work... Professor Elm...Sent us here...And told us...To capture...The birds...And the dogs...But...Then everything...And everyone...Went crazy...And began to fight...We then figured out...We where in...The middle of a warzone...So Professor Elm...Left us..."

Michael held her body, then fell to his knees, his sister was alive, atleast something was good.

Last edited:

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    'What? The professer lied to us?" said Chris.

"What are u speaking about Gallade! Get back to work!" said Mayor Tales.

"Umm Im not from here and sorry but I cant fight right now." said Chris.

"Work now or you will die!" said the Ninetales.

"Oh crap, I better get out of here!" said Chris as he ran over to Micheal and the new girl. "Guys Hold on! Im about to teleport us to Tanul!" said Chris as he grabbed both of their hands. "TELEPORT!"

"Oh No! Another pokemon out to get me! Ahhhhhh!" said Prof. Seed as he saw Chris teleport.

"Professer Seed! Its you!" said Chris joyfully. "Oh wait a minute, now I remember, you lied to us! You said no other humans walked this region! The Ninetails in Nalut said humans have been traveling here for years!"

"I dont know what your talking about! Wait a minute...did you say Ninetails? Oh boy, this is great. That Ninetails told me that we are all peaceful pokemon and we mean no harm. Now all of the pokemon are having a war to decide who will destroy me!!" said Seed.

"Are you serious? Thats why they are having the war? What should we do?" said Chris.

"I dont know, just get me into a hiding place." saID sEED.

"Alright, TELEPORT TO A HIDING SPOT!" yelled Chris.

OOC: A new character comes in now. Here is its form.

Name: Christine
    Nickname: Krista
    Description: Krista wears a White Hoody T-Shirt and a black longsleeve shirt under it (only when it getts cold). She also wears a white, denim mini-skirt and black sneakers. The rest I will explain in RP.
    History: I will explain in RP
    Pokemon: Carnivine (Vinez) and Rotom (Surge)
    RP Sample: Same for my other sample.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    OOC: sorry but I musr withdraw myself from this role-play. I am sirry but I do not feel like joining any more then one role-play now besides I am going to be busy and not have any tiem for role-playing

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
    Michael looked around scared, after Chris ran at him and teleported, Chris dissapeared leaving Michael behind, Michael looked to Juliet who was still ingured on the floor, "Juliet get up! This is not like you to moan, if we wait here we will die!" Juliet nodded, she stood up the looked around, she managed to stand up right putting on arm over Michael's shoulder.

"Ok..." She said coldy, "Where are we going..."

"Anywhere, just away from the beach..." He looked around, he could see Tanul in the disance, he sighed then began to stroll into the woods.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Palkialover; Please do not revive threads that haven't been posted in for over 1 month.

raichuchika; Please report posts without posting. It doesn't help the problem at all.

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back