• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Destiny of Darkness

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    "and so LT.Surge of Vermillion fell into the darkness of the earth"

I dont know why but that made me laugh. nice update. im beginning to like this comic. Im beginning to have more interest in it then i did when you first started good job :)

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Milosh said:
    Well, not exactly... but you'll see. anyway.

I was bored tonight. although I'm not quite ready to release the next chapter. but there's a special up.... the fruits of my boredom...
    hmm. nice special. so when there travelling they act like idiots =P
    now theres somthing i didnt know XD
    you named it pretty well, wtf is right >>;

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
    Actually... im always up for new characters. But it might be a little while before you make an appearence.

Fill out this form.

Name:
    Bio(optional):
    Pokemon:
    Personality:
    Practice Black member or not:
    posess a pokemon core or not:
    If empowered, what are the powers:

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
    new chapter is up....

okay okay I promiss that the next chapter will have no spelling errors. Anyway i should be able to finish the next chapter by tomorrow morning.

After that, there will be another filler special. It wont be a retarded one like the last one though. >>

Back