• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Destiny

What should this Hack be called?

• Pokemon Destiny

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Pokemon Destiny Legends

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Pokemon Darkness

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Pokemon MewThree

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jayhova_l

Banned
Years
  • Thanks Xray, u can be a scripter thank you,
    Jack of Blades and adamb, thanks for helping me,
    and megiddo i understand its ur 400th post its alright and yes Deoxysteen is a music editor

mechu95

Hack Guy
    Years
  • Ok, hope you have a good holiday...also don't triple post. You cn't make two polls in one thread BTW. Anyways, hope to see some progress on this, sounds really good...

PS. I say hack FireRed.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Ok, hope you have a good holiday...also don't triple post. You cn't make two polls in one thread BTW. Anyways, hope to see some progress on this, sounds really good...

PS. I say hack FireRed.

Triple post? I saw he double posted twice but the second time was about a hack update... because he was explaining that the hack was on hold. Anyways, hacking FireRed is a lot easier, I advise you hack FireRed also.

jayhova_l

Banned
    Years
  • Pokemon Destiny
    Sorry if this is double posting(I guess I do it a lot,) but here is my first screen. Sorry if it took awhile, but I was on Vacation. Can you please criticize my map because I want to know the faults and want to get better.
    Pokemon Destiny

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2010
    good pictures! but one question.. why are the heroes from R/S in the game...? are they used?

Back