• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Destroyer of the pokworld

Status
Not open for further replies.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Please don't tripple post. Ok I put all of the team's missions on the second page so good luck oh and by the way if you didn't know you're the leader of team fire.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    As Kay ran from the boulder he thought of the worst.What if he died being chased by a boulder.While running the boulder headed toward a cliff which he narrowly avoided going over.That was a close one. Kay then ran back to the base where he saw Rini and Ashlien in there vaults of pokemon."Wow that's alot of pokemon."said Kay wlking in afeter a boulder chase.Kay sat down panting his hardest."I just ran a mile running from a wild boulder and barly come out alive.I alomst fell off a cliff but i'm fine i just need to sleep but most importantly what's our new plan."

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Rini: Well we got ambushed and then dissed by lackies. Then we got... *boom!* Ahhhh an earth quake! Everybody grab your pokemon and run! *grabs pokeballs and puts them in a huge bag that came out of nowhere*

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    No, I have to run again. Kay got up and foollowed Rini. "Hey where di that bag come from by the way?"

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    "Skitty, use doubleslap!" Sam yelled as an oncoming robot aproached her. The Skitty hisses, using its long tail to slap the enemy. "Thunderbolt!" she says. Skitty is a Pokemon that can learn thunder moves, like most normal Pokemon. The thunderbolt shortcircuted(SP?) The robot and Sam breathed a sigh of relief. What she didn't notice was the upcoming army.

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    R ini: Hello Team Blue ? (is on comunicator with blue team) Hello are you there? Please return to base!

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: ??? Ok. How bout I come in now.

Akira rode in on a navy Ponyta with black flames she had just caught. She saw the comotion about the time she felt the earthquake. She dismounted Ponyta and recalled her. "Hey did any one get my Pokemon?"

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Rini:yeah I did I had to get everybodies! Here catch! It's pigeot I'm too busy running to send it out so can you please help!

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Sese this is not an offtopic discussion place ask me that through PMs! Now hurry up and get on! *pulls Sierra on bike*

Alana

Years
    Akira caught the Pokeball and tossed it into the air. A Pidgeot appeared. A second shock from the earthquake hit so Akira jumped on Pidgeot.

OOC: Sorry but you were on a bike so I barrowed your Pokemon. :P

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    stop it sierra this is a role play thread that means you play along. Rini: Pigeot help!

Alana

Years
    Pidgeot swooped down and hovered right in front of Rini. "Sorry for the delay. I hope you don't mind if I tag along for the ride."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back