• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Destruction in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk8torchic

Pokéman-half Torchic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2013
    Name of pokemon: Torchic
    Name: Ryku (you'll find out why)
    Language: Bilingual (human AND pokémon)
    Type: Dark
    Other Information: Able to become a human trainer. Feathers are black and blood-red, his eyes are also red.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Same character:
    Name: Ryku

Nickname: Pokéman

Appearance: Blond hair that's always messy. He wears glasses. His shirt is Night black and his pants are blood red. Ryku has red eyes like his pants.
    Occupation: A Pokemon trainer and coordinator (it's just something to occupy his time)
    Place of Origin: Hearthome City, Sinnoh
    Pokemon:

Torchic (Male)- Ryku
    This is Ryku in Pokéform. He can only carry up to 5 pokémon because he IS one.He can use every move the Torchic line learns, as well as Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, and Metal Claw.

Espeon (Female)- Sunrise
    Ryku began his journey with himself and an egg. The egg, he knew, held an Eevee. However, unexpectedly, it hatched into two. Sunrise evolved during early sunset in a double battle with her twin and a trainer with Ninjask and Shedinja. Her Thunderbolt can be as powerful as her Pychic attacks.

Umbreon (male)- Sunset
    Ryku began his journey with himself and an egg. The egg, he knew, held an Eevee. However, unexpectedly, it hatched into two. Sunset evolved during late sunset in a double battle with his twin and a trainer with Ninjask and Shedinja. He can use powerful Faint Attack, Bite, Crunch, and Shadow Ball attacks.

Background Information: Ryku's father was in the Hall of Fame at the Sinnoh League, while his mother had one a Grand Festival in each of the 5 regions, and a total of 3 in Sinnoh. Ryku decided to be like the both of them from age 5. They had shared a Blaziken who told Ryku these stories as well as this one: His father was killed by Team Glactic shortly before Ryku's birth, his mother not long after. The reason Ryku can become a Pokémon and speak both languages is because The Blaziken (which was female) nursed him as a baby.

Personality: Ryku seems hard at first, but it is actually just his looks. He is world famous for being the first half-human/half-pokémon, or, as they call him, "The Pokéman", and this makes him irritable at fan clubs who don't stop asking for his autograph. He shows extreme affection for pokémon and often holds seminars on Pokémon feelings, thoughts, etc. After Beating the Johto League and Grand Festival, Ryku is planning on moving to Fiore to become a Ranger.

Writing Ex.: Ryku sighed. So many girls were crowding around him asking, "Give me your autograph; no me; why you!" and he was waiting for a catfight to break out. That would be interesing.Ryku wished he wasn't so conspicuous as a Torchic, but he looked different from all others. He called out Sunrise, "Teleport." "Fangirls, Ryku?" "You know it," Ryku sighed, as he and his Espeon disappeared into the Sootopolis Pokémon Center.

Fuyuko the Rampant

Tales of the Abyss Fan ^^;
    Years
    Name:Fuyuko Lawliet
    Nickname:Yuko
    Appearance: She has light brown skin,with light pink hair that reaches down to the middle of her back,her eyes are a bright light blue.She isn't all that tall,standing at 5'1,lots of people make fun of her for her height.Soleil can usually be seen wearing a green t-shirt and black pants with rips spread around it.A half heart necklace can be seen tied around her neck,with a mark that looks like a half heart is on the opposite side of the necklace,completeing the heart,making it seem as though there was another part of the necklace.
    Place of Origin: Celadon City,Kanto
    Pokemon: Breloom(Serenity),Vaporeon(Purity),Swellow(Devotion)>_>;There isn't supposed to be a space>_>;,Slowbro(Tsoro) and Misdrevous(Aurora)
    Background Information: She was born in Celadon City to Soleil Lawliet and Light Lawliet. On the day she was to go to Erica for her first pokemon she was late and all Erica had left was a Shroomish,not from the regular selection of Oddish,Bulbasaur and Bellsprout.Although she didn't get the Oddish she wanted,after Shroomish saved her from an attack from a Pidgeotto,although they didn't technically defeat it,she grew to love her Shroomish,like she would to a Oddish.After getting to Cerulean City she found an injured Eevee,she rushed to the PokeCenter giving the injured Eevee to nurse Joy.After the Eevee was healed she was about to release her back into the wild,but the Eevee kept coming back to her,until eventually the Eevee put herself into one of Fuyuko's pokeballs.After defeating the water gym with reletive ease,thanks to the help of her Shroomish,Misty saw that Fuyuko had an Eevee in her posession,she decided to give her a Water Stone to evolve her Eevee into a Vaporeon.Along the way to Pewter city she found a Tailow in Viridian forest.She always loved bird pokemon,and she didn't currently have one,so she decided to capture it.Vaporeon was able to weaken it,and Shroomish put the Tailow to sleep,and the capture was easy.
    Personality: She likes being sarcastic,though most people will find that irritating or rude.Even though she has a sarcastic personallity,she knows how to show her nice side to anyone who gets to know her.If anyone mentions something even remotely rude towards the mark on her chest she'll get angry and lash out at anyone around her.
    Writing Ex: "Serenity use Spore then Focus Punch!"She shouted pointing towards Norman's Slaking."Slaking dodge it,then use Facade."Knowing full well that Slaking wouldn't be able to dodge the Spore in time.Breloom's Spore hit Slaking head on,leaving him open for her charging Focus Punch."I won't give up yet!"Norman shouted a grin appearing on his face.Fuyuko looked at him oddly and smiled."Heh,your right,because I can see Slaking waking up any second right now."She said a smirk appearing on her face."Miracles can happen Fuyuko!Slaking use FACADE!"Norman screamed the last part.Slaking woke up and Breloom's Focus Punch met Slaking's Facade,and a large explosion happenend."Nghhh"Fuyuko groaned covering her eyes.The mist cleared and it showed Breloom standing on top of Slaking triumphiantly."Ah,looks like you won Fuyuko,and now I am happy to present you with the Balance Badge."He said another grin crossed his face."Thank you Norman,the battle was inspiring."Fuyuko said walking towards the door.

Last edited:

GastlyGuy

The Ancient Being...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    Pokemon Signup

Name of Pokemon: Treecko
    Name: If someone is my trainer then they can name me :D
    Language: PokeTongue
    Type: Normal

(Sorry , If this is a bit late :S)

Shiny Entei

Team Rocket member
    Years
    Name: Ashley Phoenix

Nickname: Ash

Appearance: She has brown hair, that reaches up to her shoulders, and has turquiose coloured eyes. She is a slim figure and is an average height for her age. She is normally clad in blue jeans, with a sleeveless white top, and white trainers.

Place of Origin: Viridian City, Kanto

Pokemon: Bayleef, Pikachu (Spark), Umbreon (Nightwish) and Charmeleon

Background Information: Ash was born in Viridian to Tanya and Lee Phoenix. They were trainers when they were young, and Ash hastened to follow in their footsteps. They had both been included in the Hall of Fame, when they beat the Elite Four. Her parents were upset by her going away, and they pray for her return. Her starter Pokemon was Charmander, whom she had obtained from Professor Oak in Pallet Town.

Personality: She is a friendly person, and would try her best to work well with other people. However, at times her sense of humour may consist of sarcasm, and she has a bad habit of rolling her eyes at silly things.

Writing Ex.: "Where is he?" Ash said to herself, and began searching frantically. She had only got her Charmander today, and had already lost it in her house. Walking out of her bedroom, she called out for him. "Charmander?" She said, but no-one answered. She walked through the corridor, and saw a burnt piece of paper. Great, just great.

Hawks

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Name: Simply put, Chris

Nickname: Hawks

Appearance: Slim, Blueish/Greenish eyes, Normal sized for age, Black trousers, Black fingerless gloves, Black T-shirt, A necklace with a symbol on it, White spikey hair, Red sweat band on head, Bownish/Greyish cloak, sometimes liek to wear a black/white bandana and also has a slight tan.

Place of Origin: Evergrow town, Matem region https://i1.tinypic.com/6jnk0m8.jpg

Pokemon: Magmortar, Electrabuzz, Sharpedo, Shiftry, Rhyperior, Metagross

Background Information: Raised by his mother, never knew his father, his brother became champion of the Matem Pokemon League then was never seen again. His necklass has a strange symbol on it, but he has never told anyone the meaning of it. He has ventured far around his region but does not beleive in Gyms or the Elite 4. He doesn't let anyone judge his power as a pokémon trainer, but himself. He devotes his life to capturing the legenadarys; Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Menaphy.

Personality: Quiet, Mysterious, Mature for his age, Secretive, On first impression he would come across as evil, but is actually kind-hearted and has hatred to those to misuse pokémon.

Writing Ex.: Hawks stared up at the midnight sky. His heart beating, and his hair swaying in the light breeze. He looked down at the pokéball in his hand. "Goodbye Mother." He said as he felt his mother's shadow looming over him.
    "You don't have to do this, Chris." She said, rather miserably. "You can stay here.. with me.."
    Hawks looked at her gloomfully then suddenly pulled his hood over him, covering his face, all but his mouth. "One day." He said promisingly and jumped down the small cliff behind his house into the gloomy wilderness.

P.S Also, if allowed, I would like to have an Aimpom that is always by my side. (Only if allowed, of course)

Last edited:

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    In case if any of you were wondering, if my Pokemon sign-up is accepted, it doesn't mean that instantly the Trainers and Breeder get to catch me. There has to be a long history of the Absol popping up places. To help the storybroard.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ay guys, let's do this discussion of capturing and not capturing in an OoC thread, or over PM, mmkay?

No spam, please.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    GhastlyGuy Accepted, Mako64 Accepted, Hero Accepted, Auraoa Accepted, Hawks Accepted, sk8torchic Accepted.

Now I feel as though I get tired of waiting so the story has begun. And pokeMONstar, make a sheet first then we can talk.

The Beginning of the End​
    The terrifiying pokemon has finally been unleashed in Sinnoh, but only that region knows what pokemon it is. You have no idea what has happened but you have decided to venture to the land and save the world. The professers of the regions has told you how to get there from your current destination. What will happen while you journey there? What are these terrible omens everyone talks about? What pokemon is behind all this?

Chapter 1

OOC: Ok sooner or later in the story, you will all meet up with each other. You can meet each other now if you want to. You can travel in packs. You can travel alone if you want to. There will also be some special guest as well. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    Jake Donor had just defeated the Petalburg gym leader Norman, earning his fourth badge. Now he was walking around the city while his Pokemon healed.
    "Should I head to the next town or stay here and wait for something to pop up?" He wondered aloud.
    He did not walk for a very long time when he saw a large crowd gather in front of a large T.V. screen.
    Jake walked over and weaved into the crowd.
    "Excuse me, what's going on?" Jake asked a large man.
    The man just pointed at the t.v.
    Jake turned to it and heard a startling report.
    "I'm here in Sinnoh where a large storm has erupted." The news reporter said.
    "Witnesses say that the arrival of strange Pokemon caused this. Until there is comfirmation, the police can not do any thing about this. Many trainers have arrived in attempt to help stop this crisis, but they may not be much of help, reporting live, Dani Barn."

Jake did not stay to hear anything else. He was racing back to the Pokemon center. If trainers wanted to help, he was going to be one of them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    OOC: Whoa, hold on there cowboy. You need to clarify this, such as how long it took you. What happened while you were traveling there? Like I said before, half the adventure is journeying to sinnoh.

Fuyuko the Rampant

Tales of the Abyss Fan ^^;
    Years
    Fuyuko looked ahead of her groaning gently."Ughh,looks like I'll be on Purity and Tsoro's back surfing for a while.Oh joy."Currently,she hated Mossdeep City,sadly for her she was on the other side of the region."Alright,come on out Purity!Alright girl,can you help me surf over to Dewford City?"She said kneeling down,and giving her Vaporeon a treat."Va,va,Vaporeon!"The young Vaporeon shouted gleefully."Alright girl,let's get going!"After four hours out on the water,they finally made it to Dewford."Ughhh,I hate the sea.Good job girl,return."She groaned,returning her Vaporeon back to its pokeball.Fuyuko decided to stop by the pokecenter,as she forgot to heal her pokemon after the battle with Norman."Welcome to the pokemon center,may we help you?"The nurse Joy at the counter asked politely.A Chansey standing next to her,smiling awkwardly."Erm,yes,I forgot to heal my pokemon after my battle with a gym leader."She mumbled looking embarrased."Alright,I'll just need your pokemon."The nurse said cheerfully.Fuyuko quickly handed her pokemon over."Alright here you go,remember don't push your pokemon too hard!"She said waving good bye at Fuyuko."Erm,yes thank you."She said sounding hushed,as she ran out the doors."Alright Tsoro,come on out!"She shouted,as the light disapated,she brought out another treat,as she did for her Vaporeon."Here boy,this is for making you surf me to Slateport city."She said,smiling as she looked at her pokemon eat the treat cheerfully."Alright boy,finished?Good,let's go to Slateport then!"

Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    As I am in Johto, I go to an Ecruteak Pokemon Center to get my pokemon healed. While waiting in the center, I decide to turn on the television to see the International news.

"This just in, there have been reports of dark clouds over the horizion of Sinnoh. It seems that this mysterious event has happened two days ago abruptly during an average day. Now every other day these mysterious clouds reappear. Wait hold on...It seems that I have report from Sinnoh officials that there have now been reports of missing people. Every other day, just like the clouds, groups of people from different cities have suddenly gone missing. Yet no one seems to have any idea where. In other news, there have been troubling signs in the Sevii Islands that they have some sort of weird mishaps. The details are not comfirmed as of yet. More information has been sent out. Until then, this is the international news signing out"

He wanted to know more on this events that was going on but didn't have enough clues to go on. So he decided to call the one man he thought would know. After thirty minutes with talking with Pro. Oak, it has been clear that it was dark pokemon at work but had to wait from Oak to learn more. Suddenly his Pokenav went off. It was Professer Elm. He said that he need him to wait at wherever he was at for more information as well. It seemed that he had talked with Oak on the situation. So after retrieving his pokemon from nurse Joy, he went to stay at a inn for the night to wait for more information.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    After spending many months training on the Orange Islands and defeating the champion of the Orange Islands Drake. Joey couldn't wait to see his family again in Sinnoh but before he could he had to wait for the ship to arrive at Valencia Island. The Pokemon Center on Valencia Island was very empty since the Orange League ended and only a culpable of trainers stayed behind. Joey along with a few other trainers were sitting in the Pokemon Center Lobby watching a Pokemon battle on TV when it suddenly which to a special news report on Sinnon.

"This just in, disaster strikes the Sinnoh region as dark clouds have been reported seen over Sinnoh. Mysterious events have been happening including missing people and strange mishaps. We know only a little about the current status of Sinnoh and will have more on this report soon."

Joey couldn't believe what he just heard as he was speechless at what to say. Joey quickly headed for one of the empty video phone and started to call Prof. Oak for all the details.

Shiny Entei

Team Rocket member
    Years
    After allowing her Pokemon to train, Ash had made her way into the Goldenrod Pokemon Centre. When she entered, she could tell that there was something going on, as there were a lot of trainers and breeders that were crowded around the TV.

Standing on tip-toe, she could just make out that a reporter was talking of something that had happened. "This just in, disaster strikes the Sinnoh region as dark clouds have been reported seen over Sinnoh. Mysterious events have been happening including missing people and strange mishaps. We know only a little about the current status of Sinnoh and will have more on this report soon."

Looking at Nurse Joy, Ash realised that she was still healing her Pokemon. That gave Ash some time to attempt to contact Prof. Oak, and find out just what the hell was going on.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    "Your Pokemon are all better now Jake." The Nurse Joy told the boy.
    "Thank you." Jake took back his Pokemon. "Do you know if there are any boats to Sinnoh at the docks?" He asked.
    "Yes, there will be a boat ready tommorow morning." Joy replied. "Why?"
    "Because I'm going to help out with the disasters going on." He said.
    Many people turned around to stare at him.
    "Is that kid crazy?" Someone mumbled.
    "Well somebody here has to go help." He said.
    Jake turned back to the Nurse Joy.
    "I'd like a room please." He said.
    "Right this way." Joy said, getting up from her chair.
    Jake was taken to a one-bed room. He instantly got ready for sleep.
    "I need to get some rest for the morning." He said to himself.
    Jake laid down and went out like a light.

Hawks

Elite Trainer
    Years
    10:00pm, Hawks decides to plan his route to Sinnoh

Hawks looks inside the pokemon storage box at the corner of Berrebriscoe Town pokemon centre. He needed to pick the right pokemon for his journey to Sinnoh to meet his old friend, Gardenia.

He finally decides to go with one of his oldest pokemon, Metagross.
    "Excuse me," Says a voice behind him.
    Hawks spins around and notices quite an old man, in a cloak similar to his own.
    "The nurse tells me you're heading to Sinnoh, eh?" He says in a strange, high accent.
    Hawks stared at him for a while, "Yes.. I am.. Why?" He asks quietly.
    "Oh, well, I hear there's been a lot of trouble up there recently. I'm not quite sure exactly what it is, but it sounded pretty big on the news."
    Hawks stares at the old man, eyeing him suspiciously. "Thanks." He says simply. And with that, Hawks placed his pokeballs in his pocket, walked trhough the door and into the night sky.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    It was a new day and as Beryl awoke, he could hear his pokenav was going off uncontrollably. He picked it up and it seemed that Pro. Elm had some information. He said it was two pokemon who were considered hard to control. But it seems Elm didn't have a clue of what was their names so he will get back to him soon.

"Beryl since you have been the first to defeat the Rocket gang in Kanto and won the Indigo leage and defeated the Elite Four, whew that's a lot, then I think you can help Sinnoh in their time of need."

"Yeah I was going to go regardless Professer"

"Hmm there is never anything to stop you eh. Well as soon as you get there, go to a man named Professer Rowan. He lives in Sandgem Town in the Sinnoh region not too far off the coast of the region either. There is where the professers of Kanto, Hoen, Sinnoh and myself will be. Talk to you soon."

Professer Elm then hung up leaving Beryl to ponder on this information. It was after two minutes that he decided to leave. He headed outside saying goodbye to the lovely nurse joy which she smiled not caring for his comment (what a perv).

"Pidgeot lets go buddy"

He threw a pokeball up as a beautiful Pidgeot emerged from it as the pokeball flew back to Beryl's hand.

"C' mon Pidgeot, we need to head to a place called sinnoh, so let me ride you as I guide you there alright."

The Pidgeot nodded his head gracefully as it bent down to allow Beryl to jump on.

"Alright Pidgeot lets ride."

The two then fly off in the sky starting their journey.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back