• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Destruction in Sinnoh

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Joey wasn't able to sleep at all that night since he was worried about his family in the Sinnoh. He was left by the ship leaving to Sinnoh and there wasn't another for a whole month. Joey finally mange to get some sleep that night even dough it wasn't much. It was around 6:30 a.m. when he woke up. Joey quickly packed his belongs as prepared to leave for the Sinnoh region riding on his Pidgeot back.

Leaving his room keys on the counter Joey quickly exited the Pokemon Centre. The climate around Valencia Island was warm and great flying weather for Pidgeot.

"Alright Pidgeot lets get flying" said Joey as he released Pidgeot from his pokeball. A beautiful bird lay in front of Joey eyes as it readied its wing ready to take flight.

"Okay Pidgeot get ready for the long travel a head" said Joey climbing onto Pidgeot back. Pidgeot started to flap its wing hard and fast beginning to lift off the ground. Pidgeot then suddenly took off into the sky heading towards the direction of the Sinnog region.

Hawks

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Hawks flew silently on top of his dragonite (his brothers favourite companion) thinking about the challenge ahead of him

"Maybe mum was right. Maybe I'm just wasting my life on defeating a creature which seems too powerful. Maybe I should just get Gardenia and fly away from Sinnoh and leave them to fight their own battles.."
    These thoughts soared through Hawks's mind. He was loosing hope, beleiving that this challenge was too great.
    His Dragonite seemed to understand Hawks's dilema and speeded up, making Hawks's decision for him.
    Hawks smiled at Dragonite, then suddenly he noticed a little boy, around 9, crying in the middle of a forest.
    "Dragonite, land here." Hawks ordered, and his Dragonite swooped down towards the little boy, and into the starting line of his destiny.

Shiny Entei

Team Rocket member
    Years
    After being informed of the 'mission', for want of a better word, Ash turned off her PokeNav. Determined to help in any way possible, Ash wanted to go to Sinnoh straightaway. However, her thoughts were interrupted by Nurse Joy.

"Your Pokemon are all healed now", the nurse said, and Ash retrieved her Pokeballs from the nurse.

"Thanks, Nurse Joy", Ash said, and realised that she cold not fly to Sinnoh.

"Um, Nurse Joy, I know that you may not know much about this, but-"

"You want to help Sinnoh, right?" The nurse interrupted.

"Y-Yeah, I do", Ash answered.

Well, I know most trainers want to do all they can. So, I guess that you could go to the airship located outside the outskirts of Goldenrod. It's currently for free, now." Nurse Joy spoke, but felt surprised when Ash rushed past her, towards the location that she had described. Whatever it took, Ash was planning to help.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    The next morning, Jake was up and about.
    "Come on guys, we need to catch the boat." He told his Pokemon.
    The gang raced out of the Pokemon center and headed to the docks.
    "Welcome abroard the R-32 young man." A fancy sailor greeted.
    "Huh?" Jake said. "don't I need to buy a ticket?" He asked.
    "Oh no, we're giving trainers who are trying to help Sinnoh free rides." The sailor replied.
    "Awsome!" Jake recalled his Pokemon and walked aboard the ship.

At that time... a dark shadowy figure watched him and lept aboard the ship.

DrakO

<3 PT Lover
    Years
    "I still don't get it...", Morty whispered to himself, while laying in the bed.

It was 1.00 AM when the only candle, that illuminated the dark room, burn out, leaving it half illuminated, by the moonlight, half dark. Morty yawned.

"Do you need to do that everytime you enter the room?"

Nobody answered.

Then, something begin to come out of the dark-side of the room. Morty was able to see the yellow round antenae.

"I was just thinking about you... ", he said but again he got no response, "I still don't get it, Dusknoir... What's happening to Sinnoh?"

Morty, looked at Dusknoir's big hands. He was holding a radio. The Pokemon showed the radio to his trainer, and Morty grab it.

"This just in, there have been reports of dark clouds over the horizion of Sinnoh. It seems that this mysterious event has happened two days ago abruptly during an average day. Now every other day these mysterious clouds reappear. Wait hold on...It seems that I have report from Sinnoh officials that there have now been reports of missing people. Every other day, just like the clouds, groups of people from different cities have suddenly gone missing. Yet no one seems to have any idea where. In other news, there have been troubling signs in the Sevii Islands that they have some sort of weird mishaps. The details are not comfirmed as of yet. More information has been sent out. Until then, this is the international news signing out"

This may be an explanation for what is happening to Sinnoh!", the trainer faced his Pokemon again and walked forward the door, "Aren't you comming, Dusknoir?", Morty faced Dusknoir again and he realise what Dusknoir was thinking, "No, Dusknoir! We won't make any friends... And you know what I mean..."

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Still okay for me to join?

Name: Aspen Winters

Nickname: N/A

Appearance: Aspen is tall and thin. She has slightly tanned skin and seafoam green eyes. Her hair is a dark ebony brown and ends just past her shoulders. Her usual wear is a light blue tank top with white polka dots, and a white skirt, along with a pair of white tennis shoes. She also carries around with her a tan tote bag to hold supplies and such.

Place of Origin: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh {Current Location; Olivine City, Johto}

Pokemon:

Gastrodon [M] [Western Variety]
    Chatot [M]
    Pachirisu [F]
    Arcanine [M]

Background Information: Born and raised in Snowpoint City. Aspen grew up in a loving family, and her childhood relatively little drama. When she was seven years old, her family took a vacation to Sunyshore City, where she happened upon a small Shellos being attacked by a few rather agressive Wingull. Somehow fending off the flock for long enough to rescue the Shellos, she nursed it back to health and they have been together since.

Personality: Aspen is a very friendly person, and gets along relatively well with others. She absolutely loves being the center of attention, regardless of whether it is good or bad. She can be a bit of a spoiled little rich girl, but when it comes right down to it, Aspen is right there with everyone else. She has nerves of steel, and a will to go along with it.

Writing Ex.:

The hot sun beat down upon the nearly deserted beach. A few figures moved among the rocks near to the water, most of them children searching for pretty shells to take home to show their parents. Sitting within the shade of a thickly leaved palm tree was a girl of about fifteen, fanning herself with a crudely fashioned paper fan. She leaned back against the tree's trunk, keeping an eye on her pokemon, who were frolicking along the seashore. She was glad at least they were having fun in this impossibly hot weather.

Sitting there, beneath the cool shade of the palm tree, letting the ocean breeze brush her dark hair out of her face, Aspen was reminded of that day, eight years ago, when she first met her pokemon, Gastrodon. of course, the occasion hadn't been quite as easy-going as this, and she remembered with a smile the look of horror on her mother's face when she showed her the sea-slug pokemon she had found.

It had taken a lot of tears for her parents to finally agree to letting her keep the little Shellos, but Aspen was glad that, in the end she hadn't given up. Slowly getting to her feet, Aspen called for her pokemon, who immediately returned to her side. It was time to get a move on, after all, the next gym leader wasn't going to beat himself.

{I know Aspen is from Sinnoh, but she's been traveling through Johto for the past couple of years.}

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Insomnium you will be as long as you put where you currently at right now. It can't be in sinnoh. So do that and your in.

Now you are Accepted

Last edited:

Hawks

Elite Trainer
    Years
    12:00am Hawks is on his way to Sinnoh when he notices a young boy crying in the middle of a forest

"Stop here, Dragonite!" Hawks ordered and Dragonite stopped inches away from the boy.
    The boy notices Hawks and runs off behind a tree.
    "It's ok," Hawks says silently, "We're here to help."
    The boy looks at Hawks for a few moments.
    "I- I'm scared" The boy says with nervousness. "I'm looking fo- for my sis- sister." he says, holding in his tears.
    "We'll find her for you, just get on Dragonite and we can search for her from above, ok?" He tells the boy.
    "O- ok." The boy says with a slight smile and jumps on top of Dragonite.
    "By the way," Hawks says, "What's your name?"
    "Steven." the boy says simply, and they fly off above the forest's trees.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Aspen lounged placidly on a park bench, reading through her map and trying to decide where she would stop next. Naturally, Cianwood City would make the most sense, as it contained the next gym for her to challenge, but Aspen didn't really feel much like traveling that far. A small frown creasing her brow, she tried to think of a closer place to go. At that moment, there came a beeping noise from her PokeNav, signaling that she had an incoming call. Sitting up straighter, Aspen flipped the device open, expecting the call to be from one of her friends or family.

However, little did she know that that one call would drastically alter what was to come. It was Professor Rowan, Aspen's grandfather on her mother's side. She picked it up. "Hello?" she asked somewhat curiously into the reciever. It was not often that her grandfather called, him and her mother had had a falling out sometime before Aspen's birth.

The voice on the other end of the line sounded weary and hoarse. "Aspen! Oh, good, you finally answered," Aspen thought this comment was rather odd; she hadn't had any other calls all day. "Don't talk, just listen," Professor Rowan said, "You need to come back to Sinnoh as soon as you can. Something... something bad is happening. We need your help." His voice was fuzzy and most of what Aspen could hear was just noise, both from the background on Professor Rowan's end, and from the white noise over the phone. If he said anything else, it was lost to the sound.

There was a click and the line went dead. Aspen pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at it with a growing sense of dread. She had to get back to Sinnoh. Now. Standing up, she made sure that she had all her belongings with her and quickly made her way over to the ticket booth, buying a ticket for the next ferry to Sinnoh. She only hoped that she would make it in time.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    It was two hours of flying and Pidgeot was getting tired. Beryl had noticed this and since he was over the sea he would be able to surf over it.

"Alright buddy, I just need you to get near the sea alright."

Pidgeot nodded weakly and flew right above the sea but he flew quite slow.

"Alright Garyados, your turn."

He threw a pokeball right at the sea and it emerged a Red Garyados. It roared loudly as it was happy to be out in the sea. Beryl then returned Pidgeot back to it's pokeball.

"You did good, my friend. Garyados, lets ride."

The Red pokemon roared loudly as it started to surf on the sea. But little did they know they were being followed by someone unknown.

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    "Voom!"
    The ship had set sail.
    Jake was walking around, looking for something to do.
    "I heard that there was a small arena where people could battle here." He said. "Now I need to find out where."
    The trainer wasn't looking where he was going, and bumped right into another person.
    "Oops, sorry si-" Jake's sentence was cut off when he got a good look at the man. It was the Pokemon Professor Birch!
    "Hm, I hoped no one would know who I was!" Birch said.
    "W-what are you doing here professor?" Jake asked.
    "I'm going to Sinnoh to talk to the professor Rowan about those Pokemon." Birch said.
    "Do you have any idea what they look like?" Jake asked.
    "I'm afriad not. That's why I'm here." The Pokemon professor said.
    Jake looked at his feet.
    "Um, could I come along with you to the professor?" He asked. "I'm going to Sinnoh to help out with the crisis."
    The professor smiled.
    "Sure you can come along." He said.
    "Great! Jake said. "I'm see you later then."
    "Yep, see you later."
    Jake walked away from Birch excited that he had an important part in helping the crisis.
    Little did he know... something on the boat may bring his quest to a short end!

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Joey and Pidgeot flew through the vast skies of the world as they headed for the Sinnoh region to talk with Prof. Rowan about the crisis. Joey wasn't completely sure what was happening but he couldn't just leave his family there. Prof. Oak had asked him to head for Prof. Rowan a close friend of Oak and Tyson's dad. Joey's Pidgoet was becoming very weak from miles of flying as it started to slow down.

"Pidgeot are you okay" said Joey

Pidgeot nodded slowly showing Joey it could still continue flying but suddenly Pidgeot stopped flapping its wing and Joey and Pidgoet begin to deep dive for the sea.

Joey quickly pulled Pidgoet pokeball out returning it into the sphere.

"This is it" Joey shouted as he quickly falls from the sky.

Last edited:

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    The ferry was a large, streamlined vessel, designed for speed. Aspen was glad of that, since it took her only half the time that it normally would to get the Sinnoh. She was still a few towns away from Professor Rowan's lab, but she was hoping to find a better mode of transportation now that she had arrived. She took one last look at the sparkling white ferry as she descended the metal ramp onto the dock, still in awe of it's magnificence. Checking her travel bag to make sure she had all of her possessions still with her, Aspen stepped confidently off the dock, and headed for Sunyshore's Pokemon center.

The automatic glass doors slid open for Aspen as she approached them, revealing to her the stoic interior of the center. The color of most everything in here was either white or red, from the seats, to the televisions sets, which were strangely blank. The Nurse Joy behind the counter looked quite harassed, trying to speak to three angry-looking trainers at once, and heal another's pokemon simultaneously. Despite this, the center was fairly empty, aside from Aspen, Nurse Joy and a few other trainers.

As the other trainer finished healing his pokemon and stepped away from the counter, Aspen moved forward to speak to the receptionist, who had somehow seemed to calm down the other three trainers, and now seemed more able to handle Aspen and her pokemon. Aspen undid the latch on her pokemon holster, and set it carefully on the table. Without a word, the nurse took it and put the pokeballs in a large red machine near to where she was standing.

"Nurse Joy," Aspen spoke, when the nurse turned back around and finally hung up the two phones she had been speaking into, "Is there something going on? I mean, where is everybody? And why are only certain electronics working?" she asked, not sure that Nurse Joy would even have an answer.

Nurse Joy shifted her gaze to meet Aspen's. "I think Professor Rowan will be able to better explain it." she said slowly.

"But his lab's a two day walk from here, and the phones aren't working!" Aspen said exasperatedly, remembering how her PokeNav had shut itself off earlier. Nurse Joy merely thrust Aspen's now-healed pokemon back towards her, before marching wordlessly back to her office, ignoring Aspen's words.

Aspen just glared after her, now more determined than ever to figure out what was happening. Just then, there was a sound, and a flash of light, and suddenly Gastrodon was on the floor in front of Aspen. He peered up at her, almost as if asking what they were going to do next.

She smiled down at Gastrodon then picked him up. "C'mon, I guess we're going to have to walk." she said, and stepped out of the Pokemon Center's doors and into the sunshine outside.

{OOC: I was just wondering if it would be okay if Gastrodon could stay outside of his pokeball from now on?}

Last edited:

Jester Girl

Heke?
    Years
    Name; Luna Celestial
    Age; 14.
    Gender; Female.
    Place of Origin: Saffron City, Kanto Region.
    Pokemon; Marill, Espeon, and Pidgeot.
    Occupation; Pokemon trainer / Coordinator.

Appearance;
    Background Information
    ;
    Luna was not abused, her parents were not killed, nor was she a social outcast of the society. But rather, she grew up a normal life in Saffron City. Just one thing: She hated pokemon. It was possibly because when she was younger she was attacked from an angered tauros, but ever since she was frightened of the "monsters" her entire life.

Until one day, when her father decided it would a great idea to give her her own pokemon, a chubby little marill wrapped into a large, pink bow. The cute thing terrified her at first, but her trust for it began to grow larger and larger. Then, she finally decided she would make a difference in the word as a pokemon trainer.​

Personality;
    The young girl always had a cheerful attitude, perhaps it was because she was a skitty pokemorph. Her favorite hobby would be smiling, something odd enough, and she did it daily. Though, easily, she could cry over the smallest things -- such as falling on the ground, cutting her hair, or watching a scary movie. It was strange for most people, how she can be joyfully giggling and then suddenly burst of in sobs. Then again, that was Luna Celestial for you.​

Writing Example;
    Every day was a routine for him. The same verb; kill. It wasn't as if he enjoyed it, he never did like the pitiful cries. They hurt his ears, anyways. But it was his job, a lifestyle he chose. And he knew that there were no regrets in life: just lessons.

A sharp, yet small cold breeze swiftly cut at the male, making the black cloth tied around his visual aid. Obviously, he was visually
    handicapped. Or rather, blind. But being handicapped made his senses more acute; he could smell the very faint trace of blood or fear and hear the footsteps of his victims miles away. Having this, he was given such a high position as an assassin and was looked upon from the others as a god.

Though, they had no obvious opinion on him. He showed no emotion to the others. Emotion was for the pathetic and weak, or so his father told him. Father also told him to go into the monster flames that engulfed him and his mother. He told him that it was a test.

Lucky to him, his body was less scarred then most would have. It only cost him his sight; a small price to pay for his life. And here he was, in the petite town, searching for the small description his father gave him: "A small, young female with golden, brown hair and quite charming, at the least. But don't let her innocence fool you -- Oh, Tsukasa, like I have to tell you." Some would have taken it has an insult, but he didn't take it as anything. Just his job.

Heavy, black boots stomped on broken concrete as he headed from the edge of town, finding itself to the smell of fear. The black trench coat did not weigh down the slender seventeen year old, for it was on his back since his tenth year. Or the heavy metal belt.

"Reaper. Come here."

His voice was so monotonous, so uncaring. And as he spoke, coming from the shadows of the park was an unusual colored scyther; black with red, piercing eyes. It chanted, "Sccyy. Scy."

"Our victim is near."​

Name;Tsukasa
    Age; 18.
    Gender; Male.
    Place of Origin: Goldenrod City, Johto.
    Pokemon; Scyther, Marawok, Tauros, and Swellow.
    Occupation; Pokemon Trainer.

Appearance;
    Background Information
    ;
    [Please read above Writing Example for Tsukasa's History].​

Personality;
    Tsukasa is quiet, some what unsociable at times. And other times, rude and sarcastic. Some think he's a monster, on the road to kill anyone in his path; but rather, he was just an assassin. It was his job, and he could not quite. He put his hand in honor as a child. Since he's blind, he usually doesn't judge people by their appearances, but rather at the tone of their voice.​

Writing Example;
    [Above.]​

Sk8torchic

Pokéman-half Torchic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2013
    Sorry I haven't been here. Okay I've got a good one
    IC: It was the grand festival of Johto. Ryku had been known world-wide for beating Grand Festivals in every region, starting with his home region, Sinnoh, and following up with Orre, Kanto, Hoenn, Fiore, and now Johto. Sunrise and Sunset were itching for the win. A double battle in the final round was going on. Sunrise cried out, "Come brother. Let us use our combination: Thunder-Ball!" Ryku shouted, "Of course. Use your Thunder-Ball combination!" The other trainer was wide-eyed in shock, never having expected to face This expert coordinator and Champion in 5 countries. Her Pokémon, Blastoise and Blaziken, were just as surprised and just as curious. Umbreon's rings flashed, "SHADOW BALL!" and a black, ghostly ball shot from his mouth. Espeon's eyes glowed, as did her ruby jewel, "THUNDERBOLT!" and a huge lightning bolt shot from the jewel on her forehead. The attacks clashed, and lightning was soon encircling the ball. It dropped to the ground and a huge explosion the size of the battlefield occured, filling the building with smoke. When the smoke cleared, only two pokémon were standing...
    OOC: well?

Mako64

Pokemon Owner
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 10, 2012
    "Hitmontop, Triplekick!"
    Jake finally found the Pokemon battle arena and watched a Hitmontop and a Pinsir battle.
    "Pinsir, Gillotine!"
    The large bug grabbed the spinning Pokemon with its large pincers and held it over its head.
    "Wait! Don't hurt it! I surrender!" The Hitmontop's trainer cried.
    "Ha! coward! Let it go Pinsir." The bug's trainer sneered.
    This bully needs to be taught a lesson! Jake thought.
    "What are you looking at kid?" The bully asked.
    "Somebody should put you in your place!" Jake told him.
    "Heh, you think you can take me on?" The boy taunted.
    "Yeah!" Jake stepped onto the field and faced the trainer.
    "We'll use three Pokemon each." The boy said.
    "Fine!" Jake said. "Bring it on!"

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    OOC: Sorry I Havn't Posted Yet.I Was Waiting For The Right Time To Pop Up,Lol.

IC: Growlithe Watched The Two Trainers Fight As He Sat On The Glass Roof Of The Pokemon Battle Arena. "I Better Leave Before One Of Them Spot Me." Said Growlithe,Getting Up And Walking Towards The Edge. "Hey!Look At That Growlithe!" Said A Trainer Walking By With Its Pokemon Donphan. "Growl!" Said Growlithe Trying To Act Like A Normal Growlithe. "Lets Leave It Alone" Said The Trainer To Donphan. "Yeah,You Better Leave Me Alone!" Said Growlithe Not Even Noticing He Talked While Leaping Off The Building. As The Trainer Turned Around, The Trainer Said "Did You Just Talk?". "Ummm,Growl?" Said Growlithe Just Noticing His Mistake. Then The Trainer Ran Towards The Pokemon Center To Alert Everybody There. "Oh-No,This Has To Be Bad." Said Growlithe Running The Opposite Way. Hoping There Is A Forest Nearby,Growlithe Ran For Three Straight Hours Until He Finally Found A Forest On The Waters Edge. "I'm Going To Stay In A Tree Here For The Night." Said Growlithe,Climbing Up A Tall Tree Filled With Oran Berries. Growlithe fell Asleep Huddled Up In The Tree Enjoying The Breeze.

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    OOC: Me too I didn't know what was the right time to post.

IC: Bonsly was having a rest near a tall tree, but now he just woke up and open his eyes and was starting to get hungry, and he thought of himself "I need to eat something before I go". He saw a Oran Berrie tree near by him, he was about to run there but he saw a Trainer walking and he was nearvous that he might see him, and he said to himself "I need to head to that tree before he see me!". So he tried to run there but he step a twig while he was runing, he made it to the tree but the Trainer look at him while he didn't notices, the Trainer said " Hey look a Bonsly I want to catch him!". So then the Trainer got PokeBall out from his backpack and just throw his PokeBall, he said "Go Pokeball!". Bonsly notice something was on air and he look and it was a PokeBall was going near him, he was shock and start to run away from it and said " Ah get away from me!". Trainer said "Even he can talk too". So Bonsly kick the PokeBall away from him, and the PokeBall then went further to the Trainer and knock the Trainer head and said "Ah!!!!!". Bonsly ran away from the Trainer and went inside a big bush and he took a peek outside and the Trainer was gone, and he said to himself " At least I'm safe inside this bush so i can take a another rest". So then he start to fall a asleep for the rest of the day.

OCC: So I'm I still part of this RP?

Last edited:

Sk8torchic

Pokéman-half Torchic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2013
    IC: Left standing were Sunrise and Sunset. They mewed their excitement illegibly. Ryku was glad he saved his energy. As he recieved the cup, he saw something flash outside the window. When he went outside, he saw soot, like from an electric type. Looking in the tree, he saw a Rotom. Preparing his Pokéball, Ryku had Sunset use Crunch. The attack made contact and Ryku threw his ball. The Rotom quickly dodged, and the ball landed on a Plusle. The ball stayed shut, and Positive+ was added to the team. Ryku headed to the Johto League' Silver Cave, where he planned to fight the Elite 5 and the Champion, Red.

OOC: Yes, Elite 5. I know that there were only four, but Lance stayed and they became the Elite 5.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Finally Waking Up,Growlithe Stood Up. "I Better Go And Eat Some Oran Berries." Said Growlithe Sleepily. Loosing Its Grip On The Bark Of The Tree,Growlithe Tried To Hold On Until It Got To The Oran Berries. Growlithe Couldn't Hold On And Slipped,Hitting The Ground With One Oran Berry In His Mouth. "Well,Atleast I Got An Oran Berry." Said Growlithe Trying The Find Somewhere To Hide. Just Then Growlithe Heard A Twig Break, Eating The Berry Quickly, He Dashed Toward A Bush And Looked For What It Was. Taking The Final Bite Of The Oran Berry, Growlithe Started Glowing. He Looked Down At Himself After He Stopped Glowing And Said "What Am I?". " A Fire Stone Probably Formed Inside The Oran Berry." Said Arcanine,Finally Noticing He Was An Arcanine. He Heard Another Twig Break, "Its Probably Just That Trainer." Said Arcanine Coming Out Of The Bush. "I Saw Him Head This Way!" Said A Voice In The Distance. It Was The Trainer And His Donphan.Noticing The Voice,Arcanine Dashed Towards Where The Voice Was Coming From. The Trainer Spotted Arcanine And Said "Thats Him!". "What Do You Want?" Said Arcanine,Spotting The Two Trainers Next To The Trainers Donphan. " Me And My Friends Want To Battle You!" Said The Trainer With His Donphan. "Go,Meganium!" Said One Trainer, "Go,Vileplume!" Said The Other Trainer. "Do Your Best,I'll Battle Donphan First." Said Arcanine,Excited To Try His New Attacks. "Donphan,Use Rollout!" Said The Trainer Watching Arcanine Get Ready To Dodge The Attacks. "Give Me Your Best Shot!" Said Arcanine Jumping In A Tree. "Sunny Day!" Said Arcanine Ordering Himself. "Donphan,Use Rollout On The Tree!" Said The Trainer,Ordering Donphan To Use The Attack. Arcanine Fell From The Tree And Hit The Ground,But He Got Up. "SolarBeam!" Said Arcanine,Testing The New Moves He Has. "Hurry Donphan!" Said The Trainer Begging Donphan To Move,Donphan Wasn't Fast Enough Though. "One Down Two To Go.Now I'll Battle Meganium." Said Arcanine. Readying His Attacks,Flare Blitz And Dragon Pulse. "Meganium,Sweet Scent!" Said The Worried Trainer. "Flare Blitz!" Said Arcanine,Knowing Meganium Would Faint. "Meganium!" Said The Trainer,Returning Meganium. "Nows Vileplume." Said Arcanine,Ready To Launch Another Attack. "Vileplume,Sludge Bomb!" Said The Worried Trainer. Just Then Arcanine Said "Flare Blitz!" And Caused An Explosion That Vileplume Got Caught In. "I Win." Said Arcanine Jumping Away Weakly From The Flare Blitz. " I'm Going To Curl Up In This Tree And Take A Nap." Said Arcanine,Struggling To Get Up In The Tree. When He Finally Got Up In The Tree,He Went To Sleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back